Saturday, April 27, 2019

Oral B Floss Action Replacement Brush Heads Refill, 3 Count

Oral B Floss Action Replacement Brush Heads Refill, 3 Count

Oral B Floss Action Replacement Brush Heads Refill, 3 Count

By far, the best brush heads for the Oral-B electric toothbrush, in my opinion. These help in keeping the plaque at bay. Or so my dental hygienist has said when I go for my 6 month cleanings. She asked what I am doing for such great results. It's these brush heads.

The toothbrush heads are great for this price! Highly recommended.

The toothbrush head holder/stand is also a must have so you can keep them off of the dirty bathroom counter top. It's custom made with your initials, too, so you always know which is which!

Link to 2 slot stand: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JMYLFZW/

I've tried knock-off companies and had problems getting the brush head on and off. It risked ruining the tip of the unit. These are genuine made by Braun/Oral B brushes. Will buy these again.

These replacement heads do a great job at cleaning your teeth. The bristles are gentle on your gums so you can brush comfortably. This is a great product to maintain a good oral health.

I hesitate to give it 3 stars, because it might be my personal experience, but this heads were too harsh for my gums. I can’t use them and floss at the same time. But using brush alone is not enough as I still can see things in between my teeth after using it. Will switch to regular bristles.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The Floss Action toothbrush heads provide a floss like clean on a Oral B Pro 2000 or higher, does not replace flossing
  • Unique floss action bristles loosen plaque in between teeth
  • Round toothbrush heads are inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth by tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage
  • The Floss Action replacement brush head works with Oral B Triumph, Oral-B SmartSeries, Oral B PRO, Oral B Vitality (except for Vitality Sonic) and Oral B Pro Health Power
  • These toothbrush heads are compatible with the entire lineup of Oral B rechargeable handles, except for Oral B sonic toothbrushes

Description

The Oral-B Floss Action Replacement toothbrush head provides a floss-like clean. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The Floss Action toothbrush head has unique floss action bristles to loosen plaque. On a Oral-B Pro 2000 or higher, does not replace flossing. Compatible with Oral-B Genius 8000, Oral-B PRO 7000, 6000, 5000, 3000 and 1000, and Oral-B Vitality. Each order comes with 3x Oral-B Floss Action Electric Replacement Toothbrush Heads.



I love the floss action bits on this head. They really get in there between my teeth, but are not too firm or aggressive on my gums.

I bought my Oral B electric toothbrush last July and have been trying out the various types of brush heads. I'm totally sold on the Floss Action heads as the best of the bunch. Obviously, they don't take the place of actually flossing, but I do think they give a more thorough cleaning and there is a noticable floss effect in between teeth with these. Definitely will buy this kind going forward.

These fit a number of the oral B electric toothbrushes. I've only been using them for 2 weeks but they appear to be sturdy. I'll definitely order them again.

These are really expensive everywhere. I don't know if OralB does the best job or not, or if these things are better than 'gimmick' status. I'm only under the illusion that these electric toothbrushes are better than standard.

I thought I was gong to get a bogus imitation but no it’s legit and when I brush with these I can see the results wouldn’t recommend for people with sensitive gums though have bought my second product very happy and like that it’s more bang for your buck

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment