Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Unique Loom Solo Solid Shag Collection Modern Plush Cherry Red Area Rug (2' x 3')

Unique Loom Solo Solid Shag Collection Modern Plush Cherry Red Area Rug (2' x 3')

Unique Loom Solo Solid Shag Collection Modern Plush Cherry Red Area Rug (2' x 3')

I have purchased five of the Solid Shag Collection rugs in the last two months. I have not had an odor or an ongoing corner rolling problem as mentioned in other reviews. The rugs have been plush and laid flat after a few hours. Today I received my fifth rug. I noticed a difference in the weight immediately. After vacuuming the rug and looking closer I noticed several more differences. The new rug is labeled SOLO Collection. It seems thinner, has a solid color back, does not lay flat and has an odor. The SOLID SHAG Collection has a multi-colored back and a wide rubber trim on the edge that adds weight and holds the rug down.
Possibly those who don't care for the rug have not received the correct product. I have included photos of the two rugs for easy comparison.

The rug far exceeded our expectations. It is plusher and softer than the rug we are replacing which was from Ikea. My only complaint is the initial odor. I recommend airing it out a few days before putting it into your house.

Honestly, you can’t beat the price on this rug. My husband bought this for us a couple months back and it fits in well with our living room. When you first get it, you’re going to have the edges sticking up but no worries because all you have to do is place something heavy on the corners and leave it for about 20-30 minutes and Ta Da, problem solved. I also vacuum this every so often and it seems to still be in great condition.

I loved this carpet so much I bought another one the next day. One for under my king size bed and the other for my living room. Size 8X11 Snowwhite

Beautiful shag. Not too high, not too low. Got the Cloud Grey & it is perfect. GREYT rug for the price! Unrolled beautifully & isn't shedding. Best thing is my greyhound thinks it's her new dog bed!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This rug is perfect for those high traffic areas in your home. It's also kid and pet friendly!
  • This rug is waterproof, mold and mildew resistant, stain resistant, and does not shed.
  • Cleaning Instructions: We recommend spot cleaning with resolve, and regular vacuuming is good, but you can't use the beater bar (spinning brush) on the vacuum. It needs to be suction-only or take it outside and shake it out. You can use a carpet cleaner (shampooer) but it should be dried immediately and evenly.
  • Colors found in this rug include: Cherry Red. The primary color is Cherry Red.
  • This rug is 1" thick.

Description

Our Solid Shag Collection features luxurious shag rugs in 22 (count ‘em!) gorgeous colors. Lush and soft, you’ll fall in love with this amazing rug. Imagine sinking your bare feet into the lavish pile of this extravagant rug! You’ll be the envy of everyone who visits your home with the magnificent color from your Solid Shag rug.



Very nice quality for the price. When I unrolled it, it immediately later flat. No crazy odor, perfect color. Not as soft as I was hoping it would be. I’m using it on a tile floor, and I will have to add something underneath to keep it from sliding. Over I’m very pleased with my purchase.

Extremely happy with my purchase. Great product especially for the price. Fast delivery.

Love this rug! The color is true to advertised, easy to vacuum, and soft.

I am in LOVE with this rug! I ordered the 10’x12’ dark grey rug and it is gorgeous! It is more lush/piles than I expected and feels so nice on bare feet. The delivery was on time (within a 2 hour window) and they brought it inside the house but did not open it (which I didn’t expect). It was packaged nicely/safely wrapped in clear plastic and then another tarp layer more durable for the weather and potential shipping damage. I would not hesitate buying this rug again, great value and quality! The only issue is it’s so high pile that our roomba like vacuum can’t navigate it so well!

I wish it were a bit thicker so that there’s no desire for a pad for cushioning and the measurements were more exact ( the rug is about 9.8 by 13). Other than that the sandy brown color is great! Not too light or dark; perfect for pets that may have an accident or shed. I haven’t vacuumed it yet so I’m not sure about shedding there but the shag seems well constructed. I’m also not sure about the color fastness yet but I will report back after my first vacuum and spot cleaning. Overall it’s a very nice rug. It’s not better or worse in quality nor price than in store rugs but there were more color options here. For everyone still searching know that late fall/early winter is when on the ground textile stores restock for the year and offer the best discounts. I found this out from more than one distributor so if you can find a color/style that you like on the ground you may well be able to get $1k rugs for about the same $250 as this. I just couldn’t find any for my pet friendly needs (discounted expensive rugs were natural fibers/ wool/ silk) so I came here for synthetic materials and a color that were more likely to be pet friendly.

Update: I’ve spot cleaned and Dyson vacuumed this sucker and it’s still going strong. Also one of my pups is dreadfully afraid of thunderstorms and pulled lots ( I mean a big hand full) of the fibers out in one tiny spot but once fluffed I can’t even find the spot to photograph for y’all. There’s been about a dozen pet accidents which I’ve remedied with natures miracle pet carpet cleaner, pup pads, and an indoor fenced area for the dogs during the day but it left no staining or odor. It didn’t change the rug texture either.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment