Monday, June 3, 2019

BISSELL Multi Surface Pet Floor Cleaning Formula, 3 Pack, Green

BISSELL Multi Surface Pet Floor Cleaning Formula, 3 Pack, Green

BISSELL Multi Surface Pet Floor Cleaning Formula, 3 Pack, Green

Great price for 3 bottles. Pricey at Target and home and garden centers. Cleans well. Goes a long way and smells great.

Works great with my crosswave. Cleans well and doesn’t leave any residue behind. It has a nice light scent, so the house smells clean but not perfumed or chemically.

Works great! We use it in our Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro!! The ONLY tool I need to keep my faux wood floors looking great!!

It smells great and doesnt leave a sickybor oily residue on any surface. Ive used it on tile and wood linoleum. No color change on the wood and no streaking.

The cleaner that comes with this vac works amazingly well on old tile floors linoleum also even wooden floors cleans very nice leaves the floors very fresh looking and smells nice also


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Concentrated formula for use in Cross Wave or Spin Wave series machines
  • Removes tracked-in dirt, mud, paw prints, and other pet messes
  • Eliminates odors with Febreze freshness. Febreze and Febreze logo are trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc
  • Multi-surface formula can be used on sealed hardwood floors, tile, laminate, and area rugs* (*only with Cross Wave)
  • formula contains no heavy metals, phosphates, or dyes

Description

Clean a variety of pet messes on your sealed floors and area rugs with BISSELL Multi-surface Pet Formula!* This versatile formula tackles dirt, mud, paw prints, and other pet messes across a variety of surfaces such as sealed hardwood floors, tile, laminate, and area rugs.* Plus, it fights odors with the power of Febreze freshness. It has an design not containing any heavy metals, optical brighteners, or dyes. Feel at ease knowing this formula is pet and kid friendly when used as directed. *Area rugs for CROSSWAVE ONLY Febreze and Febreze logo are trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.



I actually really like the smell of this. It isn’t just a soapy smell but it also isn’t over powering. I will continue to buy and use this!

This makes my life easier. The scent is light and goes away quickly, which I like because I don’t want my house smelling like cleaning agents. It goes a long way, I haven’t finished one bottle yet and I’ve been using it for over a month or two. I clean my tile floors 1-2 a week. I’ll keep buying this.

I bought a Bissell Crosswave Pet and this product came with it. I have since ordered this two more times. Nice, fresh smell, excellent cleaning power and easy to use. If you own a Bissell Crosswave (even if it's not the pet version) and have pets or messy kids - this product is for you.

Very concentrated but good power when reconstituted for use. Like the fragrance which is fresh but not overpowering or too floral.

I got this instead of the regular stuff for the crosswave. The scent is nice and it works like the orginal formula for all floors. Price was good for the 3 pack.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment