Friday, May 3, 2019

Folding Step Stool - The Lightweight Step Stool is Sturdy Enough to Support Adults and Safe Enough for Kids. Opens Easy with One Flip. Great for Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Kids or Adults.

Folding Step Stool - The Lightweight Step Stool is Sturdy Enough to Support Adults and Safe Enough for Kids. Opens Easy with One Flip. Great for Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Kids or Adults.

Folding Step Stool - The Lightweight Step Stool is Sturdy Enough to Support Adults and Safe Enough for Kids. Opens Easy with One Flip. Great for Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Kids or Adults.

I bought this for the bathroom, to use similarly to the squatty potty (TMI, sorry) and it does basically the same job costing less than $10 bux. Compare that to the squatty potty that costs 50 bux and can only be used for that one activity. At least with the step stool, I can use it as a step stool which I have on a few occasions. And since it is collapsible, at least any guests to my home would be none the wiser because I fold it up and put it away (as opposed to the squatty potty being out in the open). As a step stool, it is sturdier than expected being a collapsible stool. The bits of rubber on the step part of the stool gives a bit of piece of mind that I won't slip off. There are some rubber nubs on the foot of the stool that fell off occasionally but a bit of gorilla glue solved that issue.

I have trouble tying my shoes. I'm at a point in my life where reaching down to grab the laces is tough. I needed one of the old shoe benches to place my foot higher so I could reach. Those shoe store types were far too expensive for my need. Also I travel occasionally and if I can't get a chair in the hotel room its just a pain sitting on the bed to reach down. So having a stool which folds nearly completely flat. Fits in the bottom of my luggage, and gives me a few inches of height to reach my shoe. Probably not the intended purpose when the mfgr designed the tool. But it works for my need.

I purchased this stool to prop my feet up at my desk. My feet were falling asleep through out the day and I desperately needed something to help. This stool is the perfect height. It's so easy to fold away and put in my desk drawer. So glad I finally purchased. Plus you can't beat the price!

I took it out of the package and thought oh heck no my heavy self is not stepping on that. I did it anyway because that's the reason I bought it obviously. It's solid. It's not wobbly you can't feel it bow under your weight. I am 190lb for reference purposes. I know it says it can hold like 300lb? I'm guessing that's pushing your luck but 250lb or so would be perfectly fine. It is small. Both of my feet do fit on it at one time but they are close together which isn't great for balance purposes. If you just need it to grab something of the top shelf it's cool but if you need to stand on it for an extended period of time it's not the best option

Perfect for my son to use to reach the sink when brushing his teeth and wash his hands. He is 18 months.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Unique, grip-dot textured surface makes the folding step stool safe for everyone, including kids.
  • The anti-skid foot-pads feature makes it safety certified and passes ANSI III requirements.
  • The lightweight, but sturdy folding step stool is easy to use because it opens with one flip of the hand.
  • It's a great step up for the kitchen, bathroom, closets, RV's, and all those hard-to-reach areas.
  • The maximum standing height is 9", and it easily folds away for convenient storage.

Description

There's always that one item you can't reach when you're in a hurry, whether it's in a kitchen cabinet or on a shelf in the closet. Then there are those times you need an extra step up, like in your RV. Our 11-inch Wide Folding Step Stool will help you reach what you need. It's safe and convenient for adults and kids. At only 2.3 pounds, it's lightweight enough to carry wherever you want it in a hurry. And the carrying handle means you can use it on the go. It's sturdy enough to support adults and safe enough for children to use. In fact, the unique, grip-dot textured surface makes the folding step stool safe for everyone because you're not going to slip off. Further, the anti-skid foot-pads feature holds it securely in place. It's safety certified and passes ANSI III requirements. Our lightweight, but sturdy stepping stool is easy to use because it opens with one flip of the hand. It's a great step up for the kitchen, bathroom, closets, RV's, and all those hard-to-reach areas. The maximum standing height is nine inches. It easily folds away to fit anywhere because it's thin enough to slip between counters and appliances. You can store it and then grab it when you need it. It fits in closets too.



Being the shortest person at work has its advantages....until you need something from the top shelf!
I am CONSTANTLY looking for stools at work whenever I need to grab something as I am often alone when I need this task done unfortunately. I also needed something portable being that I am all over a hospital throughout the day dealing with medical supplies on all different kinds of levels...literally
I found this one and I am so very thankful for it! I fold it up and put it on my cart and cart it around with me wherever I go. No need to ask for assistance....I got dis! ;)
It supports a good amount of weight and it stays put..no sliding around or anything, Then it stores away super easily and onto the next job :)

We picked this folding stool up to go into our diaper bag along with a folding potty seat Jerrybox Foldable Travel Potty Seat for Babies, Toddlers Potty Seat, Toilet Training with Carrying Bag (Yellow) These two items are exactly what I was looking for to make outtings easier. We've had to hold our son up on public toilets, hold him up to the sink to wash his hands, and this stool will help him get onto the potty himself and up to the sink. Now when we visit my inlaws we won't have to worry about whether or not we grabbed the bathroom stool. The stool is very sturdy, I stood on it and didn't feel any give at all in it. It's also plenty tall enough for my little one to reach the toilet and sink on is own. I'm very happy with this product and the travel potty seat we got to go with it.

Great folding stool

I'm 5'1" tall, and I also have young children so we have these stashed all around the house. They fold very flat and can slide in the smallest spaces. Just pull it out when you need it! It isn't super tall, so just useful for reaching shelves, for the kids to reach the sink, etc. It doesn't hold a lot of weight either, so be aware of that.

Bought this for my 2 year old son who now runs around saying, "ME step stool! Me step stool! Where ARE you??!" when he goes looking for it in order to plunder my kitchen drawers and sneak away with lolli pops...
So yes, it works wonderfully for how inexpensive it was.

Side notes: It does not "lock" open - the sides expand out which brace the top "step", but there is no actual lock.
I weigh in the 170s and though I am QUITE careful stepping up on to it, it feels very sturdy when I'm standing on it (be mindful that you should not step, full force, right smack dab in the center, people...distribute your weight over where the sides are).
It's super slim and easy to fold up, making it very convenient. My kid carries it around like a briefcase...

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment