Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sweet 16 Happy 16th Birthday Lucky Penny Key Chain with a 2003 Copper Coin

Sweet 16 Happy 16th Birthday Lucky Penny Key Chain with a 2003 Copper Coin

Sweet 16 Happy 16th Birthday Lucky Penny Key Chain with a 2003 Copper Coin

I love this item so much. Bought for my daughters best friend as one of her sweet 16 gifts. I liked it so much I bought another one for my daughter. The gift was really appreciated and I would definitely recommend this purchase. Looks just like it does in the picture, and it’s a real penny with their birth year on it. We live in Florida and all the kids get their drivers licenses when they turn 16, so it makes for such a cute keychain.

This was a 16th birthday gift for my granddaughter. Loved the penny from the year she was born and the fact that this was just a really unique gift at an affordable price.

Unique gift! Great quality!

Very nice

This was a perfect gift for my 16 year old. High quality and was very readable.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I have hand stamped a heart around the year on the penny and "Sweet 16" on the back aluminum piece. Be sure to check out my other items to see what I have to offer.

    I use a real copper penny, so it will tarnish over time as any penny would do. Aluminum is a great alternative to the stainless steel pieces I offer. It will not tarnish or change colors and has a lighter weight than stainless steel.

    *Due to the hand stamped nature of each piece, being stamped one-letter-at-a-time, there may be slight differences in letter placement and spacing. This is not to be considered a defect. The differences are what gives the unique character to each piece.*



    Ordered this as a Sweet 16 Gift for my daughter...She LOVES it! It is very cute and decent quality. I do not think it will hold up to daily use, but it is a nice memento of her 16th birthday.

    The key chain is very nice, just as pictured. I would have liked it to be a little heavier. Not really sure if its used for any keys, how the chain will hold up. I bought it for a gift for my granddaughter,.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment