Sunday, July 21, 2019

Homz Contour Cover Stable Ironing Board

Homz Contour Cover Stable Ironing Board

Homz Contour Cover Stable Ironing Board

 I bought this ironing board for more than 6 months ago and use it every week. Overall, I am very pleased with the purchase. Previously I had an expensive board (with a thick pad, a built-in outlet for an iron), but this one is more convenient to me. Its weight and dimensions are smaller, I can carry it from one room to another and easily hide somewhere in a closet.
Pros:
+ Very nice price (about $35)
+ Lightweight. I am pretty small (5.2feet, 112lb) and I can hold and carry it with one hand.
+ Smooth locking mechanism (easy to set up).
+ Adjustable height
+ Don't have issues with the mechanism
+ Made in the USA
Cons:
- Unstable and squeaky. But while ironing I have no issues (maybe I don't apply too much pressure, but at the same time I iron as normal and don't worry about the board)
- Thin pad. But I have no issues with this. No, it does not move while ironing, doesn't open up the metal surface, just a little bit rolls or folds if you hook the edge with clothes.

Overall: good for this price

It works okay for what I need. The feet are a hard rubber instead of soft rubber so on a smooth floor like tile or wood it will shift around. I found that stepping on one of the feet while ironing will give it more stability. It definitely needs a thicker pad. I was able to transfer a pad from my last ironing board that broke onto this one so it works out. But slippery feet and a thin pad from the beginning is what keeps this from 5 stars.

So far, I love this iron board. It was a great price and I find it to be very sturdy. Yes the cover is thin so I changed it but the fact that even comes with a cover at this price was great. The lever to close it is much easier then other ironing boards. I am very happy with this purchase.

Lightweight yet strong. Sturdy - doesn't wobble as much as other tables I've used. Made in USA gives peace of mind. The locking mechanism relies on friction between 2 smooth metals (as opposed to grooves for example) so I wasnt sure how it would hold up while putting pressure on it during ironing. It's holding up great and I would deffinitely recommend it. The cover is a bit thin, as is the padding, but you can always buy a better replacement - for me it's adequate.

Great price for an ironing board! Only need to use once or twice a month so it wasn’t a big deal on the quality for me. I did see a lot of bad reviews regarding the top cushions but I haven’t had a problem. I just needed something to get the job done and this certainly does the job!

Pros: gets job done!
Foldable
Good price
Tall, but adjustable

Cons: cheaper, so if your ironing everyday you may notice some quick wear


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Standard size ironing board, 53" long x 13.5" wide
  • Perforated steel top allows steam to remove wrinkles faster while providing a solid ironing surface
  • 100 percent cotton cover with polyurethane foam padding included - various styles of replacement covers and pads available
  • Thick, sturdy and durable, 1 3/8 Inch thick steel contoured feet provide rigidity when the board is in use and easily adjusts to any height, up to 37.5 Inch tall
  • Lightweight to carry for easy setup and storage - Patented leg lock secures the legs and makes for easy transport when not in use
  • Curved foot increases stability by 30% over a basic T-leg ironing board
  • Minimal and fresh color pallet - Grey and white modern lattice cover design with white frame, grey non-skid feet
  • Made in the USA at our factory in Indiana

Description

The Homz contour ironing board is the essential tool to keep all of your garments pressed and ironed. With a 53 x 13 in. perforated steel top, the board provides ample ironing surface for garments of all sizes. Sturdy, durable metal contoured legs provide more stability and a patented leg lock design allows easy transport and storage. Made in the USA. Homz is the only U.S. manufacturer of ironing boards. For over 65 years, our Seymour, IN facility has made quality steel-top ironing boards in a variety of styles.Cleaning instructions for ironing board cover: Use a damp soft cotton cloth to wipe down the cover. Allow to air dry. Not machine washable. Do not put in dryer



Great for the occasional iron. I was in need of an ironing board for rare occasions when ironing needs to be done. I didn’t want to spend a lot but I wanted a good product. This one is a little shakey on carpet but would probably be better on a hard surface floor. Generally speaking it does exactly what I need it to do. If you are looking for something that is low cost and gets the job done this is perfect for you.

Does the job. Nice pattern on the cover.

I was looking for a simple ironing board, but a durable one (as I hope it lasts!) and this one is perfect! It is very stable and didn't even buckle when my kiddo climbed on it (as I was opening it up, no hot irons nearby.) As others have stated, I like the fact that it is made in the US, you don't see much of that anymore! I also like the gray cover design. I highly recommend this product!

This is a good quality ironing board. It is very sturdy and easy to use. I got it so my daughter could iron her uniform. She's a teenager who has never ironed before. She was able to set the ironing board up, and fold it up again without any questions. The board is very stable and does not wobble at all. I like that there is a hook on the bottom of the board that the leg snaps into.

For the price it is a good stable board. I don't do a ton of ironing, but I find this to be all I need and I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good inexpensive ironing board.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment