Sunday, June 30, 2019

Holmes 8-Inch Fan | Lil’ Blizzard Oscillating Table Fan, Black

Holmes 8-Inch Fan | Lil’ Blizzard Oscillating Table Fan, Black

Holmes 8-Inch Fan | Lil’ Blizzard Oscillating Table Fan, Black

 These fans are awesome! I bought two of these to cool my grow tents with. They have two fan speed options. Both speeds are actually quite powerful and move the air very well. They oscillate very smoothly. I ran both of them for 2 months straight with almost no downtime and they are still working like champs. I'm very impressed with the quality of these. Great value.

It's smaller compared to other fans I was looking at, which is great because it fits in more places. The fan does make noise, but it's not distracting at all when I'm trying to do homework. I see why they call it "Lil' Blizzard" because the air it blows is very cold, and the lowest speed setting is faster than other fans I've had! Overall, it's a great fan and would definitely recommend to others who are looking for one. I included a photo of the fan next to my 24oz. hydroflask as a reference for those who want to know how big the fan actually is.

I have purchased this product numerous times for friends and family. It served as my best friend when living in a dorm with no air conditioner, it served me well in my office during hot days, and it serves my family's living room as well! It has two speeds (high and low) and an oscillating feature. You can also adjust the fan up and down so that it can be positioned in a way to fit your needs. I have never had one give out on me and have had one for at least 5 years of continuous use... love this product!!

I used it on June 22, 2017, its a Thurs and scorching hot, temp outside was 96F and the house do not have a/c, inside, temp was 86F because I closed all the windows/doors before it reached to 78F. Believe it or not, this tiny unit do not emit warm air despite the weather condition. Also, the room i used it with is about 12x15ft and it somehow neutralizes the temp- not warm enough to make you sweat when you lay on a mattress. It also produces white noise which is soothing/relaxing I guess. Tip: use it in a very dark room and you wont feel its summer.

We have a ceiling fan AND a stand fan in our bedroom at night. The sound blocks out the creaks and squeaks that used to wake us up and keeps some air circulating which has become a necessity for me (I am a 60 year old female LOL). ANYWAY...when my husband and I travel, it is just uncomfortable without a fan. I bought this fan and now take it whenever we travel. It is VERY sturdy and has survived being packed in a suitcase and put on an airplane with no problems. When we are home I take it outside when I want to sit on the patio and stay cool and keep the bugs away. I love this fan!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Two powerful speed settings
  • Oscillation for wide coverage area
  • Tilt-adjustable head allows you to direct airflow wherever you want it
  • Portable, lightweight design
  • Removable front grill for easy cleaning
  • Ideal for small rooms up to 155 sq. ft.

Description

Create a blizzard of coolness with the specially designed motor and blade combination of the Holmes Lil' Blizzard Performance Table Fan that propels powerful airflow and generates cooling comfort. With two speed settings and an adjustable tilt-head for directing airflow more precisely and providing maximum effectiveness. Oscillation disperses cool air out to cover a wide area in small rooms. Because it operates in a quiet mode, it's ideal for tabletop use in any room. Removable front grill is easy to clean. 1-year limited warranty. Recommended Location:Indoor



I'M THRILLED! I ordered two of these table fans, received them today and immediately plugged them in - one on the kitchen counter and another on a living room end table. I'M BUYING MORE! For their size, these are little power houses! Just right for circulating the air and even for keeping my laptop cool. Since I'm not a fan of air conditioning (pun intended lol), I prefer to just have the air moving around me. These little fans do nearly the job the bigger space-eating floor fans do. AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT! I recommend these little power houses without hesitation. If for some reason they don't hold up, I'll edit my review, but at least for now, I have every expectation they will perform well for a long time to come. And there's a bonus: there's nothing to assemble!

I grew up in the deserts, yes plural. My parents thought it would be fun to move from desert-like state, to desert-like state and see which would be the hottest! Okay, probably not, but they liked the desert more than anyone should and did not appreciate the bill you'd get for running the A/C, much to my despair. So when I tell you I know about fans... I know about fans. No really, I do.

I hate being hot. I cannot stand it to the degree, ha no pun intended!, that when I get too uncomfortably hot I get migraines. That being said I have gone though more fans in my life than I'd care to admit, and I know when I come across a really good and well made fan.

After living in the desert, I up and moved on my own to a lush-green state and found something out... humidity is so much hotter than arid dry heat! BLAH! For about 6 months after moving I could not find a fan that would keep me from melting (reaching critical mass!) and then, my fellow overheated humans, I found the BLIZZARD! The air actually feels cool as it blows out and not like an oven to the face as so many fans do. The current is strong, it's sturdy, it can oscillate(and stay in place), and you can adjust the angle (up/down), and even lock it in place with a turn-y lever thing.

I liked this little beast so much I have 3 of them in my house. One in the bedroom, one in the kitchen, and one in my pc room. I didnt want to keep moving my fan from place to place so I just bought a few extra to keep my entire house cool, and it does. I don't have A/C in my place and I don't need it, not with these mechanical blizzards! :)

Almost perfect. This fan is small in size, but is powerful and definitely cools you off. However, it creates this annoying sound when in use. It’s like it echoes from the wall and makes this wobbling “wah-wah-wah” sound. I wish it were easier to describe. I’ve never heard a fan making this sound, but my roommate in college had this same fan and it made the sound as well. So, it’s definitely the fan and not a malfunction. If it wasn’t for this sound, I’d give it 5 stars.

The fan works well, I have it in a small bathroom that has no vent fan...the box that it came in was very entertaining for my cats as well LOL

I have had this for a few weeks and it works very well. The settings are high and higher. If you are looking to do actual paper work or read a book or magazine near this fan, forget it. If you are just sitting in front of your computer writing reviews on Amazon products you bought...it's perfect.

My two complaints are that 1) it feels cheap...everything is plastic and 2) the oscillating button is hard to use. When you push the button down to oscillate, the button goes down into the unit, and it's hard to get back up without breaking your nails or using some kind of tool.

For the price it is worth it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment