Wednesday, May 29, 2019

andily Space Heater Electric Heater for Home and Office Ceramic Small Heater with Thermostat, 750W/1500W

andily Space Heater Electric Heater for Home and Office Ceramic Small Heater with Thermostat, 750W/1500W

andily Space Heater Electric Heater for Home and Office Ceramic Small Heater with Thermostat, 750W/1500W

For such a small heater this puts out a lot of heat and the noise level is low. This is actually better than a tower heater we recently bought for winter that cost 3 times a much. Will order two more for the cold months ahead. Easy to set anywhere it is needed. Very happy with it.

I was having to sleep with an electric blanket every night and even then woke up cold and shivery. This was a god send, and makes sure the room maintains a decent temperature through the night - without costing me an arm and a leg as it only comes on when needed. I love it. My bedroom is a fairly small space and we were worried about getting something too large, this is not only small and easy to store when I don't need it but doesn't take up much floor space when I have it out. It's light and easy to handle as well, which is really convenient.

I use this at work in a small office and my wife has used it in her large office. It works great. The safety feature is very sensitive so any movement at all and it will shut off. I think that is great. The thermostat is a great feature as well. Plus it is small enough to fit in my backpack with some other stuff so it is very portable.

This was the only heat source in my 100-year-old, 600 sq ft apartment for a few months. It takes several hours to get the entire house heated up, which I was surprised was even possible. The heater is small and I believe intended for personal use in an office or something. I'm extremely impressed by its ability to heat up such a large space. It heats up a single room in about an hour on high. I live in Seattle so it's not below freezing or anything, but it is certainly not warm outside. The heater seems like it's capable of battling temps into the low 40's.

I'm work in the warehouse,last week,it's very very cold in our warehouse,I remember I have bought one Electric Heater,I bring it to warehouse,it's really let me feel much warmer ,it's not too big,I can put it in my table near me,it's really very helpful for me in the winter.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SMALL HEATER MEASURES: 6.2" X 4.74" x 8.3" . Manual controls. Fully Assembled. Carrying handle for easy transport. Adjustable thermostat for comfortable warmth-ideal for home or office
  • THREE MODES HEATER WITH FAN: 1.High Heat (1500-watt), 2. Low Heat(750-watt ), 3. Fan Only. Power indicator light lets you know when it's plugged in
  • CERAMIC HEATER ELEMENTS: Ceramic space heaters are fast to heat, produce abundant heat without open coils, and are long lasting
  • SPACE HEATER WITH THERMOSTAT :The thermostat system can according to the thermostat setting let your room remain at a comfortable temperature.This heater can be used in small area (such as warming your feet),meanwhile warms up your surroundings
  • FOR SAFETY: 1.Automatic overheat system will shuts the unit off when the parts of the heater overheat. 2.TIP-OVER SWITCH will shut off unite when tipped forward or backward.3. Power indicate light can lets you know at a glance that it's plugged in. 4.ETL certified

Description

Three Modes: 1.High Heat (1500-watt), 2. Low Heat(750-watt ),3. Fan Only. This ceramic space heater with safety Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heating element is perfect for a medium-sized room. It has three optional output methods. “1500-watt” is suitable for rapid increase of room temperature, and “750-watt” is sufficient for power saving. It is suitable for special environments such as homes, offices, and bedrooms. The fan can also be used alone. Thermostat and protection system: This heater is safer than most other types of space heaters,It has an adjustable thermostat to set the temperature and a automatic overheat protection function to protect the heater overheat. it also have a tip-over switch to automatically shut off unit when tipped forward or backward. Care and cleaning : Remove the plug from the power socket and allow heater tocool. To clean enclosure,use a clean,soft and lightly damp cloth togently wipe off  the dirt from thesurface of the unit.Be sure not to wet the heating element and theswitches.Allow the unit to dry completely before using it. CAUTION: DO NOT ALLOW WATER TO RUN INTO THE INTERIOR OF THEHEAR AS THIS COULD CREATE A FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZRD. Safety Instructions: Always plug the heater directly into a wall outlet. Never use it with an extension cord for best performance.



I literally bought this yesterday, had it shipped to me yesterday and plugged it in this morning in my classroom. Holy moly is this thing HOT. My room is 20'x15'. I read the instructions to turn the dial to the warmest setting and set the thermostat to maximum. Within three minutes I was uncomfortable, I kid you not. I will probably end up moving this little guy to the other side of the room or at least further away from my desk at some point. You can feel the heat throughout the room. I am not normally someone to complain about being cold, but being that I live in the South where it is 75 one day and 35 the next, it is hard for these school units to keep up and it has been a little chilly in my room. I will definitely not have to worry about that anymore!

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with this little heater and its working perfect for me. I have a small studio apartment in Wisconsin, and I'm keeping this heater set up in front of the chair that I do most everything in besides sleep. It hasn't gotten too cold yet, so I only use this occasionally but I wanted to buy it before I needed it. I haven't tried the high setting yet but I'm sure I will later this winter. The tip over function works great, but the thermostat no so much. There is a dial on the back that doesn't have any numbers so you don't know what temperature setting it is set at. The only time it has turned off on its own was when I turned the dial as low as it would go. Otherwise I just turn it off manually. So I don't think this is something you want to leave on while you're sleeping, even with the safety tip over feature. But for my purposes it's working great. It looks pretty cool to, as far as heaters go.

It is a great heater with two heat level. Fan is strong enough to send wind over 2 feet. It is ideal for feet and knee in the winter time or cold AC room. On the other hand, it can be a small fan in summer. The best design I like is that it has a weight control shutdown bottom. Because this design, I am no longer afraid this heater could trigger fire emergency after falling down. Great design and product!

The weight is fairly light, making it portable and can easily fit to various locations in the bedroom. Despite of its small size, it works as good as other bigger heaters I have previously used.

I bought this heater based on all of the five star reviews and I must say I totally agree with them! I bought this for my office which is in a very old house. My desk is in the "living room" of our office which is extremely drafty. My bosses office is in the back of the house and when I turn on the central heat it gets too warm in his office. I placed the heater under my desk and my space gets toasty warm much quicker than I expected. I'm going to buy one for my apartment too!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment