Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Popular High Quality Dandelion Wish Pendant Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Pearl Charm on 18" Sterling Silver Chain, by Aimee Tresor

Popular High Quality Dandelion Wish Pendant Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Pearl Charm on 18" Sterling Silver Chain, by Aimee Tresor

Popular High Quality Dandelion Wish Pendant Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Pearl Charm on 18

Bought this for my wife. When I gifted it to her, I also included a poem about dandelions and wishes - which gave me extra credit points. As other reviewers have noted, the seed inside can be somewhat difficult to see against light-colored clothing, it certainly shows up better against dark cloth. Still a very cool necklace and it appears well-made. My wife loved it and that's all that matters.

I purchased one of these necklaces just to see the quality before ordering more. I received it quickly and just in time to gift it to my principal for Principal’s Day. She loved it! I did, too, so I ordered 3 more to gift at the end of the year to the teachers my kids had this year. I wrote a note to go with it about how amazing the dandelion is. It is one of the only plants that all parts can be used: root, stem, and flower. It has been used medicinally. During WWII Japan controlled 90% of the rubber supply. Scientists found that they could make a latex using the white substance in the dandelion stem. This dramatically helped our efforts in the war. People used to routinely plant dandelions rather than grass in the yard because it was useful, rather than grass that was just for looks. Practicality over aesthetics.
To sum up, this necklace with the pretty pearl (even more significance in a pearl that is produced from hardship in an oyster) is a fantastic gift. The meaning behind the dandelion flower (I didn’t even go into how it symbolizes the earth, moon, and stars or wishing when blowing), makes it even more special.
I’m glad I found this on Amazon. I’m sure I will be purchasing more!

I just love this beautiful dandelion wish necklace! I ordered for myself, and will order it again for a friend. The hand woven seed pendant is lovely and the pearl charm is perfect! It has a lovely delicate sterling silver chain. Very happy with this subtle, yet elegant piece for the price. I ordered it on a Monday and received it on a Wednesday. Another great experience ordering through Amazon!

This is such a wonderful pendant! I searched around, found similar ones for cheaper and more expensive but this one is Perfect! It's a great size, glass is very clear and the pearl gives it that extra " umff" and the cgain is actual sterling silver so it wont tarnish or turn green. ( at least I hope it won't) Can't wait to give to to my friend. I paired it up with a candle that writes: I always wished for a friend like you" it's a great compliment to the dandelion necklace. I would fefinitely recommend it.

I bought this for my college friend. It is so whimsical just like her. She loves it. It seems to be well made and it is absolutely stunning on her.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dandelion Wish Glass Pendant Necklace on Sterling Silver Clain Birthday, Valentine's Day, Women's and Girl's
  • Real Swarovski Crystal Pearl Charm. 18" Sterling Silver Chain
  • Give someone their very own wish in a necklace!
  • Beautiful gift for any occasion and easily accentuates any style.
  • Made with care. Comes in Aimée Trésor gift box. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Description

Our most popular Dandelion wish necklace is a very sweet and charming necklace that fits any style range and any age range. The Dandelion is encased in clear glass about the size of a quarter, which takes on the colors in the background (see photos). The Swarovski crystal pearl charm gives this piece a unique elegance. The pearl is removable. The 18" chain is sterling silver. This necklace would make a unique and lovely gift for a loved one or even for yourself. This necklace is perfect for the holidays. Nickel-free and hypo-allergenic. Comes in an Aimée Trésor Jewelry gift box. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Do not wear in pool or hot tub as prolonged exposure to water and certain chemicals will may tarnish silver.



Bought it for a friend's bday and they loved it. The picture doesn't do it justice. Such a unique gift!

This was a 5th grade graduation present for my daughter and she loved it! The photo attached shows the detail, it came in a box fully assembled and the pearl charm is such a wonderful pairing.

The necklace looked even better in person. The dandelion seed is beautifully suspended and is surprisingly detailed for its size. It's gorgeous and unique. I gave it to my daughter as a gift and she loved it.

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Would definitely recommend and buy again for a loved one!!!!!❤️😍🙌🏽

I love this NECKLACE..I have had many compliments on how pretty it is! My only complaint would be that it could come packaged a little better. I spent 30 minutes trying to untangle the chain when I received it. Also the chain is suppose to be 18in, the one I received is 17in. Other than these few minor things I would definitely buy this again!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment