Monday, July 8, 2019

Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump, Bed Height 18", Queen

Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump, Bed Height 18", Queen

Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump, Bed Height 18

I was looking for multiple airbeds for grandchildren visits that were close to 18” high. These beds are comfortable, easy to inflate and de-flate and have their own carry bag. All in all I have purchased 4 of them but one lost air early on and was replaced. I continue to buy this product because the price point is excellent and the bed works well. I have received no complaints. The negative is that it is on the heavy when folded for storage and is a bit of a challenge to get back in the bag.

I love the build. Love the air pump! Love how it deflates...
But this is why I gave it a 4...

I don't love how it rocks when I sleep! Luckily I sleep on my back and flat. But I can't imagine how it will work with people who sleep on their sides. The thing rocks the second you move. Like I feel like sometimes I can fall off the mattress if I make a big sudden move. If you are about to pass out and dead tired... and not moving.. it's great...
But if you wake up middle of the night. Can't sleep. tossing and turning... this thing feels like you're going to tip over.

Recommend butting it up next to a wall or something solid to prevent shake.

This air mattress was a Black Friday purchase. It arrived the very next day and I slept on it that night and have been using it on a regular basis for the past few weeks. It is very comfortable. The dimensions allow plenty of room to roll over and stretch out. In the beginning it had to be filled every day. The directions indicate that it is due to the material stretching, not due to leakage. That part is a little inconvenient, but overall, I am satisfied and would purchase again.

Our daughter was visiting us for a week and the couch was not going to do it. So after a hour of research, price comparisons and reading reviews we choose this brand Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump and after 4 minutes of inflating it was just perfectly comfortable and the queen size provided plenty of comfort and space.

Woah. This really lives up to all the hype. I needed this because I sometimes volunteer as a chaperone for overnight camps. As an adult, I would rather not use the squeaky old bunk beds. I didn’t want a camp sleeping bag pad, because well, I’m not 5. This traveled well, and inflated and deflated like a breeze! It not only stayed inflated all night, it was beyond comfortable and didn’t make noises which was wonderful as I tend to be a mobile sleeper. I like this so much I’m even going to buy it in a smaller size for my kids to use when they have overnights!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • DuraBeam technology provides your guests with a cozy air mattress during their next visit
  • Built in 120V pump will inflate and deflate the airbed with the switch of a button. Inflation time 4 minutes
  • Elevated height makes it easier to get in and out of, much like a traditional mattress
  • Soft flocked surface for extra comfort with indented sides to keep your fitted sheets in place
  • Comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers resulting in amazing durability for lasting comfort, stability, and support

Description

Approximate inflation time 4 minutes. The sleeping surface is covered in soft flocking for extra comfort, and the indented sides keep your Fitted sheets from slipping.. the convenient hand carry bag is perfect for storage and transport.. weight capacity 600 lbs.. dimensions 60" x 80" x 18".



So easy to inflate, just flip the switch. Same for deflating. Comfort was good. No need to add air. Had it up for 4 days and slept on all 4 days. One other really nice feature is the cover that is on the Intex allows for the fitted sheet to stay on and slip off.

Stores relatively small, is easy to inflate/deflate, and is comfortable.

I slept on one of these during a visit and immediately bought one for my home. My sister just slept on it for a week with no complaint.

In the process of relocating between old and new home. We are using this in the new house until we decide on furniture. At the moment we have placed a queen mattress on top of the inflatable. This helps immensely in making the bed. (However, the inflatable itself was plenty comfortable). With the mattress on top comfort is improved. The air mattress holds air very well. I just run the pump for a couple of minutes every week or so to keep it at its most firm. Very happy with this purchase.

This is my third air bed as my cats continue to shred these as they hop on. This bed by far is extra tall/thick -- but the comfort isn't as good as expected. The material, on the top and sides are thicker than some other ones so this may manage to beat back cat claws. First time I got a self-inflating airbed and I have to admit, it's 50% quieter than using a portable electric inflator that comes with some other airbeds. There's a little plastic hole/pocket where I can shove the cable -- a nice touch. Hoping this will last longer than others!

OK, don't laugh, used this product when my dog had surgery and he wasn't supposed to jump in and out of our bed which is too high. So, I used this in the family room for two weeks, locking him out of our bedroom. Me and the dogs, hubby had our "bedroom bed" to himself. I and the dogs loved it. It is super comfortable. It is queen size so there was plenty of room for the dogs and me. I almost hated to give it up when it was time to move back to the bedroom. Would have given five stars except it is not easy to fold up after it's deflated and no way does it fit in the storage bag.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment