Sunday, June 2, 2019

Clear Eyes | Pure Relief | Preservative Free Eye Drops | Dry Eyes | 0.34 FL OZ

Clear Eyes | Pure Relief | Preservative Free Eye Drops | Dry Eyes | 0.34 FL OZ

Clear Eyes | Pure Relief | Preservative Free Eye Drops | Dry Eyes | 0.34 FL OZ

Do you want preservatives in your eye? Then buy something else. These drops are Preservative free. Here’s what you must understand when you purchase these drops. You will need to place the bottle directly over your eye. Gently squeeze and a drop will fall in. The bottle is designed so air does not go back into the bottle. So many people are complaining that they cannot get the drops to come out. Again, place the bottle directly over your eye, making sure it is COMPLETELY VERTICAL, then gently squeeze.

The product is good but I wouldn't recommend it to a senior citizen with arthritis, a weak grip (pinching strength) or with shaky hands as quite a bit of pinching force is needed to get a single drop out of the bottle since you have to squeeze the liquid through a filter before it exits the bottle. Young kids may find it hard to use also.

Absolutely love these eye drops. I have dry eyes and am allergic to preservatives in anything that goes into my eyes. These are the only eye drops I have ever used that don't diminish after blinking a couple of times and continue to give me relief for several hours after using . I've tried them all and these are the best. I have problems with all eye drops - getting them in my eyes without blinking or jumping. I have found that if you lay on your back and pull your lower eyelid down you can usually get them in your eye without missing the target. These are hard to get out of the bottle and even using the method I described, I end up not being able to count the drops I'm putting in my eyes - more like a squirt of drops versus one or two drops per eye. Gave them a 5 star because they work better than any drop I've ever used and last several hours before I have to reapply. I have MGD, Blepharitis, and have been prescribed dry eye drops, which didn't work for me. Ophthalmologist has been wanting to put stints in eyes to prevent tears from draining out. So, when I say these are good drops, these are good drops. They feel like silk and even though they feel more gel like than ordinary drops, they do not distort my vision at all.

Excellent Product. I would love to purchase larger containers or multiple bottles for a better price. Recommended by my eye surgeon. Love the product!

Hubby and I both have severe dry eyes. You cannot imagine how many different eye drops we have tried over the years but none has worked as well as these. And , the bonus is that they are preservative free, which is important to us.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Clear Eyes Pure Relief Eye Drops for Dry Eyes is the first preservative free multi-dose eye drop available over-the-counter at U.S. retail
  • Features a built-in purifying filter that keeps the bacteria out of the eye
  • Great value: Over 240 drops for less than the price of a 60 pack of single use vials
  • Convenient and easy to use: soft squeeze bottle for single drop control
  • From the #1 selling brand of eye drops

Description

As the #1 selling brand of eye drops, Clear Eyes has provided consumers with a line of OTC eye drops that provide relief for a range of eye irritations. Over the years, Clear Eyes has developed new products applying new formulation technology to the creation of specialty eye drops. All Clear Eyes products are specially formulated to soothe a range of conditions including red, itchy, burning, gritty, irritated, and dry eyes. Clear Eyes Eye Drops provide fast-acting relief, moisturizers for dry eyes, and long-lasting soothing comfort. All Clear Eyes products provide up to 12 hours of soothing comfort.



The product is good, no irritation at all, but the bottle sucks. It's a bit hard to squeeze it a drop, probably because of the filter, so you're sitting there holding your eye open waiting for a drop to fall. Once it finally does there's always extra on the tip. I think the top needs to be redesigned to allow the drops to fall more cleanly into the eye like other bottles. I feel like I'm not getting a full drop and usually do two in each eye.

My eye doctor told me to stop using drops with preservatives but I don't like the single use containers since sometimes I only need one or two drops & then throw the rest away. This product works well and and I don't end up throwing half of it out like I did with the single use containers.
I have not had any problems with the dispenser and I am a 63 year old male who does not have the hand strength I used to have. However, I do sometimes use a grip strengther to help forestall further weakening. Maybe the people having issues are not doing anything to maintain strength as they age.

At first I was upset at how difficult it is to get a drop out of the container. At this point I have a strategy that works for me - hold upright and squeeze vigorously so it "puffs" then invert over eye and apply the same pressure. Finish with another "puff" to clear the small orifice so you will be ready for next time. Did not think I would recommend this product but aside from the somewhat difficult application process, the product does the job.

The drops are great, but the bottle is extremely hard to squeeze them out of. You have to seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY squeeze that thing, especially for the first drop. Wouldn't want to have to do it if I had arthritis in my thumbs or fingers, that's for sure.

Editing to add: Later bottles of these drops were easier to squeeze, though all have required more pressure than other brands I've used. I suspect my first bottle may have been defective.

Very easy to use!! I was skeptical about buying these drops bc alot of users were having problems getting the drops out. I don't see how these people are having a hard time. It's not rocket science on how to use these.
Take blue safety cap off, tilt head back, position eye drops over my eye and squeeze one drop out. Repeat in other eye then recap bottle. NO COMPLAINTS

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment