Wednesday, August 7, 2019

BGment Blackout Curtains - Grommet Thermal Insulated Room Darkening Bedroom and Living Room Curtain, Set of 2 Panels (38 x 45 Inch, Beige)

BGment Blackout Curtains - Grommet Thermal Insulated Room Darkening Bedroom and Living Room Curtain, Set of 2 Panels (38 x 45 Inch, Beige)

BGment Blackout Curtains - Grommet Thermal Insulated Room Darkening Bedroom and Living Room Curtain, Set of 2 Panels (38 x 45 Inch, Beige)

I bought these curtains to cover the windows in a rented apartment that I just moved in to. I originally just bought one pair to see if I would like them, I ended up buying another 5 panels. They are great curtains, especially for the price. Nice color and good quality. I rent so i didn't want to spend too much on curtains. If you are looking at these for a rented property as well and don't want to mess up the walls by putting fixtures into them I would also recommend "Bali Blinds 5/8" Ball Cafe Rod Set, 48-84", Black". They are a light curtain rod. On the first set I did buy hooks to put them up but on the last ones I put the fixtures up that it comes with by using the adhesive Command Strips and they are holding up great.

We have been battling our neighbors motion light for years, I have tried all kinds curtains and blinds. I bought these a couple of weeks ago and these curtains are the best, we have had some major winds the past couple of weeks which usually means a light show all night long, with these curtains there was no light coming through, our bedroom was like a dark cave. I wish I had these curtains when I use to worked the midnight shifts. The price is great and they work as advertised.

Nice quality. Tumble dry to remove wrinkles quickly. The yellow is very bright .... French’s Mustard yellow. I was expecting a bit Less intense color but the color worked quite well.

Room Darkening Thermal Insulated Silky Blackout Curtains for Living Room, Metal Grommets Top,1 Panel (42"WX84"L,Grey)

I installed this curtains once I received it. I love this curtain so much . It just as what it says it does and has a wonderful rich color. I live in LA and my room facing the sun, I can promise you no light is making it through it! I especially like the grommet-style hardware. btw, there's no sound when you sliding it. LOVE IT!

These are actually awesome drapes. However I may have to return them because they are too short. They look linen, and are insulated. The grey shade I picked is perfect but before I return I'm going to see if I can find another window to use them. They have a very mild texture, just so attractive, not a heavy design...just suttle, very nice


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package Includes: Set of 2 beige blackout curtains and 2 tiebacks; Each panel measures 38 Inch wide by 45 Inch long.
  • Grommet Construction: Each curtain panel has 6 silver metal grommets on top. Each grommet inner diameter is 1.6 inch, comparable with most rods. Easy to hang, and slide smoothly.
  • Blackout Functions: Our bedroom curtains can block out 85%-99% sunlight and UV ray ( Darker colors work better), perfect for late sleepers and afternoon naps.
  • Thermal Insulated: Our energy saving curtains insulate against summer heat and winter chill to balance your room temperature, cut down energy bills. Reduce outside noise, protect floor and upholstery from color shading.
  • Easy to care: Our blackout curtains are machine washable in gentle cycle and cold water, do not bleach. Warm iron on back side and tumble dry at low temperatures.

Description



I am pretty impressed with these curtains. Honestly I wasn’t expecting a lot for $27. The material is soft and hangs well. No funky odors or chemical smell. I chose the Jungle Green color and I think it’s a beautiful color and represented well by the color on screen. It does make the room quite a bit darker than the curtains I previously had, but I wouldn’t call them “black out” curtains. However, they offer the perfect amount of darkening for me. Our previous curtains kept the room too bright for our baby to settle down for nap and these work just right. Our windows are unshaded and south facing so they get blasted with light and you can see from my pictures that the curtains work really well to cut the brightness a lot.

My only disappointment with these is that the backside of the curtain is the same color, meaning that all that sunlight is absorbed into the dark curtain fabric and they get HOT. It holds the heat a lot more than it would have if the backside had been a lighter color (say a cream or beige). So I wouldn’t necessarily call these thermal curtains. That said, I think that the daytime room temperature has actually gone down from when we had our other curtains and I haven’t noticed a night chill at all (my bed is directly underneath the windows) so I think they do offer a certain degree of insulation - much better than our old set of curtains. Also, I would have rather had fabric tie backs than these metallic tassel ones, but that’s just personal preference.

Overall, I’m very impressed with them and plan on buying more sets for the rest of our home. I don’t think you can beat them for the price.

Beautiful, rich shade. I bought one set to install on rod between living and dining rooms. I only wish the header on the back side of the grommets was finished with the same fabric as the rest of the drape - the white on the back side of the grommeted header is visible from the dining room, so I had to purchase another set of the same drapes and install the four panels back-to-back on the rod between the two rooms. If the drapes were being hung on windows, the white grommeted backing material on the header would not be visible. Otherwise, the drapes are beautiful, look very expensive, and the dark red shade is very rich-looking. Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase.

I was pleasantly surprised by these curtains. They were even better than expected. They are really great quality for a good price. They provide a lot of privacy, which is something I need a lot. It also keeps out the outside light very well if that’s what you are looking for.

Second best purchase I have made for my house!! (The 1st was a hot tub) I get morning sun directly in my window, which is fantastic during the week to help me wake up, but on the weekends makes sleeping in completely impossible. I bought a double curtain rod, some sheers for the back and put these on the front. I got the light grey ones, so I expected them to do ok but not necessarily great. They completely block the light - the only reflected light I get is at the top and base of the curtains (since they don't touch the wall). Once the sun passes my window, it gets nearly as dark as night. Super Happy and would absolutely buy again!

Loved the color of these. I actually initially bought a different length by accident, because I just saw the price and was like I have to have those. I wasn’t paying attention to the length, so I had to return and purchase the longer ones. I was bummed that I had to spend money in shipping them back, but life goes on. The curtains are great, just ended up spending a little more than I had planned with the return and all. They do come with tie tassels, if your into that.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment