Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Vitamin K2 + D3 with Organic Coconut Oil for Better Absorption | 2-in-1 Support for Your Heart, Bones & Teeth | Vegan Certified, GMO & Gluten Free (60 Veggie Softgels)

Vitamin K2 + D3 with Organic Coconut Oil for Better Absorption | 2-in-1 Support for Your Heart, Bones & Teeth | Vegan Certified, GMO & Gluten Free (60 Veggie Softgels)

Vitamin K2 + D3 with Organic Coconut Oil for Better Absorption | 2-in-1 Support for Your Heart, Bones & Teeth | Vegan Certified, GMO & Gluten Free (60 Veggie Softgels)

My hair was shedding quite a bit, and my dermatologist tested me for a Vitamin D deficiency (I hardly get any sunlight). Turns out it was pretty severe. This completely stopped and reversed the shedding (thickened my hair) and overall my mood was improved.

Diagnosed with low vitamin D level and take TWO softgels per day (10,000 IU). I have only taken about a month so I do not know how much this will raise my levels yet. Since taking this product I have noticed quick muscle recovery from the gym and much lower level of soreness (sometimes nonexistent). No complaints here.

UPDATE: 1/26/2018 My lab results came back with a 94 ng/mL vitamin D level! My previous taking 50,000 IU Vitamin D2 from the doctor once per week only had my levels around 30. During my next doctor visit my doctor will probably have me take just ONE softgel per day to let the number level out a bit lower.

UPDATE: 1/13/2019 Being my experimenting self, I stopped this and started taking 50,000 IU Vitamin D3 (lanolin) from my doctor. I have read studies where vitamin D2 does not really absorb/work as well as D3, so I thought I would compare. My lab result for being on D3 (lanolin) for about two months on December 2018 was 70 ng/mL. I had been outside more often so this may have skewed the numbers a little bit. Since I do not like taking animal products and there is no K2 to prevent arterial calcification with what I am taking now, I will stop soon and will start taking Sports Research K2/D3 again (permanently), but only one softgel per day and will report back around June 2019.

I received this on 4/13/2018 and have taken 4 capsules so far. I am sure it is way to early to say for sure these are working, but something is changing. After 3 full term pregnancy, my stretch marks are numerous. I can live with that. I wear them as a rite of passage to giving birth to 3 beautiful almost day girls. What I have always felt uncomfortable about is how my skin never returned to normal around my belly. Frustrating to say the least and not the reason I bought this supplement. I discovered today that there seems to be less loose skin around my belly. In just 3 days.
The reason I purchased this was because of a history of dementia in my family. I have started showing some signs and I remember my mother was much younger than I am now ( I am 52 she was in her early 40's) when she first started exhibiting signs of dementia. I have been having problems with tinnitus and from what I have researched, tinnitus can be linked to Alzheimer's and dementia. To say the least, I panicked and have done all that I can to either reverse or the symptoms or at least keep them at bay for awhile longer. I have taken D3 by itself for along time, but never seemed to see a difference. This product is changing things rather quickly. I have noticed no brain fog for the last 24 hours. Last night I slept thru the night a full 8 hours and felt really good when I woke up this morning. First time in probably 5 years. I have made so many changes in the last year, but taking this has been the best decision I have made. I have not yried any other brans and doubt that I will. I can only hope this is the key to helping me. So far, the added benefits are helping me to stay in a positive mindset and helping to keep the hope that I don't fall prey to my family medical history. Thanks, Sports Research for giving me hope.. oh and the tinnitus, it's not gone, but it's not as loud as it was before starting this.

I've been taking the K2+D3 vitamin for about a year now and I don't ever want to be without it! Where I live, we experience brutal winters that last 8 months with very little sunshine throughout. So it's essential for me to take a high quality vitamin D supplement in order to maintain a healthy mind and body. I noticed a difference right away - I feel happy and positive everyday versus the crippling seasonal depression that I typically suffer from every winter. It has truly been a life changer for me.

I absolutely love this product! I used to have to purchase 2 separate supplements in order to meet my daily needs for Vitamin-D and K2, but now I can get both doses in 1 easy to swallow pill. And what I love most is that this supplement is vegan, as I only purchase vegan products. This product will definitely help keep my vitamin-D levels where they need to be, and it's such a great price!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2-in-1 SUPPORT: 5000 IU (125mcg) of Vitamin D3 & 100 mcg of Vitamin K2 MK-7 for bone health, muscle function and a Healthy Cardiovascular System.*
  • BETTER THAN THE REST: The only Non-GMO Verified, Vegan Certified, 100% Plant Based Vitamin K2+D3 available. Free of Animal Ingredients such as Lanolin and Bovine.
  • 2 PATENT INGREDIENTS: Featuring Vitashine D3 - a patent, plant based form of Vitamin D3 from Lichen and MenaQ7 - a patent form of MK7 from Chickpea.
  • ENHANCED ABSORPTION: Vitamin K2 & D3 are both fat soluble and difficult for the body to absorb if not taken with a fat. To help enhance absorption we blend our product with Coconut Oil.
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: All Sports Research (SR) Vitamins & Supplements come with a 90 day Money Back Guarantee (See below for details).^

Description

Almost everyone has heard the benefits of Vitamin D3. Without Vitamin K2, D3 does not absorb as well in our bodies. K2 directs calcium to our bones. Recent studies conclude that taking D3 together with K2 is the perfect combination. Studies also show that we are deficient in both Vitamin D3 and K2.

BENEFITS OF TAKING VITAMIN K2 AS MK-7

WESTERN POPULATIONS ARE 97% VITAMIN K2 DEFICIENT
Even those consuming healthy diets!

ENSURES THE BODY PROPERLY UTILIZES CALCIUM
Vitamin K2 as MK-7 activates K-dependent proteins that direct calcium to the bones (where it is needed) and away from the arteries (where it is not).

HEALTHY ARTERIES CONTAIN 100 X MORE VITAMIN K2 THAN UNHEALTHY ARTERIES
Too much arterial calcium is the number one heart health risk factor.

CAN STOP CALCIUM DEPOSITS IN ARTERIES AND BLOOD VESSELS
Vitamin K2 as MK-7 activates matrix gla protein (MGP), the most potent inhibitor of vascular calcification known today.

IMPROVES BLOOD VESSEL ELASTICITY
Groundbreaking 3-Year Study: Supplementation with MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 as MK-7 not only inhibited age-related arterial stiffening, but increased elasticity and flexibility of the arteries.

PROVEN BONE PROTECTION
Breakthrough 3-Year Study: Healthy women taking MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 as MK-7 showed clinically significant protection of bone strength and density, including the critical spine and hip measurement.

KIDS DON'T GET ENOUGH K2 THROUGH DIET ALONE
Young bones depend on K2 as 90% of peak bone mass is acquired before age 20. Invest in bone health for life.

CLINICALLY VALIDATED & PATENTED MenaQ7
Sports Research Vitamin K2 contains MenaQ7, which is the only Vitamin K2 as MK-7 clinically studied and proven to deliver bone and cardiovascular benefits. NOTE: Capsules may appear "cloudy" due to Organic Virgin Coconut Oils unique semi-solid state at room temperature.



I’ve been taking my Vitamin D3+K2 every morning with my breakfast. Along with upping my water intake, this vitamin has given me an energy boost like you wouldn’t believe! I can now say that I love Soorts Research and the fact that their capsules are veggie soft gels is great too. No added crap, which is always a plus! Will be buying more in the future!

I've only been using this product for 9 days, but I've given it 5 stars, as it's the very first vitamin D3 supplement I've been able to use, without an adverse reaction, in years! I assume lanolin was the culprit, and this particular brand is lanolin-free and plant-based. My most recent blood test, roughly 1 month ago, showed a vitamin D level of 15 (!), so I'm hopeful that this K2 + D3 will boost my blood level to a healthy range. I will post again with the results.

I like the fact that the D3 and K2 are in the same capsule. I bought them separately before but this is much more convenient! I read in an article from Dr. Mercola that they are supposed to be taken together. I don't get outside much as I work from home so getting Vitamin D is very important to me, specifically Vitamin D3. Vitamin D (D3) plays a crucial role in the healing process. There is a book on Amazon that is really informative entitled "The Miraculous Results of Extremely High Doses of Vitamin D3" by Jeff Bowles that is a really good read. I feel great when I take this supplement because most women, ESPECIALLY African American, like myself, are really deficient in Vitamin D3 and we have a higher incidence of getting uterine fibroids (which low Vitamin D levels has been linked to one of the causes of uterine fibroids). I hope my 2 cents has helped at least one person! I'll continue to purchase this product from Sports Research!

Love it!
I suffer each winter with Seasonal affect depression disorder. Finally got vitamin D level check and found it to be low. MD started me on vitamin D injections then PO. I found your product on Amazon and I am now an item subscriber. The product has help me mood and quality of life dramatically enough my friends and family have commented on the change. I will take daily especially during the winter months. Thank You for improving my quality of life.

I wish I had a before and after pic!! I had a calcium deposit appear in my eyelid. It was there for about 6 months and was becoming sore to the touch. I saw a video on line about how K2 grabs calcium and transports it from soft tissues in the body into the bones where it belongs. Organic products are important to me So I ordered and began taking this product. Within 1 week the eyelid was perfectly back to normal. I just woke up and the sore nodule was gone!! My left knee no longer had a sharp pain when doing yoga. I will continue to use daily. SO THANKFUL FOR THE BENEFITS I HAVE RECEIVED FROM TAKING THIS SUPPLEMENT

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment