Monday, April 29, 2019

Aikoper Desk Fan, USB Small Table Personal Electric Fan with Twin Turbo, 2 Speeds and Unique Design for Office, Home (White)

Aikoper Desk Fan, USB Small Table Personal Electric Fan with Twin Turbo, 2 Speeds and Unique Design for Office, Home (White)

Aikoper Desk Fan, USB Small Table Personal Electric Fan with Twin Turbo, 2 Speeds and Unique Design for Office, Home (White)

Great fan! I bought this for my desk at the office, and I am pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product. It is quiet, it is powerful and it is just what I needed. Cool design, too!

The two speed settings are great, and I like there’s no buttons on the device itself (the base is touch-sensitive and acts as the on/off switch).

I would recommend to any/all who are consider purchasing!

Just opened this and plugged it into a USB extension from my PC. As stated, it does NOT plug into a wall outlet. It was smaller than I was expecting, but it looks great! It's modern and sleek and looks cool on my desk. I have it pointed directly on my face from about 18 inches away and can feel the air it's pushing out, but it's not enough to blow my hair back. The tilt range is sufficient and it is very quiet. I love the touch feature to turn it on, adjust the speed and turn it off. That's a cool feature for something so inexpensive. Overall, thumbs up!

Beautifully designed little fans. I use two, one on each side of computer to keep my whole set up cool. The design is elegant on my desk. Light weight, and pretty quiet for the size too. Another important point is the fans are protected, no chances of a stray wires or papers snapping in the blades on accident. Big + for me.

They clearly say don't wrap cables around them. But it's impossible not to have wires touch the base on my desk. So every once in awhile, even when all electronics are powered down, they fans will turn on full blast then turn off. They do this sporadically. And since they are 'touch sensitive', they don't respond when there is a wire/something touching them. So I have to pull them out of their snug position, touch to turn on/off, then fit it back into their position on my desk.

-A simple on/off switch would have been so much better.
-Fan has a maximum downward tilt of 180° which is nothing, it's not a downward tilt at all actually. The wind flow is parallel to the base. Not good if you want to cool something lower than 6 inches on my desk. ie laptop/hard drive
-1 out of 2 fans I got makes a ticking sound when on. Not that bad, but will get irritating eventually.

GRADED ON A CURVE AGAINST PRICE TAG: B+

Surprisingly strong and blows forceful considering its USB powered.
There are two speeds low/high. It is very very quiet on low and just a slightly a bit noisier on high but nothing too bothersome.
One other thing to note that this is small, it is a bit bigger than a tin can of crushed pineapple on its side :P
The touch base switch works very well, I've seen other reviews where people complain about it turning on when they move it, simple fix unplug it or simply don't touch the base when you move it. I got this for work and I am thinking of getting one for my home office. Recommended.

Pros: Noise level is good, which was the most important for work. Neat design and tilts easily. Long enough cord allows to be placed where needed
Cons: it comes on randomly when I place things down on my desk near it, but never actually touching it.
It doesn't come on when I touch the base at times.
Air flow on the strongest setting isn't the strongest but it would be louder if it was better so depends on what you preference is.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ❃ UPGRADED VERSION: Adopting the latest Aikoper technology, the twin turbo cyclone structure cuts the airflow evenly and continuously to generate superior streams of cool air. Two adjustable speeds for optional comfort.
  • ❃ QUIET and STURDY: Dual blades design, produce cooling power at the lowest noise level possible. Except for a slight whirring sound that you can barely hear. Features 2 rubber pads that keep it from vibrating or moving when powered on.
  • ❃ UNIQUE DESIGN: This sleek fan features an bionic shell sculpt and classical black finish that will blend seamlessly with a variety of room decors. With a upwards and downwards adjustable pitch angle, allows you to direct the airflow for optimal cool air. Note: Do not disassemble the fan.
  • ❃ SENSITIVE TOUCH CONTROL: Goodbye to traditional push buttons. A single touch on the metal base to achieve a turn on or closed state. Hassle free desk fans for best summer cooling.
  • ❃ FREE WARRANTY: With a compact size, the USB fan is widely used on office desktop, coffee table and night table. And we take pride in the quality and efficiency of our USB fans. You will get a quality safe desk fan + 1-Year Warranty. Making your experience RISK-FREE!

Description

Unique and innovative design,more than just a fan, but an artistic decor
After the two-year research on complex circulation and aerodynamics, the problem of air flow and noise have been greatly improved. Twin turbos drive the two blades to rotate in opposite directions. The increasing inner pressure will accelerate the air circulation and produce maximum cooling power. Dual blades design effectively reduces the vibrations and noises. Therefore this upgraded desk fan is quieter and much more powerful.
5V USB fan with high compatibility, compatibles with computers, laptops, portable chargers and other devices with USB output. 2 Watts fans, which also save energy and reduce noises. Intelligent resistance touch control , switch ON/OFF by touching anywhere of the base. Say goodbye to the traditional buttons and enjoy the hassle free cooling.

Features:
*Sensitive Touch Control
*5V USB Power Supply
*Whisper Quiet Operation
*Two Speeds
*Manual Angle Adjustment

Product Specifications:
*Voltage: DC 5V
*Power: 2W
*Net Weight: 9.3oz (265g)
*Product Size: 5.6×3.9×4.9in
*USB Cable Length: 3.3 feet (1m)
*Material: ABS + Aluminum
*Working Modes: Low & High

Package Contents:
*1 x USB Fan
*1 x User Manual

Gentle Reminder:
1 Do not disassemble and change the fan's inner parts.
2 Do not coil the wire around the metal base when working.
3 Please be sure to use the right voltage(DC 5V).
4 Please note that the cable is linked together with the fan.
5 Baby and the elderly are better not to stay in front of the strong airflow for a long time.
6 Please note that the cable is linked together with the fan.



It is exactly what I need in this hot summer. Very cool outlook design that I could place it on my desk as decorations. It can quickly produce fluxing air with two speed modes. At the beginning I was not able to find the on/off button. Then after reading the instruction I realized that I can easily control it by touching its base. It's a very useful and funny feature.

I absolutely love this little fan. Using it for the first time on a road trip this week, and it's perfect for my needs. Used it in the airport (off a USB backup battery meant for cell phones) to cool off in between concourses, did a great job. Currently using it in my training class to stay cool and it's whisper-quiet. Not bothering anyone else and keeping me cool and comfortable. Can't recommend this highly enough, just buy one!

(Note - The speed and on/off controls are handled by touching the silver base underneath the fan. It's probably me, but I didn't realize that right away and thought I had received a defective unit...good thing to know as you consider buying it).

For those of you who work diligently on front of a computer, this is a must!

Not only is it quiet, it has different speed settings and easily plugs into a USB! It have a touch sensitive base that allows you to turn the fan on/off as well as adjust speeds. Very simple to use! It's positioning is also easy to adjust.

Love it and highly recommend!

 This little diffuser is very powerful. I have it plugged into the USB port of my laptop at work (it comes with a USB cord.) This does not come with a wall plug adapter so you will need to use a USB plug from one of your phone charger plugs if you want to plug into the wall. Super easy to use, just take off the top and fill to the fill line, add a few drops of your favorite essential oils, turn it on, and you are GTG. There are 2 buttons, one is power and the other is for the LED light which you can choose to be off, one stationary color, or rotating colors. I am posting a video to give you an idea of the output. In the video, the light appears to flicker, but it is not the case, it's just that I used my phone to video it. I've gotten many compliments on it and even ordered 2 more, for a coworker and my MIL :)

I like how cool this fan is designed, it has dual fan installed in one unit, and two speed with touch sensitive switch. I like to put this on my computer desk when the computer makes ambient temperature high, and I could also power it directly from my pc. It isn't the quietest fan I have, but it doesn't bother me at all when I play games.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment