Thursday, July 4, 2019

IRIS USA, Inc. TB-35 5 Quart Stack & Pull Box, Clear

IRIS USA, Inc. TB-35 5 Quart Stack & Pull Box, Clear

IRIS USA, Inc. TB-35 5 Quart Stack & Pull Box, Clear

I bought these to help organize my sewing room, and they're perfect for smaller projects. Two stack perfectly inside an IKEA Kallax cubbyhole.

Great quality. Love the snap lids. I read some negative reviews so i was nervous but I have not had a problem at all. Has helped me organize my move so much that I am ordering more! Stackable and great to see what's inside without having to open up and shuffle through. Excellent product at a reasonable price.

Finally found the perfect size boxes for my husband's shoes. Love the fact that they are clear. I have taken pictures of each pair of shoes, printed them off on regular printer paper and taped the pic on the inside of each box. No more dust on shoes that are not worn on a regular basis and they are easy to find when he wants them!

These are very practical for home hardware storage especially if you are a DIY kind of guy/gal. I use about 18 of them in my garage separated into things like "electrical", "plumbing parts", "sandpapers", "glues", "tapes", etc. They stack well and keep the contents clean. The transparent quality allows you to see through to the contents. Well-enough made to last without breaking the bank.

I bought these totes to store my sons baby clothes in. I intentionally bought a smaller size to save on space and to help keep only what was necessary. However, the 12 Quart tote was still just a little too small for that purpose. In hindsight, I wish I would have gotten the 19 Quart and will probably do so in the future as he continues to outgrow clothes. Even with the smaller ones I was able to fit about 10-15 shirts, 3-4 sleepers, and 4-5 pair of pants in each of these 12 Quart totes.

The quality of these seem really good so far. All arrived in perfect condition and seemed fairly sturdy. Considering these won't be used heavily I can't complain at all about them. Decent price considering you get 6 containers with lids. I do wish the next size up (19 Quarts) wasn't double the price of these.

ETA: I ended up returning the 12-quart totes because they were a little too small. I really would have loved to get the 19-quart but I really don't understand why there's such a price difference between the three sizes. Because the 30-quart is so close in price as the 19 I bought them because I didn't want to risk having something too small again but they 30 quart is really too big for what I wanted. I wish there was a better comparison picture between the sizes. The pictures included in my review shows the contents of the 12-quart completely full and then those same contents transferred to the 30-quart.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Modular storage bins designed to meet the storage needs of any room in the house.
  • Built-in handle on totes for easy removal from shelves.
  • The bins are BPA free, acid free, PVC free, lignin free, and easily recyclable
  • Stackable storage boxes to make the most of limited space.
  • Dimensions: 14.10"L x 7.99"W x 4.53"H
  • 10 Pack Set.
  • Made in the USA.

Description

The modular storage bin system built to meet your needs. This 5 QT Stack & Pull™ storage box easily stores shoes, craft supplies, office supplies, and more. Sturdy buckle up latches keep the lid securely in place, and the built-in handle makes it easy to pull the box off of a shelf. Storing boxes stack neatly with other units in the Stack & Pull™ series. Available in multiple colors. Made in the USA.



I bought 2 sets of storage containers, these being one of them. These are far superior to the others that I have purchased. I use them to organize my crafts, electronics, army patches/pins, etc. They sit in my closet stacked up for the most part, so as far as every day use, I don't know how they hold up. The handles lock on and fit well. They seem to be pretty hardy plastic. I recommend them.

I really like these, but there’s this issue with the handles where the clamp falls off. Constantly. You have to be careful when removing or placing the lid to not bump or pull the clamps and have one or both of them pop right off. It’s easy to put them back on, but it gets annoying having to do it so frequently.

If you won’t be opening these very often, or you’re like me and don’t really mind the minor issues, then I think this is an excellent value set you shouldn’t pass up!

I bought these to combat a rogue brown recluse spider. Hind sight, the poor guy was probably lost. However, I live in scorpion country as well. Better safe than hating life. These fit a size 8 to 9 womens wedge shoes perfectly. A good product.

Update: I've bumped my review to 5 stars because the fact is, I not only ended up using the 10 boxes I bought, but have come back for more. They are a nice size and organize my stuff with stackable, see-through convenience without being ridiculously heavy. I've gone through a LOT of plastic boxes over the years, but these turned out to be the household hit.

Looks fine and the plastic seems to be of good quality, the stack well together but the bottom is a bit narrower than the top which is counterproductive when storing cleaning supplies and such. The lid locks come off (and back on) easily for a product meant for storage.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment