Friday, July 12, 2019

Amyehouse Tangle-Free Debris Extractor Set and Filter 3 Arm Brush for iRobot Roomba 800 900 Series 805 860 870 871 880 890 960 980 Vacuum Replacement Parts

Amyehouse Tangle-Free Debris Extractor Set and Filter 3 Arm Brush for iRobot Roomba 800 900 Series 805 860 870 871 880 890 960 980 Vacuum Replacement Parts

Amyehouse Tangle-Free Debris Extractor Set and Filter 3 Arm Brush for iRobot Roomba 800 900 Series 805 860 870 871 880 890 960 980 Vacuum Replacement Parts

From the moment I installed the rollers, my roomba has started having issues. It makes loud screeching noises, like the rollers won’t turn and it won’t run because it thinks it’s on uneven terrain. Update 1/6/18: The vendor contacted me immediately after my initial review and offered to allow me to trial new production extractors with improved materials. SO MUCH better! I have my old roomba back. I was very pleased with the customer service. My only complaint about the replacement is that it took 2 weeks to arrive. But, I am otherwise pleased and will purchase again.

We live in the mountains, have a gravel driveway, and a fireplace that runs all winter - lots of dust in our house. I had originally just wanted a pack of filters but thought the extra pieces would be beneficial since I'd had my Roomba for a year. Ideally, I'd hoped to be able to change my replacements and wash old filters (allowing plenty of time to dry completely - like more than a month or so) to keep them in constant rotation and thereby cutting down on the dust even further. I replaced the filter, as well as the other pieces. They all fit well and seem to be working great. I was able to wash my original filter and it looks almost new again. The packaging was very good and the shipping time was fast. Very pleased.

The extractor on both sets are feel like
different in materials, the first set of rollers softly and stickier, noisier to operate the machine, and twice the irobot stopped with no reason. I quickly change to the second set of rolllers, which is less sticky and feel more subtler, my machine 960 ran well on the second set of extractors with no problem and quiet as normally as was. The filters and the brushes ran well.
The bottom line is on the production control of the extractor materials should use of re-grounds limited to 15-20%.
I am a plastic engineer with 30+ years experiences, hope this help control rollers issued. Unfortunately, I have to suffered a small lost to found it out.

These worked just fine on my roomba 960. The inner part of the roller is different then the originals - see picture. I'd give it 4 1/2 stars because some of the foam on the filters was compressed but I couldn't tell if it was problematic or not. Shipped quickly. First set was well packaged, second set had some of the sweeper parts hanging out of the inner box and bent wierd. I would buy it again, since it was inexpensive and worked well.

This is my first hepa filter and replacement bruch purchase for my Roomba 890. Smooth transaction and quick delivery. Replacement filters fit perfect and have performed like the original. Replacement brushes also included a replacement screw for each brush in the event you loose one. A suggestion to filter buyers to extend filter life; use a separate vacuum to remove the fine dust, etc from the filter.

Garry


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The replacement parts kit is compatible with irobot Roomba 800 900 series 805 860 870 871 880 890 960 980 Vacuum Cleaner.The accessories contain everything that you need to maintain your Irobot Roomba robot in a one convenient kit.
  • The Roomba 800 900 Series HEPA filter substantially increases the amount of dust, pollen, pet dander and allergens captured by the innovative filter design.To keep Roomba running at peak performance, the filter should be replaced every two months.
  • The innovative counter-rotating debris extractor break down debris and lift dirt while the brushless design is virtually maintenance-free.
  • Keep your iRobot Roomba operating at peak performance! The innovative Side brush for iRobot Roomba 800 900 Series Professional Series Robots reaches deep into corners and edges to remove more dirt, dust and debris. Side brushes are easy to remove and replace as part of routine maintenance.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARRANTEED SERVICE.We offer refund or replacement for any dissatisfaction.The accessories kit includes 1 set of debris extractor,4 pcs filter, 4 armed-3 side brushes & 4 screws.

Description

Kindly Note:

This is not an iRobot Original product and is not covered under any iRobot warranty. The iRobot brand name and logo are the registered trademark of the respective owner. Any use of the iRobot brand name, model or part designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.


The Replacement parts is Compatible with irobot Roomba 800 900 series 805 860 870 871 880 890 960 980.

Package includes:

4 x Hepa Filter
4 x Side Brush
1 x Front Debris Extractor set
1 x Rear Debris Extractor brush

Should you have any concern,please feel free to let us know.We will resolve for you within 24 hours.



Update: the extractors are just very finicky on how they go in. More so than the OEM parts but after sitting them in a few more times and getting the rubber moved to the right spots, noise is gone.

The debris extractors make a horrible noise on floors - they obviously are not the size or material that they should be. I haven’t tried the replacement brush, but after the debris extractors I don’t have much hope. Avoid.

I go back and forth between the very expensive iRobot replacement brushes and filters, and the knock-offs which are often of poor quality and short life. These replacements seem to be close to the iRobot quality, at a much better price.

The items are very much the same as the originals and work very well. The filters have a yellow pull tab and on ours as received it was glued down and lifting from the tray was a little awkward, I mentioned this to the vendor as running improvement comment, without hesitation they replied they would replace the filters with new ones, I said need, they work OK, however a couple of days ago I received four corrected filters in the mail F.O.C.

The parts fit perfectly on our Roomba and work great. I've been using the first set of replacements for the last few months and they are still working but look to be wearing out faster than the original parts. But, for this price, with multiple sets of each part, I'm still really happy with the purchase.

These replacement parts are great. If they're not OEM, then it's very hard to tell, I replaced everything within 3 minutes and my Roomba was ready to go. I had read reviews that the replacement parts were expensive and hard to find, but not so. Will definitely purchase them again when needed, but this box should last quite awhile even with daily use.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment