Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste, Minty Fresh, Triple Pack (Packaging May Vary)

Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste, Minty Fresh, Triple Pack (Packaging May Vary)

Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste, Minty Fresh, Triple Pack (Packaging May Vary)

Are you really reading reviews on toothpaste? Lets just stop and think about that. Wait am I actually stopping what i am doing and seriously reviewing this? Well we are sad. Lets be sad together :) On with the review.....

It is your standard toothpaste. I am not a dentist, but i would assume they would approve (they approve everything). The taste is really good and I don't have cavities. That concludes everything you want in your toothpaste :) The addition of Scope is quite delightful. I keeps my mouth feeling clean for longer periods of time. This has a physiological advantage of helping you lose weight. WHAAAAAAT???? yes it does. Typically people do not want to eat after brushing their teeth. So the longer the taste lasts, the longer you feel like you just brushed, the longer you go before eating.

This is a great value to purchase on Subscribe & Save. This will give you a nice stockpile to prevent you from having to remember to buy new tubes as often.

I’ve been using this product for years, and am completely satisfied with the results. The Scope infused toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling clean without that horrible after taste left behind by some toothpastes. Additionally, I have never cared for those strong minty flavored toothpastes; this product is just strong enough to give you a lasting clean mouth feeling.

I think it works great as a toothpaste, I don't really know about its whitening prowess though. This is added to the fact that I feel like no toothpaste product has really done anything for my teeth to become whiter. What I can tell you is that it has definitely helped keep my teeth the same shade, and not anymore stained. Cleans your teeth great too!

arrived fast, but I thought they were bigger

Good value for standard toothpaste. I don't think it whitens your teeth but it does feel like a stronger product than Tom's or Sensodyne. After using this toothpaste, you get a fresh minty flavor in your mouth. For the price, I think it might have been cheaper than Costco.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Leaves mouth and breath feeling refreshed
  • Whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains
  • Fights cavities
  • Fights tartar build-up
  • Freshens breath

Description

Get the teeth whitening power of Crest Complete Multi-Benefit and fresh breath with a blast of Scope, all in one tube. Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope is the only toothpaste that combine the teeth whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the breath freshening power of Scope mouthwash. It provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains, prevent cavities, and prevent tartar build up. www.crest.com



Some years ago I kept trying whitening toothpaste but it made my gums burn and bleed. I tried several whitening kits that not only didn't really work but were a huge pain to use. This Crest Whitening toothpaste is easy on my gums and is actually slowly whitening my teeth more and more. It doesn't happen overnight, but I use this product twice a day and noticed a difference after a month and continue to see improvements two months later.

It’s toothpaste... can’t vouch whether it really whitens or not, but the scope makes your breath minty fresh - a necessity for toothpaste, I must say. There’s a reason why they say, “fresh and so clean, clean”. I do not dig the screw on top, but it’s not the end of the world.

I've relied on this product most of my life. It's a solid name brand with everything you would expect from a toothpaste. Know, I have strong healthy teeth and am not allergic to any types of toothpaste so my review is based on preferences - the texture is smooth and visually pleasing coming in white/green strips and we like the minty taste. The tube comes with a twist on cap as opposed the the flip caps. I prefer twist caps as flip caps get gunked up in my household and never close completely. As for whitening, i've been using this product for a good degree of time and I have not noticed a significant change in the color of my teeth but they are clean and fresh !

I love this toothpaste and everything about it. I’ve used it for years without fail.

My husband prefers the bottle of this toothpaste for traveling but cannot find them often. So he just squeezes the tube into the bottle and he's happy. Wonder why the bottles are so hard to find.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment