Thursday, April 4, 2019

mermaker Burritos Tortilla Blanket, Burritos Wrap Throw Blanket, Round Food Blanket for Kids and Adults (47" Diameter)

mermaker Burritos Tortilla Blanket, Burritos Wrap Throw Blanket, Round Food Blanket for Kids and Adults (47" Diameter)

mermaker Burritos Tortilla Blanket, Burritos Wrap Throw Blanket, Round Food Blanket for Kids and Adults (47

I bought this for a friend. Not only did it ship so much faster than the estimated time (I got it within the week) the blanket IS SO SOFT. It’s massive (I’m only 5’1 and my friend is 5’3 so it took both of us to fold it) enough to fit us both into the burrito comfortably. The minute I opened it I almost didn’t gift it to her bc I wanted it. My sister even tried it out and now she wants one. Im buying another one the minute I get the chance to. I recommend this to everyone! One of my friends just sent me a snapchat to show me what he found (not knowing I bought one) and I convinced him for buy 4 (one for each room of his house). I cannot rave enough about how much I love it.

I never write reviews but thought I should after buying this funny tortilla blanket! Very Surprised. It's a lightweight blanket that's still very fluffy and super cozy. I think it's perfect. Washed it and still super soft. No pilling but i washed and dried it alone. It's holding up well, both in feel and in shape. The trim is sewed on well, so no problem there either.
This is the BEST purchase I have ever made. I’m recommending this to everyone I know!

These kind of items are always a crap shoot, but I bought the 71" tortilla blanket for my granddaughter for her 13th birthday. She Loves it. For me, that is the real test. I would buy more.

I ordered this blanket for my friend as a gift, and she loves it! It was fun and surprisingly comfy. I will order one for myself too!

Too realistic!!!! It looks, smells, and feels like a real tortilla. Once you wrap yourself in it you will be convinced that you are a burrito. Your friends and family will beg you to snap back to reality but you will be too far gone into burrito-dom


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Professional Design: With a more realistic burritos pattern and a comfortable single-layer design, when you are wrapped inside, the soft and warm novel tortilla blanket will make your friends jealous - they also want to be burritos.
  • Size and Material: Unlike other inferior fabrics, this 47-inch burritos wrap blanket uses high quality flannel fabric of 280 grams per square. The non-fading, lint-free, ultra-soft tortilla blanket can be used as a wearable blanket, sofa blanket, bed blanket, travel blanket, picnic mat and many other functional blankets.
  • Surprise Gift: This stylish and innovative Mexican burritos blanket is a perfect gift for family and friends. Suitable for parties, camping, various festivals, various scenes.
  • Care Instruction: Please wash this blanket before you use. Machine wash in gentle cycle with cold water, tumble dry on low when needed, never fade and shrink.
  • Satisfactory Service: We are a company integrating design, production and sales. We believe that you will be very satisfied with our products. If there are any quality problems with this product, please do not hesitate to send it back and we will provide a full refund.

Description

The tortilla blanket does look pretty realistic. You look like a tortilla when you lying in the blanket, it's very fun. It is home decor for true Mexican food lovers, even if you are not, you will be crazy about having such a corn blanket, and desire to become burritos.

Expertly tailored with neat stitches on the edge that not only provide a elegant look but also improve the overall durability of the tortilla blanket.

Pattern: Burritos

Material: Flannel

Shape: Round

Size: 47 inches, 60 inches, 71 inches, 80 inches

Package Including:

1 x Tortilla Blanket

Satisfaction Guarantee:

We always provide 100% satisfaction service, if you don't absolutely love them let us know and we will refund your purchase price. Our service team are 24/7 stand by for any inquiry.



The blanket is big enough for two people to share while sitting together and is super soft. It also arrived more than 10 days before the projected arrival window. Highly recommended.

Really cute and funny,l love it sooooo much,lt is very soft and well-made,The size and print of the blanket was as advertised,recommended my friends to buy it.If l could give this more stars,l would indeed.

This is my favorite throw blanket ever! It's so soft! The color was a little more yellow than I'd like but it's worth it. I'd previously purchased the same blanket from a different vendor and it was a scam, so this was a nice surprise! I'd recommend this for anyone who loves a humorous gift!

I gave this to my niece as a gift,she loves it.

excellent gift as a practical joke.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment