Tuesday, July 16, 2019

MAYSHINE 20x32 inch Non-Slip Bathroom Rug Shag Shower Mat Machine-Washable Bath mats with Water Absorbent Soft Microfibers of - Beige

MAYSHINE 20x32 inch Non-Slip Bathroom Rug Shag Shower Mat Machine-Washable Bath mats with Water Absorbent Soft Microfibers of - Beige

MAYSHINE 20x32 inch Non-Slip Bathroom Rug Shag Shower Mat Machine-Washable Bath mats with Water Absorbent Soft Microfibers of - Beige

These bathroom rugs fit great in front of each sink in our master bathroom. The plum color is one I'd despaired of finding, to go with an oddly chosen purple on the walls (builder's choice). The sage green color also goes well (almost like a neutral). I washed the rugs and they've come out great! They are a size that goes right into the washer/dryer, no problem -- I can wash both of the same color at the same time. There was not a lot of lint following even the first wash. The non-slip backing functions correctly on our vinyl floors. The rugs are comfortable and absorbent underfoot. The poofy, loopy texture of the rugs is appealing and looks cushiony. I'm pleased with this purchase, and how it looks and functions.

It has a funny look like noodles, but it is a nice neutral color and is soft, absorbent, non-slip, quick to dry, and easy to launder. I have a small bathroom with poor ventilation and this mat has been working out very well.

I've only had this for 3 weeks. Will update my review if things change.

This has gone through the wash twice from the time I've owned it. I put it in the dryer, but put it on very low heat. The material on the bottom has not shown any signs of drying out or wear, but time it will tell. Mats with rubber backings tend to start showing signs of wear at about 25 cycles through the washer/dryer.

Regarding curling of the edges, which happens due to material shrinkage as you wash and dry it. These curl, but they curl towards the bottom part, so they curl in the "right" direction. No tripping hazard because they don't stick up in the air. Time will tell how bad the curling gets, though. Even with it curling in the "right" direction, there is a point to where the curling causes it to no longer lay flush with the ground. We'll see.

This is the fifth mat I have tried. It is a dark grey, as pictured. It does not slip and slide, an important issue for safety in our household. It absorbs the water and feels dry immediately. It doesn't mash down and look sloppy where wet feet stood on it. It is soft, absorbent and attractive. At last the search is over.

I got this one for my bathroom to match the style of other rugs of same desogn. And I kust say that the quality of this one was far far much better than my previoua rugs. Seems absorbent but haven't poured out the water too much to test it... also I bought the coffeee color so it wont appear dirty too soon.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • KNOW US :) We are a professional manufacturer of bathroom mats. And we know what kinds of good mats are needed by consumers.
  • MACHINE-WASH :) Many low quality bathroom mats on the market can not be machine washed. Once washed, the back slip material and the absorbent fabric are disintegrated and can not be reused, as the customer said " you wash it 1st time it unravels". But Mayshine bathroom rugs are easy to clean, hand washed or fully machine washed is fine. After 10 times machine wash test, the bath mat look is still as good as new. No worry that it could get fibers come away, really easy to handle and care.
  • TECHNIQUE :) UNIQUE fiber-locking technique, say goodbye to horrible fiber-dropping! It is designed to absorb water to dry your feet quickly, its strong water-absorbent ability can make your bathroom floors quickly dry and clean. This soft bath rug is for the outside of shower and the outside of tub.
  • COMFORT :) The fibers are very dense and not easily turn deflated after use, so it can maintain a new look. Height of the fibers: 2.5 cm; Especially soft and thick microfibers relieve pressure and fatigue on your feet. Every time you step out of the shower or bathtub, you can enjoy superior comfort.
  • ANTI-SLIP :) Non slip bottom is made of mesh PVC material. The middle layer is 25D6 mm sponge, which is more comfortable for your feet. Even if there is water on the floor, it is suitable to use because of its non-slip bottom.

Description

MAYSHINE Bath Mat



I only use this for my cats litter box. Finally, no more litter all over the house! Personally, I would not use it for a bathroom. It is soft to the touch but slides and doesn't feel plush because the nubs aren't spaced close enough together. A bit too sparse which makes it go flat. If you have cats, this is the best thing I have found to capture most of their litter. Shake it out and you are good to go. The cats don't mind stepping on it at all. Washes well but does take forever to dry.

Beautiful rugs. I bought the turquoise and my bathroom is really bright now. I have washed the rugs and they came out great. There was some lint but no more then most rugs.

Working great as a back door rug for the dog's wet feet. I realize this is a bath mat, but the brown color blends in with the wood-look tile enough that it does not bother me, and does a good job of drying her paws as she trots over it. It shakes out well. I have washed it once and it held up fine but I will try to wash it as little as possible, with just a shake out. Costs less than the exact same thing sold as a "dog rug". I would buy again, and probably will.

I bought one of these for my newly remodeled bathroom and liked it so much, I ordered a second--both white. But when the second one came, it was a decidedly different color--cream--even though cream is not an option. I have two rugs in my long narrow bathroom now that don't match as I wanted them to. They're great bath mats/rugs, but if you think you're going to want more than one, maybe order them at the same time. The difference is really jarring in my decor.

I'm getting older and a slip getting out of the tub is a fast route to a debilitating broken hip. My last bath mat was basically just a towel with fancy embossing around the sides. It was too easy for it to move when I put my weight on it.

This mat is just what I needed. It doesn't slip at all, it's the right size for my small bathroom, and it cleans well in the washer & dryer. If you have an older relative living alone, this is a really useful small thing to get them, BEFORE they realize they need it.

It's never going to appear in Architectural Digest. At my age, feeling safe taking a shower is far more important.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment