Sunday, July 7, 2019

Reading Glasses Comb Pack of Multiple Fashion Men and Women Spring Hinge Readers (4 Pack 1Red 1Brown 1Blue 1Tortoise, 0.5)

Reading Glasses Comb Pack of Multiple Fashion Men and Women Spring Hinge Readers (4 Pack 1Red 1Brown 1Blue 1Tortoise, 0.5)

Reading Glasses Comb Pack of Multiple Fashion Men and Women Spring Hinge Readers (4 Pack 1Red 1Brown 1Blue 1Tortoise, 0.5)

Very pleased. Durable glasses and nice looking. I was pleasantly surprised that they all came with their oen carry case.

Yes yes and YES!! These Rock!! I use glasses for reading and I also am a music producer and engineer... so I'm at the computer AlOT!! Plus I love to read... so, I was sick of buying a park here and there for $10 or more each time and then the arms would break!! UrHGG!!! I saw these... great reviews, got em and LOVE em... super comfy and light ... I went for the mix color pack! If you are debating, I would say look no further mates!! These be them!! :)

I absolutely LOVE these reading glasses. My face is long and narrow and most readers are too big for me. Ever since I had my cataracts removed I only need glasses for reading, but I have had so much trouble fining pairs that fit me well and that I also liked the look of. These are perfect. The spring hinge is great. They are comfortable, stylish and do the job. I have a pair in the car now, and every room of the house! Each pair also comes in its own eyeglass case!. I would buy them again in a heartbeat! Please don't stop selling these, because if I find a need a higher strength reader in the future I want to order these again!

So ding dang darn happy I bought these! My eyes have been going since I was 45, and the doctor says I'm still good with "readers" (side note: gotta love a doctor who doesn't try to sell you something you don't need). I'm up to a 2.25, and being able to pick up 5 pair for under $20 bucks is nothing to sneeze at -- PLUS, as one other review mentioned, they have little glass cases for each pair along with a glass cloth to clean them. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the colors...I'm rather understated by nature...but, they truly aren't wild. There's enough color so you notice, but not so much that they scream "HEY...LOOK AT ME!!!!" Even the tortoise/animal print one is very subdued and appropriate for anywhere. Honestly, male or female can wear these no problem.

great quality and each pair comes with a coordinated case


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Kerecsen 5 Pack Spring Hinge Frame Readers Reading Glasses for Men and Women
  • Value pack of 5 or 4 Unisxe Readers for the great price of 1! Great for home, office, or bedside use. Keep a pair at your desk, in your bag, and in your favorite reading spots.
  • Lightweight plastic frames and plastic lenses with durable spring hinge temples ensure a comfortable fit without uncomfortable pinching.
  • Classic shape fashion frame reading glasses updated with a fun and colorful design for a fresh look. Universal size fits most face shapes.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Kerdcsen 5-Pack Men and Women Pattern Colored Frame Reading Glasses comes with a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee and 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects so try them risk-free today. We are confident that our product will meet or exceed your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our priority.

Description

Description:
100% brand new and high quality
Stylish ,light and comfortable
Don't give pressure to your nose while reading
Clear and stretch free lenses
They are also perfect gifts to your parents and the elderly
Glasses will not fall off when you lower your head, hanging over your neck


Specification:
Material : PC Frame, AC Lens
Diopter available:+0.5/+0.75/+1.0/+1.25/+1.5/+1.75/+2.0/+2.25/+2.5/+2.75/+3.0/+3.5/+4.0/+4.5/+5.00/+6.00
Width of the forehead frame :13.5cm/ 5.31" (approx.)
Frame Height:2.4cm/ 0.94" (approx.)
Lens Width : 5.2cm/ 2.05" (approx.)
Leg Length :13.5cm/ 5.31" (approx.)
Color : Black / Brown/ Red / Blue /Purple


Note:
Size for manual measurement, there may be a 0 to 1 cm error, belongs to the normal phenomenon.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!



Bought a lot of reading glasses here and there... They are either too large, too wide, too long, nose slots don't fit.. too flimsy.. So many of them break so easily. I go through boxes of reading glasses fast. Ordered this box for the price, not expecting much.
Surprisingly, these ones fit my head just right! I'm petite woman with small nose. By far, these fit best out of all other types that I have tried.
A surprisingly good purchase for me.

As I expect with most my eyes do not take the same lens for each eye; I use a 2.25 for my right eye ans a 1.5 for my left. Therefore I purchased two sets of these, I remove a 1.5 lens from one and insert it into the left side of a 2.25 set. With this setup I see my computer screen quite well. The problem is that the lens fit so tightly that it is difficult to do this - the type I bought before was much easier. The glasses are small and therefore fairly light which I like.

I’m really enjoying this 5-pack of readers. It’s not always easy to find readers in higher lens power, and mine are 6.0. This 5-pack was not only a great price that also included a coupon and shipping, but they are not large, fit very well, and the best feature is, so far when I’ve accidentally dropped them, the lenses have stayed in, and the arms haven’t fallen off! :)

I’ve bought several packs of readers online from a seller I really like, and the glasses are great: Clear, stylish, good price, easy to read with, and fabulous customer service. The only problem is I have a bad habit of mindlessly dropping eyeglasses, and the lens fall out of those almost every time, & eventually an arm will fall off. I’ve never had this happen w/any other brand. My husband thankfully has repaired many pairs & has even Super Glued lens back in. But it does get a little old.

These KERECSEN reading glasses have held up each time I’ve dropped them. Thank you so much. I do realize I can remedy this by wearing an eyeglass chain or necklace. I’ve done this and eventually remove it, and then misplace it. I’m thankful my head’s still attached.

UPDATE: 5/4/2019: I’ve only been wearing my KERECSEN reading glasses for just over 3 mos, but I’m so pleased that with as many times as I’ve accidentally dropped them, not 1 lens has fallen out!! And no arms have broken off and no lens scratches either. :) This may not seem like much, but being someone who is very hard on their readers, this means a LOT to me. I’ve bought reading glasses on Amazon for yrs to supplement my Rx glasses when needing a new Rx, etc., and I can honestly say these are the best I’ve ever bought online or in WM or drug stores. They’re durable, comfortable, clear, fashionable, and the price is fantastic.

These glasses are fabulous! They have a spring on the temple for added comfort. Lens are clear and consistent from one pare to the next. The color assortment is great. A terrific value.

Love these glasses! Just the right size and they each come with a little fabric case. I've been having a hard time finding smaller reading glasses lately; they seem to making them larger now but these are the perfect size for me. Very happy and the price was so reasonable!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment