Monday, August 5, 2019

NTBAY Queen Pillowcases Set of 4, 100% Brushed Microfiber, Soft and Cozy, Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant, with Envelope Closure, Black

NTBAY Queen Pillowcases Set of 4, 100% Brushed Microfiber, Soft and Cozy, Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant, with Envelope Closure, Black

NTBAY Queen Pillowcases Set of 4, 100% Brushed Microfiber, Soft and Cozy, Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant, with Envelope Closure, Black

These pillowcases are nice & soft, great price especially for 4 pillowcases. We have a lot of pillows so I just ordered 4 more. I love the color too. The yellow matches perfect with my existing yellow and white chevron sheet set. Would definitely recommend...these are the best pillowcases I've bought, a lot of times, especially for the price I paid, the material is not so soft and sometimes scratchy, but not these! I can't say enough how much I love these!!! I was worried because $13 for 4 pillowcases is so cheap, I thought they were going to be crappy, thin, scratchy material, but I was so wrong!

I bought a couple sets of these for my pillows but didn't get any for my husband because he is the world's pickiest person about his pillow cases. He seriously only wants to use pillow cases from old like 10 year old t-shirt sheet sets that I have long since retired the fitted and flat sheets from. Finally I order a set for him and got him to try them and he LOVES them!

They are super soft, easy to clean and durable. Couldn't be happier with them. I've been hoping to find a full set of sheets from this same brand because they are so darn AMAZING!!!

I am very satisfied with these pillow cases. They are as good as more expensive ones. I also like the color. They go with any decor.

Definitely worth the price, I can’t say that enough. It’s brighter in person, very pretty pink. I feel like this fabric keeps cool also so that’s a plus.

These pillow cases are AWESOME. Color is gorgeous. I purchased royal blue for myself. They are SO nice and soft. But the best part? After you struggle to get the pillow in the case, there is a flap on the end that folds over the bottom of the pillow to keep your pillow case in place and the pillow stays put inside the case. Totally brilliant! I love them. I'm going to purchase more sets for gifts. And the price is also appropriate. It's a win win!!! Thank you for a wonderful product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PACKAGE INCLUDE: 4 Queen size pillowcases (20"x30") (Pillows are not included.)
  • PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Top quality microfiber fabric is breathable, stain and wrinkle resistant. Good sewing stitch and exquisite workmanship reduce loose thread. Active and Environmentally friendly dyeing technology make these pillow cases more skin friendly and fade resistant.
  • PRODUCT FUNCTION: These simple and ultra soft pillowcases can cover and protect the pillows from being dirty and also can decorate your bedroom. It is a bed product which you can use in all seasons. A variety of colors for you to choose. Everyone can select the colors you like and match your room according to your furniture, decorative style and even mood.
  • CARE INSTRUCTION:  Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, only non chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry at low temperature, cool iron if needed.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee! If you find our products have quality problem, simply contact us and we will solve your problem.

Description


Specification:
20x30 inches 
Set Including:
4x Pillow Cases (Pillows are not included.)
Shipment: 
Our pillow cases are shipped by Amazon, when you place an order, it will be shipped within three days. 
Please make sure the payment of the order has been completed, otherwise the Amazon will not be able to handle your order.
If you have any questions, please contact us. 
Company Profile:
NTBAY company is a home textiles company that integrates design, development and production of products.
Our concept: Color changes our life. We infuse the design concept of nature and abstract art into our products and provide high-class service and exquisite craft to our clients.



These are great pillowcases. They get more comfortable with every wash. They have that nice fold over feature. They are a little large for regularly sized pillows, but would probably fit king sized pillows perfectly. Such a great price for quality! Pillowcases can be expensive and these white cases work with all our sheet-sets.

I was looking for pillow cases that were a good quality and didn't cost a lot. I found them!! These are a good quality and the price is outstanding. Plus, you get four of them!! Will purchase again.

I use four pillows. Sheet sets come with only two. I needed extra cases. Arrived quickly. Soft material. Easy to wash. Pretty color. Readobable price. I'm satisfied.

Super soft pillowcases, that perfectly match my new duvet cover. They are very comfortable and I'm glad I bought them.

100% brushed microfiber pillow case , these are soft material ,wash nice & very great price . I would buy more if they have different colors . I would recommend these to anyone.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment