Friday, April 26, 2019

OPOLAR 4 Inch Mini USB Desk Fan, 2 Speeds, Lower Noise, USB Powered, 360° Up and Down, 3.8 ft Cable, Powerful Black Fan for Home and Office

OPOLAR 4 Inch Mini USB Desk Fan, 2 Speeds, Lower Noise, USB Powered, 360° Up and Down, 3.8 ft Cable, Powerful Black Fan for Home and Office

OPOLAR 4 Inch Mini USB Desk Fan, 2 Speeds, Lower Noise, USB Powered, 360° Up and Down, 3.8 ft Cable, Powerful Black Fan for Home and Office

So, I was a bit worried that, a fan this small and cheap would have no power, or would be noisy, especially with only a few reviews.

I'm glad to say, I was wrong. On it's low setting, I can feel the breeze hitting my face from about two feet away. On it's high setting, it blows a ton of air, and while it does make some noise, it is extremely minimal, and barely noticeable. My coworker didn't even know I had it on.

My one complaint, and the reason for the 4/5 stars, is because the base is not heavy enough. I don't say this in the sense of, I'm worried it will knock over, it won't. The issue is that, on the High setting, the fan vibrates so much, that it actually vibrates the base and causes the fan to move. Unless you weigh it down with something, or have it up against something, it will move while on high. Luckily for me, this isn't a terrible issue, and I can easily push it against my monitor stand for that time. It is something to consider though.

 Woah.....This little guy can pack a punch when it comes to providing relief from the Georgia heat. I purchased the product for my work office and in the beginning was a little worried about the size of the fan (it’s tiny in person). I immediately thought I’d need to return it for a bigger one. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see how well it worked and how convenient it has become.

Pros: Cost, Size ( easy to travel with), USB (easy on the go), USB can be used with a wall adapter, delivery (under 2 days)

UPDATE:
Now that I’ve had this almost 6 months, I’ve increased my rating to 5 stars. Really, when plugged into an adequate power source*, this works FANTASTIC.
I just ordered a second one to use by my bed!

Speaking of power... I used thisnplugged into a RavPower dual-USB power pack during an all-day conference, and it worked great! The fan ran at regular volume, and it even ran all day with only using about 10% of the power-pack’s power. So this is definitely a keeper!

Again, my only complaint is that on high it can vibrate away from you, but that is a super easy fix!

——-
Original review:
I plugged this into an old Apple iPhone USB wall charger, and it works like a champ!!! Actually, on high it works so well that the vibrations cause it to vibrate its way across my desk since it’s so lite. That and the shortness of the cord are my only complaints, really.
I did try to plug this into my monitor’s USB, and while it’s a powered port... the pass-through electricity just isn’t enough to power this as well.

If the cord was a bit longer, I could plug directly into my computer without issue.

I’ve given 5 stars as I still feel like with my 2 complaints, it’s more like 4.75 rather than 4.25... so I’m rounding up!

This fan is awesome!! I was really surprised when I turned it on it has two settings. I live in PR and we do not have electricity (70 days now). And this liltle fan has been my savior wow it packs alot of punch for being so liltle. It runs on USB so I connect it to a power bank and it lasts all night long with no problem. My family is surprise when I show them how much it blows! They want one too. Wish they would ship the big brother 9 inch battery operated fan to PR but for now I'll settle for this. You won't be dissapointed.

I've got a lot of electronic gear around me (computers, hifi audio, electric guitar rigs, etc.) that generate heat and it always helps to keep them cool during use. I've sometimes used personal desk fans or little USB fans but felt they weren't quite right for what I wanted to use them for; some are too big and bulky and some are a little too small and don't generate enough cooling power.

This desk fan is absolutely the perfect size while delivering the cooling power needed at a very good price. I've got a bunch of these now for my computers (both at work and home) and my guitar/audio rig that have high-powered amplifiers and devices using good ole glowing hot tubes.

Electronic devices have three enemies: heat, dust and liquid/moisture. Dust and liquid one can control by cleaning and just keeping them dry, but heat is one of those things that can degrade the performance or cause failure of your equipment over a long period of time. To get the most life out of electronic gear, you want to keep them cool during usage and these fans are just the right size with plenty of power. Love 'em! I highly recommend these fans. Size, power, effectiveness and value are all there.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made with a brushless motor that makes for a long lasting and quiet cooling experience.
  • 2 speed settings allows you to choose the breeze you prefer. Choose the direction of the wind you want with 360 degree up-and-down adjustment.
  • Mini (5.2 inch frame) size saves space and allows easy hassle free portability. The 3.8 foot cable enables you to move it without it getting in the way. (Please note that the cable is linked together with the fan)
  • The wave shaped base with rubber bottom, makes the fan more stable and prevents from vibrations. Also, the unique square design makes it eye catching.
  • We will provide a one year warranty to replace any defects in our product, 30 days no-hassle refund/return and customer support from OPOLAR.

Description

Prepare To Be Blown Away The OPOLAR Mini USB Fan is a light weight, table top fan for your home, office or wherever you choose. Made of high quality ABS plastic, the fan is the ideal companion on a hot day when you want to keep cool. Powered by USB with a 3.9 feet cable, you can have the fan running anywhere - connect it to your laptop or use it at the pool with a portable charger. No matter where you choose to use it, you can always stay cool and fresh with the OPOLAR Desktop USB Fan. Notes: Input: USB Material: ABS Plastic Power Consumption: 3W/0.6A Power Cord Length: 3.9 feet About OPOLAR From the day we first opened our doors for business, we knew that our number one focus is to give customers the advantage. By carefully selecting our products and offering the ultimate customer care experience, OPOLAR is the investment of the future.



Update: 5/7/18
I contacted Opolar for a warranty claim and they totally delivered. After contacting the seller, I received a response just a few hours later (around 2 am EST) outlining my choices to receive a replacement. The new fan that I got has a totally redesigned blade. I'm assuming it has a better bearing inside as well because it is now almost totally silent except for the sound of the wind. No more rattling and distracting noises.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original 1-star review:
This fan is noisy. If you're like me and you need a quiet place to study, then this is not a good fan. It shakes and rattles around. It's like whatever bearing they used just isn't tight and the blade is free to just rattle around.

Most excellent. Wasn't expecting much. Thought it was just a cheap plastic toy thingie. Imagine my surprise when it output as much air as my small electric fan! All right, with that strong breeze, has to be a power hog. It'll kill my power bank real fast, but no. I hooked it up to my power bank, ran it on high for a solid eight hours and barely made a dent in it. It was almost still fully charged. Very happy with my purchase.

Great fan, I was very surprised with the power this little guy has. I have a long walk to work which works up a uncomfortable sweat by the time I get to my desk. I needed something with enough force to cool me down and dry me off quickly. I wanted something small with a minimal footprint. I also bought the 6 inch F401 in case the this little guy couldn't deliver. Side by side, this was the clear winner. Its column of air had more than twice the force of the larger one and it was quieter too. This has 2 speeds where the F401 only has one. This a well designed, high performing, inexpensive little fan about the height of a large coffee mug. The relief it provides reminds of the cool air you get blasting from a single car vent, angled directly at your face, with the AC cranked to the max on hot summer day.

I really am pleased with this fan. I’m always hot at night and my boyfriend is always cold it has saved me. I’ve had it for about week and it works great it’s silent and cools me off. He said he does not even hear it! It’s small I just have it on my night stand aimed at my face but I’m sure if you have it further away it could get your hole body. Oh menopause you are not fun.

I am pleasantly surprised by this fan. Who knew something so small could move so much air? It takes up very little room on my work desk and it is very quiet. I honestly did not want a USB fan, but this is supposedly (I cannot personally testify to this) compatible with, for example, a phone charger, which can be plugged into a wall. Now that I have this though, I have no intention of plugging it into the wall. I currently have this sitting directly in front of my monitor and it is not obstructing my view in the least.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment