Sunday, June 30, 2019

TahoeBay 12 Can Sleeves - Black Beer Coolies for Cans and Bottles - Bulk Blank Drink Coolers – DIY Custom Wedding Favor, Funny Party Gift (Black, 12)

TahoeBay 12 Can Sleeves - Black Beer Coolies for Cans and Bottles - Bulk Blank Drink Coolers – DIY Custom Wedding Favor, Funny Party Gift (Black, 12)

TahoeBay 12 Can Sleeves - Black Beer Coolies for Cans and Bottles - Bulk Blank Drink Coolers – DIY Custom Wedding Favor, Funny Party Gift (Black, 12)

I bought these to go around kids plastic reusable water bottles. I had a sleeve that advertised beer and I had turned it inside out to use it. It was black. Then I saw these!
We live in the tropics and my granddaughter goes to preschool and Gymnastics and has to bring her own water. Because of the climate, her thin bottles sweat and the ice melts quickly. Not only do these sleeves help with those issues but we can also write her name on them so her water bottles are easily identifiable. She loves the colors, especially the pinks and purples. She’s 4! I like the lack of advertising too.
(As a Navy brat, I like that your company is 100% veteran owned. )

Perfect for personalizing and good price to make a little money without having to charge my customers a lot. Vinyl included my cost per sleeve is 97 cents. Quality is very good for this price as well and easy to apply Htv vinyl. I keep three colors in stock right now and show my customers their color chart if they want something different. They would be great as is or personalized for gift baskets as well!

Was my review helpful to you? If so please vote yes!

I had three can cozies, but when I look to use them, they can't be found. I saw your colorful set of 12 and I had to get it. They are sturdy and fit my water bottle perfectly. They are bright enough to find wherever they are hiding. The colors are vibrant too. I'm very please with my purchase and can recommend them without hesitation.

These are awesome! I use these to apply vinyl and the vinyl applies and holds perfectly. I’m very pleased with the quality as well as color selection. I was also happy to receive an email from the seller ensuring my satisfaction with the product. Prior to purchase I was unaware that this company was a small business owned and operated by Veterans - I’m even more pleased with my decision to have ordered from this company now! Definitely recommend.

These are great for customizing. I use my vinyl cutter and make iron ons to customize them for events, friends, family and more. It's great fun showing up to a party with a custom coozie, and at this price, I can let someone steal it from me and enjoy it. I like the assortment of colors for always having the right one on hand. The only thing I wish is they were a little less floppy as after heavy use they do get a little soft. Who can complain at this price though?


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • KEEP YOUR DRINK COLD and your hand warm! Bottom acts as coaster, preventing rings on furniture. Collapsible for easy storage.
  • PERSONALIZE - Great for sublimation, heat transfer, screen printing, and fabric markers. Printing surface area: 4"x4".
  • PARTIES - Weddings, birthdays, sporting events, baby showers, bachelorette/bachelor parties, graduations, camping, RV trips, tailgates, pool parties, BBQs, boating, fishing, holidays, TV night, themed parties, and more!
  • 100% GUARANTEED - TahoeBay is a U.S. Veteran owned family business near Lake Tahoe. Our customers come first. If you're not completely satisfied, contact us and we will make it right.
  • FABRIC DETAILS - Scuba knit polyester fabric on polyurethane foam insulator. See images for color information.

Description

Why buy TahoeBay coolies? You're buying from a U.S. Veteran Owned Small Business near Lake Tahoe. We are family owned, and we care about your satisfaction with our product. If you email us, you get me - Mike. My family and I live off Mt Rose highway running from Reno to Lake Tahoe. We answer our customers from home, not a customer service center. We hope you've found what you're after. Have a great week! Cheers, Mike



Very good quality. They were packaged well and arrived promptly. I donated 2 with vinyl on them to a basket for an auction and they were a big hit.
Thank you for making a selling such an amazing product at a reasonable price. I am using the rest for my granddaughters graduation.

I have purchased these several times, then I just have my company name put on them and an instant customer promo item! It cost me less to buy the bulk blank koozies myself, then pay someone to put my name on them, if I had them custom made it was almost three times as much.
Great quality for the price! Have not had one complaint yet! Wish they had larger bulk sizes to buy!

I started doing slimfast from powder, and migrated to using 12 oz mason jars. These sleeves fit perfectly, both insulating the jars and mitigating my concerns that the glass jars might ship (when I pack both one for breakfast and another for lunch at the same time.

I'm always losing my plastic bottles so buying the cozies at the store was getting expensive not to mention they aren't that easy to find. Bought the 12 pack so now I'm supplied for awhile. The sleeves help with the condensation since I love ice cold water. I can also assign a water bottle to each grandchild with their own color and at this price they are welcome to decorate them themselves.

Perfect for my designs!
The only issue (minor issue) is that the description states printing area is 4" x 4". That didn't seem fitting. Once I adjusted my graphics to 3.5" x 3.5" or less, everything worked out perfectly!

I will be ordering more in the near future!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment