Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Kids Space Decor Art Prints (Set of 4) - Unframed - 8x10s

Kids Space Decor Art Prints (Set of 4) - Unframed - 8x10s

Kids Space Decor Art Prints (Set of 4) - Unframed - 8x10s

These prints are really beautiful! They will look great above my son’s bed once I get it assembled! I wish I could knock off only partial stars, because my only minor complaint is that they aren’t quite as bright as I expected them to be based on the item photos. However, I still love them, the quality is great. Good stock paper, easy for framing. Fast shipping. Would order from this seller again!

Also, they sent some additional shiny prints that were sort of random and an unexpected surprise. I think I’ll try to find some cute use for them!!

Note: I’m not sure about my matting color yet, wish my frames came with white matting, that might brighten up these prints a little as well!

Perfect for my grandson’s space themed bedroom. I bought frames from Michaels and they look absolutely adorable. Couldn’t be happier with this purchase!

These are absolutely beautiful. Super unique! Going to put them into some frames and hang them in my sons room.

These prints are great! It's so nice to have something that looks handmade like this. They're printed on heavy paper/cardstock and look great framed. Get price too 👍

These are terrific looking. One of my kids loves rocket ships and points to these every day to let me know it has ships AND moons.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    These art prints come UNFRAMED.

    Kids Space Decor Art Prints (Set of 4) - Unframed - 8x10s

    HANDMADE IN THE USA
    I create and package every piece of art myself to ensure the highest quality possible for every print I sell. That means all the magic happens right here in North Carolina, USA!

    THE FINEST MATERIALS
    All fine art prints are created with high-performance matte paper. Then a subtle and elegant linen texture is embossed onto the surface. The result adds just the right level of texture to your images without interfering with details.

    FREE 2-Day SHIPPING!
    Amazon ships my art prints directly, which means all Amazon Prime Members get FREE SHIPPING on all of my art! Hurray!

    THE PERFECT (EASY!) GIFT
    Each of my art prints is packaged with care and an artistic eye, so that it can be delivered straight to a lucky recipient who will be super impressed by its crafty, handmade charm! This is high-quality packaging that will not only WOW you, but also protect your art from any possible damage or bending in transit :-D

    Encourage any little budding astronaut with this set of four out-of-this-world art prints that will excite them to explore the planets, stars, and mysteries of outer space!

    SO MANY MORE TO CHOOSE FROM!
    This set of prints is just one of many I offer! Check out my shop page by clicking "Dream Big Printables" at the top left of this page, and browse my wide variety - there's something for everyone!



    The prints are lovely. The paper quality is very nice. They look hand painted. I can’t wait to get them hung up in our nursery.

    These pictures are hand painted and not prints! The colors are vibrant, and the paintings well done. My little astronaut loves them in his room.

    These prints look great in my son's space themed bedroom. They are exactly what I expected. I have no complaints. I got some inexpensive 8x10 matted frames to put them and they look great.

    Perfect for our sons room! We will definitely be returning customers!

    Beautiful artwork for my son’s space themed bedroom!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment