Thursday, July 11, 2019

45 ACP Engraved Personalized Bullet Pet Tag Pet I.D.Tag

45 ACP Engraved Personalized Bullet Pet Tag Pet I.D.Tag

45 ACP Engraved Personalized Bullet Pet Tag Pet I.D.Tag

Fast shipping and it looks great on my dog collar. Exactly what I was looking for.

Love it! Exactly as described. Arrived in just a few days. The engraving is very well done. And best of all, It looks great on my German Shepherd.

I absolutely love this Pet Tag...My Shepherd gets compliments whenever we're out and about. If you are a gun nut like me...this is the perfect accessory for your faithful companion.

Loved this item. Very Original- after wearing for 2 weeks you can't really read the Engraving on it. Otherwise I would have given it a 5

Absolutely love it! Engraving is perfect! Got it for my fiancé as an "I Love You" day gift and he loves it too! And the shipping was so fast! Thank you so much! You did a fabulous job and it will look great on his dog!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Made from a genuine 100% Authentic Winchester Ranger 45 ACP 230 Grain Bullet................................... Please remember to Enter all of your engraving info in ""Select Options"" at checkout.......................... The Tag shown in the photo's is engraved with Pets Name, Phone Number, and City.................................



    So cool! Got two for my dogs. Nice job on the engaving. Love these.

    Looks fantastic on my dogs collar! We get comments on it all the time.

    Beautiful, unique piece! Ghosty and I love it! The etching is really well done...very happy customers:)

    Great name tag. He has gotten a lot of compliments on it. Definitely would order again.

    Super cute and unique. Good quality.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment