Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Christian Men's Leather Bracelet With Silver-tone Sideways Cross Thin Minimalist Cuff, Wristband Custom Handmade

Christian Men's Leather Bracelet With Silver-tone Sideways Cross Thin Minimalist Cuff, Wristband Custom Handmade

Christian Men's Leather Bracelet With Silver-tone Sideways Cross Thin Minimalist Cuff, Wristband Custom Handmade

My 18-year old brother is very involved in his church and I was looking for something that would be the perfect gift for a boy that doesn't like jewelry. This was perfect. It's small and well-crafted. He is going to love it!

Clasp is a little challenging but a very nice piece.

Perfect fit. Quality construction. Wife loves it.

Great quality, beautiful but difficult to put on by oneself. I bought 2 as wedding gift. My message to them was just like a marriage what is in this small package takes two to make it work. I will buy again.

Absolutely love my bracelet. Service was terrific. Strongly recommended!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Thin leather bracelet with Silver-tone Cross made of high quality European genuine leather and has a strong and very easy to adjustable knot closure. The bracelet is about 0,2in wide.

    This inspirational bracelet is not only a practical but also beautiful way of carrying a thought or encouragement, daily reminder of your faith. It looks amazing with any outfit! It is very classy piece of inspirational jewelry. Perfect gift idea!

    Shop authentic ❤ Shop BeGenuine ❤



    As I said on my previous review, the only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars is that the clasp was damaged when I received it. To my surprise I received and email that I will get a replacement. I just received it and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you very much!

    My brother loves this bracelet and has received many compliments and purchase inquiries!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment