Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Clorox ToiletWand Disinfecting Refills, Disposable Wand Heads - Rainforest Rush - 30 Count

Clorox ToiletWand Disinfecting Refills, Disposable Wand Heads - Rainforest Rush - 30 Count

Clorox ToiletWand Disinfecting Refills, Disposable Wand Heads - Rainforest Rush - 30 Count

Sorry.... some TMI (Too Much Information). Hotel toilets in Europe do not have a lot of water in them, and a lot of these hotels do not have a toilet brush either. So how do you "clean" the toilet when the local food does not agree with you...... The Clorox ToiletWand is just basically a straight plastic rod, so it is easy to put in your baggage, and these small refills pop off by pressing a button, so you do not have to touch the refill after you used it. Think about it....

I wish I didn't have to clean the toilets but as long as I need to I'll use these. And, know what? This works great if you buy an extra handle or two and use for cleaning the shower tiles...I full of arthritis and cleansing the tiles is easier with a spare handle and these refills. (I use the refill by itself in my hand for cleansing the sinks.) Too bad they are not less expensive and easier to locate in the stores; sometimes they are not readily available on Amazon. I hope they NEVER discontinue this product!!!!!!!!
Amazon

These are awesome! They make the chore of cleaning the toilet so much easier! They have a nice scent, although you definitely notice the bleach (which I feel is a good thing) so you know things are actually getting clean, and not just looking clean. My wife has even started using them in the shower because they cut through soap residue very quickly.

Love this toilet wand system to clean without touching anything in toilet. Really gets stains out. Smells fresh. Easy to use, although sometimes have to put pad on wand by hand, as won’t work to push wand down and get one. But when done cleaning, wet one self releases to trash, just push release button. So never touch any wet, used pads. Great product.

These were great you can use one for like three different uses first I start in the bathtub clean bathtubs then I rinse it off and I take it to the toilet then I toss it because I hate toilet brushes and I hate rags that just hang aroun these were great you can use one for like three different uses first I start in the bathtub clean the bathtubs then I rinse it off and I take it to the toilets then I toss it because I hate toilet brushes and I this is a much cleaner alternative


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TOILET BOWL CLEANER REFILL: Clean and disinfect with 30 disposable ToiletWand refills in a Rainforest Rush scent that kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses while leaving your toilet sparkling clean
  • DISINFECTING TOILET CLEANER: Preloaded with Clorox cleaner, these sponges deep clean and remove stains while eliminating germs to make your toilet bowl feel like new
  • DISPOSABLE SPONGES: The hexagon shaped sponge heads clean in hard to reach places under the bowl rim and drain for a deeper and faster clean
  • CLOROX CLEANER: These ToiletWand refills with Clorox cleaner create your all-in-one cleaning solution - no need to carry around a bottle of cleaner and germ-ridden toilet brush
  • CLICK, SWISH, TOSS: These easy to use refill heads click onto the ToiletWand to swish, scrub and clean the toilet bowl and conveniently pop off to throw in the trash

Description

Clorox ToiletWand Disposable Toilet Cleaning Rainforest Rush Cleaning Heads keep your toilet disinfected and sparkling clean. These cleaning heads conform to hard to reach places, which ensures your toilet a proper cleaning every time. Simply click a cleaning head onto the ToiletWand, swish the head around the interior of your toilet bowl for a thorough clean and then toss the dirty cleaning head into the trash, and you're done. To disinfect your toilet bowl, simply wet the cleaning head and then empty the toilet bowl of water. Scrub the entire bowl and let it set for 10 minutes before refilling the bowl with water, and then flush. Clorox ToiletWand gets the job done. One 10 ct. box of Clorox ToiletWand Disposable Toilet Cleaning Rainforest Rush Refills. Fresh Rainforest Rush scent. Cleans and Disinfects toilet bowl interiors. Cleaning Heads conform to hard to reach places. Easy to load disposable heads. Warnings: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS and DOMESTIC ANIMALS. CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating and drinking. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. PHYSICAL and CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not mix with bleach-containing products or with other bathroom or household cleaners. To do so may release hazardous gases. STORAGE and DISPOSAL: STORAGE: Store product in a cool, dry place and out of the reach of children. DISPOSAL: Dispose of used cleaning pads in a trash bin inaccessible to children and pets. DO NOT FLUSH. NOT FOR PERSONAL USE. CONTAINS NO PHOSPHORUS. Ingredients: Glycolic Acid 11.185%, other ingredients 88.815%.



I mean, who really likes cleaning their toilet? Especially when you have to mess with the disgusting toilet brush after? These disposable toilet cleaning refills make the task bearable because you just throw the messy part away. I use one of these a week and they keep my toilet in great shape. I find they have plenty of cleaning solution and they only come off the wand when I want to release them into the trash. Recommended!

this product almost makes me look forward to cleaning the toilet. All I have to do is snap in the disposable disc and place it in the toilet bowl water until it turns blue and began cleaning the toilet bowl. After I have cleaned the bowl and flushed away the residue. I just walk over to the trashcan imposter release button on the wind to drop it in the trashcan and I am done. This takes about five minutes from start to finish. Thank God.

I love the Clorox toilet wand defecting refill. Cleaning the toilet was never a favor job of mine, but by having this product, even my housekeeper, has fallen in love with it. It is easy to use, and your hands are never in contact with the contents of your toilet. The Clorox toilet refill, is disposed of easily and a wastebasket. I keep a full set next to each of my toilets. This is easy to use product, is something I hope to always be able to find on Amazon!

Since I was old enough to clean a toilet I HATED the old fashioned cleaning brush. Even the nicer ones that hid In little containers. They always got “stuff” stuck to them. Or would flick the wrong way and you get nasty toilet water flicked in your face!!

So these saved me!! They clean great! And I can throw them away when I’m done!

I don't know why everyone isn't using these, I'm always surprised when I tell somebody about them and they've never heard of them. I love these things! You use a new one every time you have to clean the toilet. You stick the wand down into the container to snap one on, clean the toilet, and then you just press a button to make the whole thing fall off into the trash can when you're done....you don't touch a thing. No more gloves and scrubbing. I bought one set for every bathroom.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment