Sunday, May 5, 2019

oaskys Twin Mattress Pad Cover Cotton Top with Stretches to 18” Deep Pocket Fits Up to 8”-21” Cooling White Bed Topper (Down Alternative, Twin Size)

oaskys Twin Mattress Pad Cover Cotton Top with Stretches to 18” Deep Pocket Fits Up to 8”-21” Cooling White Bed Topper (Down Alternative, Twin Size)

oaskys Twin Mattress Pad Cover Cotton Top with Stretches to 18” Deep Pocket Fits Up to 8”-21” Cooling White Bed Topper (Down Alternative, Twin Size)

Holy crap, ok this thing rocks. For its price it's not super plush doesn't be fooled, it's like laying on a medium firm packed blanket. It does have cooling properties due to it being able to breathe, I no longer have issues sweating at night. It doesn't make crumpling noises and it doesn't smell too bad. I recommend following the care instructions and washing it appropriately. If you want to transform your pillowtop mattress, non-pillowtop, foam mattress, or even just have issues with controlling heat, get this product!

I got the Full mattress version. Please look at the photos for fitment. It does fold a little over the sides (all 4) But thanks to its deepness it holds on and doesn't​ slide around when you're on it.

I bought this to see if I slept less hot on my memory foam. I do! it's no miracle worker, but I am sleeping a whole lot more comfortably with it. it did firm up the bed a little, so now I'm not completely sinking into the bed like I did with my heavier weight memory foam. it's so difficult to decide whether to buy or not to buy these things cuz they get such mixed reviews, but as a Texan who sleeps with 73 degrees on the AC who was still sweating balls on the foam, this did the trick.

I have bought so many toppers in my life I just gave up years ago trying to find the one that is perfect for me, and I finally decided to try one more. This topper is like lying on a bed of marshmallows. Not too soft but so comfortable I just don't want to get out of bed.. I have had this for one month and still the best purchase for bedding I have ever made!!!! Holds it shape every day and I am no lightweight. Finally a great night sleep!!!

My mom’s mattress is not pillow top, she complained about that last winter.Instead of get a new mattress, I found this cotton top cover, it is easy to set and remove.My mom loves it so much, since she can remove it in summer and put it back in winter.

This mattress pad is awesome and I'm so glad that I bought it! It fits my bed perfectly and it's very soft and extremely comfortable. It provides quite a cushion to the mattress and every night sleep becomes good sleep. My husband and I absolutely looooove it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ● TIPS: It's Packaged in a Vacuum Bag, Please spread It for a Few Days Before Use So It Would Return to Normal Thickness.(best Way Fluffy Again: Lay It in the Sun for a Few Hours.)
  • ● Feature:cool,breathable,ultra soft,beautiful,luxury
  • ● Design: Compared to the normal diamond quilting seam, this one with new shape is more supportive and soft.Square jacquard prevents the filling running around.Elastic fabric pocket makes it installed easier
  • ● Care: Although the cover is cotton, the spilled fluid can be wiped quickly. Machine washable.Tumble dry on low .Easy maintenance.Natural drying
  • Material:Made of 100% cotton, 83 GSM pongee reverse.62 oz High quality fitted combed cotton,gives superior comfort against your skin without extra heat and sweat.

Description

About Mattress Pad
1.Mattress pad cover
2.Square Jacquard can prevent the filling running around
3.130 GSM Elastic Fabric Pocket can make the Mattress Pad installed easier
4.300 TC 100% cotton top,83 GSM pongee reverse,62 oz combed cotton filling

Features&Care
1.18" Deep Pocket.Fit mattress up to 8"-21"
2.Machine Wash on Cold.Tumble Dry on Low.
3.Super Silky Soft,Comfortable,Breathable,Beautiful.

Need Your Help
If you find the item you received is demaged or broken, please kindly help to insert a note when you returning it back, in case that Amazon deliver the demaged item to other buyer. Thanks a lot for your help

NO RISK PURCHASE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTE
The Best Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee, Included For Free!100% NO QUESTIONS ASKED, no hassle money back or replacement guarantee
Order now!At your service,dear.Anyway,thanks for your coming



I would very much disagree with the two negative reviews I saw a recently on this product, this is a great product!
It breathes well, it’s a great pillow top, it fits just fine.

I will say given my 12 inch thick mattress, there is enough of an elastic skirt to fit an18 inch, but you can just tuck that away.
I reckon the fabric has a starch or water repellent or stain resistant coating on the cotton, feels just like a starched cotton for a dry cleaner. It smells normal too.

The best part is, when placed on my memory foam mattress (Before this topper, I usually wake up sweating at night)...I didn’t sweat or get hot at all when using flannel sheets on this baby with no fan on at night!
This topper totally dissipates my body heat and doesn’t hold it, I love it!

I love this mattress pad! This thing is so soft and poofy! I followed the washing and drying instructions and it held up great. I'll be buying another one for sure.

I LOVE this mattress topper! I've ordered 2 others a returned them both but this one was a keeper. It is soft, adds a luxury feeling to my bed, and stays cool all night as promised. I would definitely recommend!

I didn’t want to write this review until I spent some time using it so I could be honest about it. I didn’t have high hopes for it, because of the price, and WOW was I wrong.
This thing has made my bed so much softer! I work from home, and admittedly do a lot of that snuggled in my bed. Because I have lower back problems, doing this was killing me. After buying this mattress topper I barely even want to wake up for work! I could spend all day on this thing!
It comes vacuum sealed, so when you take it out, don’t be alarmed at how flat it looks. I tossed it in my dryer with some wool dryer balls (tennis balls or anything that wouldn’t hurt your dryer would probably work too) and ran it through a 60 minute cycle. When I pulled it out it was so fluffy!
The deep pockets fit my bed perfectly, even with the mattress protectors I already had on the bed. My sheets then fit perfectly over top. It doesn’t slide around at all!
Even my dogs have a hard time not passing out as soon as they jump on the bed for the night.
If you’re looking for something to make your night incredibly cozy, buy this!

Now because I want to be fair in my review, I will say the only “con” I noticed is that it DOES make your bed super warm. Now this isn’t a problem for me, because I’m always cold anyways, but if you’re a hot sleeper I can see that being an issue.

I replaced a mattress pad that became lumpy with repeated washings. My new pad is comfy and cool, meets all the way out to the edge of the bed, has a nice surface to show when the bed is made. All in all, I am very happy with this purchase and love slipping into bed now.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment