Sunday, August 25, 2019

F. Scott Fitzgerald - For What It's Worth. - 11x14 Unframed Typography Book Page Print - Makes a Great Gift Under $15 for Book Lovers

F. Scott Fitzgerald - For What It's Worth. - 11x14 Unframed Typography Book Page Print - Makes a Great Gift Under $15 for Book Lovers

F. Scott Fitzgerald - For What It's Worth. - 11x14 Unframed Typography Book Page Print - Makes a Great Gift Under $15 for Book Lovers

It isn’t F.Scott Fitzgerald, but from his story of the Curious Case of Benjamin Button..this quote as a line in the movie written by Eric Roth.

Even though this information, this still a great piece of art!!

This print came well protected. Material is photography glossy type page. Overall beautiful print. It will be added to my study desk. Will fit perfect with a simple wood frame. I will definitely purchase more from this seller.

Added to a gold frame with a cream matte. Beautiful!

I bought the frame separately but the quote is printed on photo paper so it’s essentially a big picture of a page. It’s very nice quality and beautifully done.

Beautiful and is going to be the perfect gift. Great price!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Bring an artistic twist to any room! This is a real photographic print, not just a simple inkjet print, and is sure to be a great addition to your decor. The original artwork of this print has been lovingly imagined and designed by an independent designer and illustrator.

    ★ HOW FUN - This unique art is guaranteed to tie any place together and bring you joy while viewing it.

    ★ READY TO FRAME - You get one 11" x 14" print. 11" x 14" frames are super easy to buy here on Amazon or at any department or craft store. Choose the frames that work with your decor and the print!

    ★ MADE TO LAST - This print is printed on semi-matte Fuji Crystal Archive paper to last a lifetime.



    By far one of my best purchases, I have bought, 4 different saying. Excited to frame them. Thanks for the price, will look nice in my craft room,( per my grandbabies) or as I see it my office. Will shoot out a pic after mating and framing. Which will cost triple print. Lol Thanks again

    This is a very nice print that I plan on framing. It arrived in an extra cardboard envelope so that it wouldn’t get creased.

    I gave this to my 24 year old for Christmas and had him read out loud. Everyone was smiling!

    Hanging in my classroom. Just beautiful and powerful. Kids love it.

    Great gift for any one.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment