Friday, July 12, 2019

Nice Butt Bathroom Decor Box - Toilet Paper Holder - Farmhouse Rustic!

Nice Butt Bathroom Decor Box - Toilet Paper Holder - Farmhouse Rustic!

Nice Butt Bathroom Decor Box - Toilet Paper Holder - Farmhouse Rustic!

We bought this for our bathroom, which we are currently remodeling. Can't wait to display it! Nicely made and really cute. It's exactly like the picture. Will buy from the again.

Love it!!! It’s actually wood unlike many items I’ve purchased through Amazon that have been listed as wood but come and are actually particle board with wood-like veneer overlay. This is real wood, solid construction, exactly as advertised. I’m very happy with this purchase and can’t wait to get my bathroom finished so I can add it to the decor!!

I really like this, it looks great in my bathroom. I wish it was a tiny bit smaller, but it's still totally worth 5 stars!

Love it! High quality, light hearted and useful!!! That’s a triple threat combo when it comes to home decor! The two toilet paper rolls inside the box are standard size, the one on top is a mega ultra roll. It still fits, I just prefer the look of the tower.

Very very very good quality material used. Getting a laugh out of everyone that uses the bathroom is good too! This box holds a roll of tp, small box of Kleenex and a package of wipes. Great addition to the bathroom!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    DECOR NOT INCLUDED!

    Funny bathroom decor.
    Makes a great toilet paper holder and storage.
    Excellent addition to your Bathroom for some Smiles!

    All of Your FRIENDS will want One. (Great Gift Idea)

    Made to fit all standard toilets. (15.5" x 6")
    Our Lettering is hand painted-not cheap vinyl or stickers that will peel off with moisture.
    Must See or other designs Would Poop here again AND BLESSED...



    I bought this decor box for myself butt when my daughter saw it, she loved it so much I gave it to her. Now I’m trying to buy another one on Amazon, butt I can’t find it. Thank you

    It’s everything I hoped it was. Real wood and very nice addition to my guest bathroom! Great conversation piece too!

    Perfect touch to add to the restroom. The wood is nice and sturdy I was not expecting such quality.

    I love it! Couldn't be happier with it. The space in the box is big enough for large rolls of TP. It fits perfectly on the back of the toilet. I can't wait for guests to see it.

    Exactly what I wanted! So excited to have it on display in my downstairs bathroom :)

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment