Monday, July 22, 2019

Dandelion Seed Make a Wish Real Flowers 925 Sterling Silver Necklace

Dandelion Seed Make a Wish Real Flowers 925 Sterling Silver Necklace

Dandelion Seed Make a Wish Real Flowers 925 Sterling Silver Necklace

This is lovely. I was worried the “wishy”(what we call them in my family) piece might be distorted but it’s placed perfectly and the delicate spines fanned out. I love this and will order more. Unbelievable great price. I will order a longer chain but it’s an easy thing to do and personal service reference.

 Consumer review: So very pretty! The fluff is placed perfectly center in the glass, and the glass doesn't overwhelm the fluff. Very pretty piece, especially for the price.

Emotional review: I live far from my 7 year old niece, and we used to pick fluffy dandelions all the time. I know that this will give her a little reminder that I'm thinking of her during Christmas. I think she'll love it

Gorgeous piece! Very well made and light-weight. It even came with a polishing cloth! This last bit was a nice surprise :)

As others have mentioned, chain is a bit on the short side (practically choker-length). Because I'm small, this is not an issue. But for those who prefer more length, it's possible to switch the charm to a longer chain.

Item shipped much faster than expected.

Overall, I am 100% happy and would absolutely purchase from this seller in the future.

Purchased this as a gift for my wife. it's bigger than I thought it would be. The chain that it comes with is kind of thin, but sturdy enough. Since it is practically see-through, you might want to wear a shirt/blouse that will contrast in color so you can see the Dandelion seed a bit better. Overall very happy with the purchase and would recommend as a great gift for that lady in your life.

This is a very beautiful necklace but the chain is do short it fits only slightly bigger than a choker. Way too short. But...chains are interchangeable so not a deal breaker.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    The unique creative, pure handmade, in kind shooting, each finished piece may be slightly different,but sufficiently amazing.
    The size and material: The dandelion dried flowers, 18mm*25mm(0.7"*0.98") glass, 925 sterling silver wire wrapped, 925 sterling silver chain length 45cm(17.7"), lobster clasp.
    Packing: kraft paper carton packing, the best choice for gift giving.
    Please try to stay away from water and impact.



    I love it thank you.

    10 yr old loves it. It is very delicate and pretty.

    This is a nice piece but the flower inside is hard to see, unless you're looking at it upclose you would think its a clear bubble.

    Beautiful! Very simple but looks great with everything. I would highly recommend this piece.

    Love it! Nice quality and exactly what I expected. It also came in a timely fashion.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment