Saturday, June 8, 2019

BISSELL PowerFresh (2 pk) with Fragrance Discs (4 ct), 5938 Steam Mop Pad, DESIGN 1, White

BISSELL PowerFresh (2 pk) with Fragrance Discs (4 ct), 5938 Steam Mop Pad, DESIGN 1, White

BISSELL PowerFresh (2 pk) with Fragrance Discs (4 ct), 5938 Steam Mop Pad, DESIGN 1, White

My Bissel Mop arrived on time. I LOVE this mop. I am a clean freak. I love cleaning equipment that makes any cleaning job easier. This is the best steam Mop I have ever used and I have bought 2 different types of Shark steam Mop from Target , 2 different types of Hoover steam mops and an Oreck steam Mop online. This particular Bissel steam Mop, steam cleans the floors better than any of them, it is so easy to use. I didn't find the water cap on the Mop to be flimsy as other reviews have said. I like the clean but not overpowering scent from the scent disks that you insert inside of the Mop too. I bought this model because you can use it as a hand held steam cleaner for counter tops, etc. The steam coming out of this as a floor Mop is more powerful and better evenly distributed than the other models I have used in the past, including as a hand held steamer too. The long cord can be awkward at times as a hand held steam cleaner, but I prefer the longer cord, you don't have to keep plugging it into different outlets as you move around the room you are cleaning. It is so light and easy to lift as a Mop or hand held. I have linoleum floors throughout 1/2 of my home, the linoleum is made to look like wood floor panels and although it produces a strong current of steam and really cleans the floor, it does not damage the linoleum.

These are amazing steam mop pads they fit nice and snug they pick up dirt very well and are extremely easy to wash mine did stain over time but no big deal this is such a great steam mop as well I don't use the fragrance disk because I mop my floor with fragrance chemical floor cleaner before i do this steam step and it smells fresh already but they smell great like a floral febreze smell in the package. I included a photo of the packaging it came in as well as my old pad and the new one I didn't include all the pieces I received in the photo but everything came with it that was suppose to and came in great condition

I received the Bissell PowerFresh steam mop as a gift and decided to order these extra pads to have on hand. I love the mop! It’s light and easy to push but this doesn’t sacrifice the great job it does cleaning the floors. We just had a new baby and knowing that soon enough she’ll be crawling and playing on the floors I really wanted to make sure they were as clean as possible without using chemical cleaners! These pads are thick, absorbent, easy to pop onto the mop and wash well!! I like to toss them into a delicates wash bag but you wouldn’t have to. Not that this is the most important feature but I do appreciate the look of the mop itself and these pads... I prefer white and either solid colors or very simple designs (I don’t need wild and crazy prints or neons... I actually enjoy when the colors blend in with the style of my home) and these deliver on the looks front as well. Having the extras means that when one is in the wash I have a back up in case of an unexpected spill or accident (bound to happen with a baby, pets and a husband!) or when I do a deep clean of the whole house I can designate one for the bathrooms, one for the kitchen and then one for the other rooms. Definitely get these ones so you know you’ll get the right match for the mop - it’ll make life easier to have back ups on hand!

Quoted by my wife " These are the best things they have ever came out with for a steam mop." I got these for her as an additional present to her new Bissell 1940 Power Fresh Steam Mop and she loves them. She loves how they enhance the wonderful smell during and after she cleans all the hardwoods, tile, and river rock tile floors. I just ordered her another set of them because one of our dogs ripped one of the pads. She loves how much they cut down the work and time she has to spend cleaning, cleaning the floors, and taking care of the house. You won't go wrong with these! Get them for either maybe yourself or your wife and she'll be just as happy with them and how wonderful they smell.

I have 1900 sq ft of tile flooring. On my first use I was amazed that one tank of reverse osmosis water did 75% of the floor before running out. I went over part of the floor with a Swiffer mop to dry some spots and was impressed with how much cleaner the floor looked than it would have been using the Swiffer and water by itself. I do not like scent in cleaning products so I would like to be able to buy the mops without the fragrance disks. I have not had it long enough to comment on durability.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes 2 types of pads to fit your cleaning needs: (1) soft microfiber mop pad for everyday cleaning (1) soft microfiber mop pad with scrubbing strips for tough, stickier messes
  • Includes 4 Spring BreezeFragrance Discs; leaves behind a fresh, clean scent as you steam mop
  • Mop pads are infused with Microban; product protection to help prevent the growth of odor causing bacteria on the pad; Your mop pad will now stay cleaner and fresher between uses
  • Designed with a quick-grip release tab for easier and cleaner mop pad removal
  • Includes 2 types of pads to fit your cleaning needs:(1) soft microfiber mop pad for everyday cleaning(1) soft microfiber mop pad with scrubbing strips for tough, stickier messes
  • Includes 4 Spring BreezeFragrance Discs; leaves behind a fresh, clean scent as you steam mop
  • Mop pads are infused with Microban; antimicrobial product protection to help prevent the growth of odor causing bacteria on the pad; Your mop pad will now stay cleaner and fresher between uses
  • Designed with a quick-grip release tab for easier and cleaner mop pad removal

Description

PowerFresh Steam Mop Pads (2 pk) with Fragrance discs (4 ct), 5938 by BISSELL Description In between uses, bacteria can quickly multiply in number on an unprotected steam mop pad. Keep your BISSELL steam mop running at its best. Steam cleaners such as the PowerFresh, Steam&Sweep, Steam Mop Deluxe, Steam Mop Select Triangle, and the Lift-Off Steam Mop clean hard surfaces quickly, effectively and without chemicals for a 100% natural clean you can feel good about. To get the best results from your steam cleaner it’s important to care for the filter. BISSELL makes it easy! When the green beads in the filter turn blue, it’s time to replace it. How often a filter needs to be switched out could depend on your water quality. We recommend either distilled or de-mineralized water. Making this simple switch and emptying the tank after each use will extend the life of your steam mop and its filter. Steam mops are safe on virtually all sealed floor surfaces and when used as directed steam kills many invisible germs and bacteria*. * kills many invisible germs and bacteria when used as directed. Did you know: BISSELL steam products only require tap water or distilled water for a chemical free clean? Or, if you're looking for a refreshing scent, consider trying BISSELL's Eucalyptus Mint Scented Demineralized Water. Features Fights odor causing bacteria for a fresher and cleaner mop pad!4 spring breeze scented scent discs1 soft mop pad for everyday cleaning1 soft microfiber mop pad with scrubbing strips for tough, stickier messes. Microfiber mop pads are washable and reusuable. Designed with a quick-grip release tab for easier and cleaner mop pad removal. Use with PowerFresh Steam Mop.



Absolutely love this steam mop! Makes cleaning my ceramic tile floors so easy! Easy to fill water tank, quickly heats up, so easy to use! We have two small dogs so I clean floors quite often. I actually look forward to it now. My floors shine when I’m done! Makes cleaning small spills in the kitchen a breeze. The swivel head works great around appliances and in the bathroom. The cloth is easy to put on and remove, just toss in the wash. I can clean my 2/1 home twice with one fill of the tank.

This pack of pads and fragrance discs are the perfect replacement for the pads/discs that come with the Bissell 1940 Steam Mop. It includes one of the solid white light duty pads, and one of the gray and white striped heavy duty pads for deeper cleaning. We bought them to have around for times when our other two pads are in between washes. Since we have a toddler at home, we are using the mop almost daily. If you are looking at these pads, you almost certainly already own the mop itself, so you know how great of a product Bissell makes.

Personally, I don't really care about the extra fragrance discs. They are nice to have around but even if they weren't included in the deal, I would have paid this same price just for the two pads. Good product and I highly recommend it.

These clean the floor really well and fit perfectly. My only dislike is that they never look clean again after the first use. They look a dingy gray even after two trips through the wash. So either my floor is really disgusting, or they never let go of the dirt.

I have the Bissell steam mop, so I had to purchase more pads. They fit the steamer as described They are easy to put on and take off the steamer. The only problem I have with the pad is that even when you wash them after each use, they still have stain that want wash out. You can not bleach these pads. The way I solved this problem was to buy several pads. I wanted a pad for each room, when the pad for that room was soiled, I wanted a clean pad for the next area. Maybe it is just me, but I was pleased with this idea. My floors are clean.

This is one occasion where you really need to buy OEM to get the thickness and quality that came with your machine. Yes, it costs more but in the long run, more than worth it. I tried the off brand and there was such a noticeable difference that I won't even use them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment