Sunday, May 5, 2019

Allegra Adult 24 Hour Allergy Tablets, 70 Tablets, Long-Lasting Fast-Acting Antihistamine for Noticeable Relief from Indoor and Outdoor Allergy Symptoms

Allegra Adult 24 Hour Allergy Tablets, 70 Tablets, Long-Lasting Fast-Acting Antihistamine for Noticeable Relief from Indoor and Outdoor Allergy Symptoms

Allegra Adult 24 Hour Allergy Tablets, 70 Tablets, Long-Lasting Fast-Acting Antihistamine for Noticeable Relief from Indoor and Outdoor Allergy Symptoms

This is the only allergy medicine Ive found that doesn't make me feel drowsy and weird and actually works. My ENT gave me a tip to help it work even better and I'm not sure why it helped so much but he said to take a 180mg tablet and split it in half.. take one half in the AM and the other half in the PM. This made this allergy medicine twice as effective when i dosed it this way for some reason. I hope this will help someone else who has allergies

This is the best allergy medicine I have used. I get really bad hayfever and also sulfa allergies. Sulfites are pretty hard to avoid but when I am taking allegra it is almost like I dont have the allergy. The things that would nornally give me rashes, breakouts, headaches, itchy dry eyes, and even hives, now barely bother me if they do at all. I have found the 24 hour better than 12 hour and usually stick with the regular instead of decongestant. I have been using allegra for many years and love it. I have tried zyrtec, clairton, benadryl, and a few others but none seemes to work for me other than Allegra. I would recommended others at least trying this. Allergy products work different for every person but I was glad to find this one when none of the others worked for me. Its easy to swallow pill (despite the size which isnt large, but isn't tiny) which is helpful for those like me that struggle with it. It is completely truly non drowsy and can be taken in morning, afternoon, or evening, whenever you prefer.

This was the best allergy medicine for me. I am allergic to pretty much everything and this helped me the best of all the meds I tried. Body chemistry varies. This was the only one I found that really helped- and also didn't bother my heart (I have a heart arrhythmia).

I am allergic to everything! Almost every tree common in my area, several common types of molds, etc. These help much better than any other I've tried. They take the edge off my symptoms and help me get through my day.

What can I say? I have horrible allergies and have to take allergy pills daily year round. Believe me it gets mighty expensive. This here is the best deal I have found so far and they are the best I have tried other than the prescription strength ones that are no longer made, but that is another story. Anyhoo, check Wallyworld and you will see you pay about the same price for less. Like I said it is the beat deal for allegra.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ALLEGRA FOR ADULTS: Allegra provides noticeable relief from indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. Fast-acting formula goes into effect within an hour of dosage, with antihistamine effects lasting up to 24 hrs, for a full day of relief from allergy symptoms
  • INDOOR & OUTDOOR ALLERGIES: Allegra relieves allergy symptoms caused by both outdoor & indoor allergens. Turn to Allegra for fast, effective and safe relief from allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose & watery eyes that can last up to 24 hours.
  • NON-DROWSY ALLERGY RELIEF: Sneezing? Stuffy nose? Itchy eyes & throat? Sinus pressure & post-nasal drip? Allegra provides hours of allergy symptom relief without the drowsiness of other allergy remedies, so you can feel better & get back to your day.
  • ALLEGRA MEANS RELIEF: For non-drowsy allergy symptom relief for the whole family that can last up to 24 hours. Allegra is available in Gelcaps, Tablets, Children's Meltable Tablets, and Children's Liquid, for relief from indoor and outdoor allergies.
  • INCOMPARABLE RELIEF: Turn to Allegra for long-lasting fast-acting allergy relief for the whole family. Allegra compares to other over-the-counter antihistamines such as Zyrtec, Claritin, Equate, Kirkland, Hyland's, Benadryl, Flonase, Good Sense, & Nasacort
  • Relief of Sneezing
  • Runny nose
  • Itchy, watery eyes
  • Itchy nose or throat
  • Contains fexofenadine HCI

Description

Allegra Allergy provides fast, strong, non-drowsy, noticeable relief of indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. Relief that starts in just 1 hour and stays strong for 24 hours.



Thank goodness for this! I have had horrible pollen issues for the last three years and have been advised by my primary care Physician to start taking allergy medication by the end of February.

Good product. Been taking this to help with chemo related allergies. It helps. I do also take Clairitin because my allergies are quite sensitive because of chemo side effects.

Fast shipping - this is my second order, just in time before first order ran out. 70 pills - one a day keeps allergies at bay. No more miserable and suffering with runny nose, sneezing, itching eyes and coughing due to constant drip back of throat. Expiration 23 months. No issues whatsoever.

Allergies. I have allergies. ALLEGRA: a play on the word "happy" in Spanish and on "allergies" in English... how could I NOT choose them over Claritin? Anyways, they work. They work really well. So I buy them. The end.

I find this medicine good for controlling my allergy to airborne irritants, more or less. I wish that it would also protect a bit against contact allergies, such as wool, etc.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment