Friday, May 31, 2019

Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels, White, 8 Huge Rolls = 20 Regular Rolls

Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels, White, 8 Huge Rolls = 20 Regular Rolls

Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels, White, 8 Huge Rolls = 20 Regular Rolls

I really like this brand and any time buying other for a bit of price saving makes me sorry. I'd strongly prefer if Bounty returns to the "old" square format and fabric though. The idea of "durable" washing napkin is defeating the purpose of it. This fabric (or manufacturing process) leaves little stains (like oil stains) on the glass which the "old" did not when wiping glass or other shiny objects.

My 8-pack, select-a-size, "huge" box was delivered June 25th, and I'm happy to report that they were the same Bounty quality as always (that would be decades): sturdy and absorbent.

These were the Huge rolls I was expecting. Some of the other reviews about the rolls being small discouraged me, but I'm glad I made the purchase. Great quality and price!

I buy Bounty Select a size exclusively because the paper towels are absorbent and strong. I have tried other brands and they just do not compare. Then I found these HUGE rolls and I was so happy because I hardly ever have to change rolls.

I love the small sections of paper towels because nine times out of ten you only need the smaller section. Consequently I use less paper towel over all.

I used to buy these in the grocery store but find the prices on Amazon so much better, plus it's convenient. The value for the money is awesome. This will last me at least 6 months!

Thanks for reading my review

Becky Brooks

I love Bounty. Have been using it for years. The towels absorb a lot and don't fall apart. They do a great job and I plan to keep using them. I love the select-a-size since I usually don't need a whole paper towel.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pack contains 8 Huge Rolls of Bounty white Select-A-Size paper towels
  • Each Huge Roll contains 150% more sheets than a Regular Roll
  • Choosing your sheet size with Bounty Select-A-Size lets you use less
  • 2X More Absorbent* *vs. the Custom-Size-It brand in the US
  • Bounty, the Quicker Picker Upper* * vs. leading ordinary brand

Description

Don't let spills and messes get in your way. Lock in confidence with Bounty, the Quicker Picker Upper. This pack contains Bounty white Select-A-Size paper towels that are 2X more absorbent and strong when wet, so you can get the job done quickly. vs. the Custom-Size-It brand in the US and the Premium Green Leaf Towel in Canada vs. leading ordinary brand



Look, bounty paper towels are probably the best out there... but I think these are just a tad too big. They fit on my paper towel roller but barely. And storing them in the pantry takes up too much room. They're probably more of a bargain because of the size but I think I'm going to go back to the regular large rolls so I can keep more in my pantry.

These are paper towels that don’t have corny all-over monotone prints, reminiscent of grandma’s kitchen in the late 80s. Why does anyone buy paper towels with these gross prints? I’m here to tell you, it doesn’t make the towels work better, and it definitely doesn’t make your kitchen look any better, henny.

Anyway, yes, these are good paper towels. They’re quicker at being a picker-upper, smaller sheet sizes decrease waste.

These are as you probably know are Excellent Quality and Amazon's deal on these are great but you need to be careful not to pay more for them! However, The Koch brothers own the competing Brawny brand which is imitating the Bounty but I don't like it A) Because I don't like Kock brothers and What they Stand For and B) Brawny is just an imitation and is not as good as Bounty!

I use a lot of paper towels so I always buy it in large quantities. I have an indoor cat who has intestinal issues. I just don't like using rags that requires multiple rinses times, then washing. I love the select a size. Thank you, Bounty, for giving us this feature years ago. Bounty is perfect for all my uses. Doesn't leave lint on windows & mirrors.

Paper towels are my best friend.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment