Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Sequin Birthday Sash - Birthday Babe

Sequin Birthday Sash - Birthday Babe

Sequin Birthday Sash - Birthday Babe

Birthday girl LOVED it! Seems a little pricey but it was perfect for her and what she wanted and was so worth it. It is long so we had to cut it a little. The quality was wonderful and it didn’t scratch her or make her feel itchy like some sequins do. It was great!

I will post pics later but it is beautiful. Great material! it came in a cute package. It will look amazing with my pink birthday dress!

Perfect

This sash is GORGEOUS. Don't even hesitate, just buy it! I purchased it for my sister's birthday and I wanted to keep it for myself! Looks just as described.

OMG it's so soft and beautiful. It's handmade. I had no idea. Came beautifully packaged.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Stunning sequin sash for the Birthday Girl who won't settle for anything less than exquisite! These handmade sashes make a perfect gift that she can hold onto and cherish. Each of our sashes are handmade in our Houston studio. Stunning sequins make a gorgeous sash with white "Birthday Babe" in an elegant script font. These sashes are made extra long measuring at 72" and clasp together with a pin to keep the sash in place. Packaged in a delicate organza bag, ready to gift.



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment