Thursday, June 27, 2019

Mabel Home Adjustable Height, Deluxe, 4-Leg, Ironing Board, Extra Cover, Blue/White Patterned

Mabel Home Adjustable Height, Deluxe, 4-Leg, Ironing Board, Extra Cover, Blue/White Patterned

Mabel Home Adjustable Height, Deluxe, 4-Leg, Ironing Board, Extra Cover, Blue/White Patterned

First of all, this is a very sturdy board. This is important because I tend to press a little too hard and have actually bent inferior boards. I can honestly say that in my 51 years I have never had a better board.

The design is superior to others and has quite a nice set of "extras." It looks great and is built well.

As I have a total OCD when it comes to laundry - this ironing board was actually exciting to receive. You cannot go wrong with this board - it will give you years of "ironing bliss!"

Great ironing board for a dull household chore. It is definitely pricey compared to what you can find in a local Wal-mart or discount store, but it's super easy to open & close. This is especially important to me because of arthritis in my hands. I also really like that you can adjust the height to what is comfortable for you.

With most cheap ironing boards(which this one is financially cheap, not physically cheap) they usually squeak and screech and just suck a lot. This one is silent and fits nicely in my pantry. it has a convenient iron holder on the end that doesn't take up any of the ironing board itself. It is exactly what I needed

This retailer stands behind their products. I would highly recommend Mable Home products as a company that wants to make their customers happy. Thank you Mable Home, I'm very satisfied with my new ironing board!

Received quickly and undamaged, unfortunately, one leg is either bent or shorter than the other three. Returning the day after arrival and looking for another one to try next.

After posting the original review of the short leg and wobbling board, the manufacturer shipped a replacement immediately on their own. I did not request the replacement board but was very happy with the replacement.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Smooth Cotton Extra Thick Board Cover, + Extra Cover included
  • Size: 52" x 13.5" , it comes with the thick cover on it. , 4 Leg
  • 4 Different pre-set height settings. Minimum: 30" - Maximum: 35"
  • Metal outboard support tray to hold your Iron/Steamer with little heat-resistant silicone dots to protect iron from scratches
  • This is the NEW Version (2019) of our product, We develop the legs, iron rest and box of the unit for customer satisfaction. You can easily check our old version reviews from the images.

Description

  • 100% Natural Cotton Cover
  • Mabel Home 4 Leg Ironing Board
  • Fast Ironing: Smooth friction-free gliding on 100% natural cotton cover
  • Adjustable Height: 4 Different pre-set heights
  • Minimum Height: 30" - Maximum Height: 35"



Well put together. Nicely padded. Easy to open and close. Nothing special, but a solid staple.

Bought for the second time after 6 months because one of the legs broke. The seller was very understanding and helped me to get a good deal for my second order. I use it amost every day and so far have been super happy with my ironing board :)

liked it very cute and steady

I'm glad I chose this ironing board! It's a sturdy board that doesn't wobble when it's being used, and that's even when I use it on my carpeted bedroom floor. I've been using it almost daily for the past month, and it's everything I was hoping it would be.

Very stable ironing board, love the size and adjustable height (I sometimes iron sitting down)

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment