Friday, July 12, 2019

GameXcel Wreath Hanger Over The Door - Larger Wreath Metal Hook for Christmas Wreath Front Door Hanger 12" Black

GameXcel Wreath Hanger Over The Door - Larger Wreath Metal Hook for Christmas Wreath Front Door Hanger 12" Black

GameXcel Wreath Hanger Over The Door - Larger Wreath Metal Hook for Christmas Wreath Front Door Hanger 12

Bought this for my mother who had just received a wreath for her apartment door at her assisted living facility. Took the hanger to her today. Her door is white so she wanted a white wreath hanger. The hanger is the right length so the wreath does not block the door's peephole, if the hanger had been one inch shorter she would not be able to see through the peephole. The white hanger matches the paint on the door so you see the wreath and are not distracted by the hanger. The hanger fits over the top of the door snugly so do not hear any scraping sounds when opening or closing the door. The wreath is rather wide and fits well on to the hanger. Perfect in every way.

This has been a great wreath hanger for us. Our new home had a fiberglass door with no way to hang our wreath this year. The hanger arrived in 2 days thanks to amazon prime and was easy to install. The hanger seems well made and fit on our door with no issues. The wreath fit on it well and have had no issues with wreath falling off or door not closing correctly.

Finally! I have another (more expensive) wreath hanger but it was always too thick for my door. I took a chance on this one and it's great! It seems high quality but more importantly, it fits! I've attached a photo of this one and my other, thicker hanger.

I really like this wreath door hanger. It looks nice on my white front door, which has decorative glass in the top half. It is sturdy and fits smoothly over the top of the door. I ordered one for my back door too!

I was looking at several different wreath hangers on Amazon and I was just about to purchase one that was listed as "most popular" until I read a lot of the reviews saying the metal was very thin and would easily bend. The last thing I wanted to deal with, on top of tangled string lights and managing other unruly holiday decorations, is having to re-bend a wreath hanger every year back into form because the metal easily bends. No thanks! I'm really glad I didn't purchase that one and instead went with the GameXcel wreath hanger. This hanger is really well built - rock solid. It's thicker, strong metal in the areas where it needs to be and thins down in the part over the door, so the door can close. My door closes with absolutely no problem. The metal is thin, yet strong, over the door area.
And the key is it doesn't bend out of shape. It's well built and can hold substantial weight. I have a heavier wreath and this hanger holds it without any flexing or bending whatsoever. Take a look at the reviews and ask yourself, do you want to attempt to re-bend a wreath hanger to its original form every year? I certainly didn't. I see myself using this wreath hanger for years to come. 5 stars!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【 STURDY METAL 】 This Wreath Hook made of high quality durable metal with sturdy steel to protect surfaces. The door wreath holder with Smooth surface will not scratch your fingers.
  • 【 PERFECT FIT YOUR DOOR 】 Length:12inch,Overall Width :1.18,Over the door width:1.97inch,thickness:0.04inch. Suitable for doors below 1.97inch thickness. Ultra-thin design. Let you easy close the door.
  • 【 NO SCREWS DOOR HOOK 】 Do not need any tools, Easy put the wreath on the door. Dont worry abou the door wreath hook will scratch your door.or damage to surfaces.
  • 【 WIDELY USED WREATH HANGERS 】 This metal wreath hanger is perfect to display wreaths, and holiday decorations. The wreath holder to hang and store your hats, coats, purses, and many more items right with this over the door hook accessory.
  • 【 18-MONTH WARRANTY 】 Unconditional 18-month warranty on outdoor wreath hanger for front door.Note: Wreath picture is for display purposes only.

Description

TQS™Over Door Wreath Hanger for Home Wreath Holder Outdoor Metal Wreaths Hook

Not Easy to Deformation
This Wreath Hook made of high quality durable metal with sturdy steel and vinyl coating to protect surfaces.It can hold the heavy wreaths and not easy to deformation.

No Screw
?Do not need any tools, Easy put the wreath on the door.Dont worry about the door wreath hook will scratch your door.

Ultra-Thin Design
?This hanger thickness only 0.04inch.Let you easy close the door. This over door hook is suitable for doors below 1.97inch thickness.

Widely Used
You can used it in Bathroom, Bedroom,and outdoor. Hang and store your hats, coats, purses and many more items right with this over the door hook accessory.

?Over the Door Wreath Hanger Size
Length:14.9inch
Width:1.18inch
Height:1.97inch
Thickness 0.04inch

Suitable for doors below 1.97inch thickness. Ultra-thin design??Let you easy close the door.

Package
1pcs x 14.9 Wreath Hanger.(Not include the wreath.)

Hook Color Black



I’m 5’2” and had been using the typical short over the door hooks in my bathroom to hang my bathrobe, and just-used towel and facecloths. I had to stand on my toes to reach the short hooks. Even though this hook is really for a wreath, it works well as a door hook. No more standing on my toes and reaching! Only caveat is that, depending on your door, it may not lay flat against it. Mine does not and so I’m going to affix one of those tiny stick-on furniture leg pads to the inside of the hook.

Door hanger is good but the hook part was too wide for what I wanted to hang from it. Luckily I had a narrow one in my house already and just switched them around.

OK, I needed something to put over my balcony storage door to hang a decoration. Found this on Amazon and decided to try it, it fits perfect. Door shuts just fine and I could rig a bit of string to attach to the hummer decoration and hang over the hook. Hangs down just enough, I think about 15". I will get another one for my regular door so I can hang a wreath on it at Xmas. And, will put a wreath with battery operated lights on this one on my balcony.

I purchased two of these hangers to support my macrame project while I worked on it. They worked great except that the hangers were a little large at the top for my door. Thus the 4 stars instead of 5. I solved the problem by placing some fabric over the top of the door. I like that they were white as it matched the door and kept my project from making the room look messy as I worked.

There were so many wreath hangers shown, but I saw many negative reviews. Finally I noticed this one-the only one that gave its dimensions.
It was perfect! No bending, no wreath falling off, and it fit through the overdoor arch with no problem at all! I suggest you order this if you need one
but are not looking for the problems it can come with!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment