Monday, July 22, 2019

Homz 4-Leg Steel Top Ironing Board, Blue Lattice Cover

Homz 4-Leg Steel Top Ironing Board, Blue Lattice Cover

Homz 4-Leg Steel Top Ironing Board, Blue Lattice Cover

It gets the job done. The legs are weak and wobbly, but I only use it for ironing. I will not recommend using it as an operating table for eye surgery or brain surgery.
I do not iron full time nor professionally. So for my use, this ironing board is very suitable. If you want something very sturdy and stable, you should spend more money.

Perfect for small, minimal amount of ironing. Not the sturdiest legs, but works for one person load.

Works perfectly - quick shipping - everything I expected. Thank you

The price is right and it is light weight.

I have no issues with this. I don't get any weird prints on my clothes, but i'm also not great at ironing so who knows if I'm even doing it right. It folds really flat- maybe 3 inches high. Just a smidgen to high to slide under a couch, but perfect to hide behind one!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Measures 54" long x 14" wide, Fully adjustable height - up to 36.5 inches tall
  • Patented leg lock for secure transport
  • White legs/Blue lattice cover design. Made in the USA
  • 100% cotton cover with foam pad

Description

The Homz 4-Leg Ironing Board has a 54" long x 14" wide steel mesh top for improved steam flow and is fully adjustable up to 36.5" tall. Four leg stance provides extra stability when ironing. 100% cotton cover with 1/8" foam pad. Leg lock for easy transport. Made in the USA. Homz is the only U.S. manufacturer of ironing boards. For over 65 years, our Seymour, IN facility has made quality steel-top ironing boards in a variety of styles.



I like it, worth it

A little wobbly, but good product!

My Mom loved it. She visited and she irons EVERYTHING. So, for her to be happy, it has to be good.

The pad was thinner than anything I've ever seen in the past, so I had to buy another pad. Also, it opens a little differently, Still, all in all, considering the price, I could have done worse.

It is off balance but it does is job.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment