Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Calhoun Game of Thrones House Sigil Wall Banner (30" by 50") (House Arryn)

Calhoun Game of Thrones House Sigil Wall Banner (30" by 50") (House Arryn)

Calhoun Game of Thrones House Sigil Wall Banner (30

Great for collection, much own Looks great Love it

I love these banners! Exactly as advertised, arrived on time, looks great. Perfect product. I currently have Targaryen, Stark, Arryn, Tyrell, and Lannister. Eventually will buy Martell and Greyjoy. Still waiting for them to come out with Tully and Robert Baratheon's banner (I don't like Stannis's).

Banner is as described. We named our youngest daughter Arryn GoT style and so it's perfect for her room!

Banners was great. Arrived on time used it for an event I did for HBO. It was awesome.

Great addition to the Westeros room.. At first I thought all was lost, things were looking bleak but then this banner came flying in and I knew it was over for my purchase of a house Bolton one.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Officially Licensed Game of Thrones Tournament Banner by Calhoun
  • 100% Woven Polyester, Screen Printed Design (One Side Only)
  • Aluminum Grommets For Simple Hanging
  • Comes In Official Game Of Thrones High Quality Packaging
  • Lead Your Army Into Battle With Your Banner Held High!

Description

Authentic Game of Thrones wall banner by Calhoun. Perfect for any Game of Thrones fan. Choose your house and hang your banners with pride! Banners come in high quality Game of Thrones packaging, feature aluminum grommets for easy hanging, fabric is 100% polyester.



Love it!!! Very well made!

House Arryn is my favorite house in all of Westeros....Hanging over my bedroom window. Love it

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment