Sunday, September 22, 2019

Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original, 2 Count (Packaging May Vary)

Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original, 2 Count (Packaging May Vary)

Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original, 2 Count (Packaging May Vary)

Would you believe I used it on my dog?! The pet store said I couldn't re apply flea drops and suggested lathering up my maltese and letting her soak in this to kill the fleas from her trip to a dog walking area. It worked! She is flea free and way more comfortable!

Dawn Liquid Soap is by far the best in category for liquid soaps. It pledges to have grease cleaning powers and I can testify it does. A simple dish washing soap can wash anything but you know you have something special when using Dawn. Utensils, plates, pots and pans are squeaky clean and no hard scrubbing necessary. I like also that this product is an excellent degreaser cutting thru any grease or oily surface. I actually have use Dawn for unclogging a bathroom toilet (many YouTube videos support this problem solver). Another qualifier is a video you can find online where birds are covered with Oil from an oil spill ocean disaster and many were saved by being bathed in Dawn liquid soap.

One caveat is that I only use the Blue Dawn soaps, For some reason I get the best results with the blue version. ... JS

So many things have scents added to them but being sick it bothers me alot. This smells so pleasant i didnt know i would like them so much but i do. Feels gentle and functions better than expected. Definitely worth it! Thanks dawn

Only dish detergent that I buy and I love the convenience of the two pack. I order in my regular Prime Pantry box, which saves me from needing to add it to the never-ending shopping list.

You can beleive the AD . I am 80years old and I have used many dishwashing liquids and I can say none cuts grease like
Dawn.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains 3X MORE Grease Cleaning Power (cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading bargain brand)
  • Our NEW More Powerful Formula helps you get through more dishes with less dishwashing liquid
  • America's #1 Dish Liquid (Based on Sales)
  • Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap, Original Scent

Description

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 3X MORE Grease Cleaning Power per drop,* so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading bargain brand



Just the right size for refilling my decorative dispenser. Dawn is world renowned for it's efforts and effectiveness of cleaning up oil spills, cleaning poor innocent wildlife effected by the horrendous Man-made and 100% totally avoidable disasters. I have been a loyal and outspoken proponent of Dawn and all of its varieties of strengths, Scents and sizes. Many of my work places used the Industrial sized containers

i know this might sounds odd ...but these have been very bubbly? like more bubbles than normal for me ... to where u squeeze to get some of the soap and bubbles go flying around the kitchen ... no cool if you have leftovers cooling off and those bubbles get in your food. so keep them away for sure. i mean u kind of think bubbles will happen ...but this seems to be a bit more than normal? i have uses Dawn for sure. my Mom has used it as well. would keep using it in the future...

When you have a product as good as "Dawn" everyone else comes up with their copy-cat of the "real" (best) products. I don't always buy according to the brand name, but in this case, I have found few products can actually measure up to Dawn! I love being able to bulk-buy on the good stuff! It makes the other guy pale by comparrison.

Always use this. I buy large jugs but refill a smaller one for the sink. Just needed a new small one.

Recently had opportunity through Vine to try Amazon's Mountain Falls brand and Palmolive. The former was decent just not as good as Dawn. The latter was a sad third and also doesn't smell very good.

I like the fact that it is long-lasting and it cuts Grease on everything. I even use it on my floors do you remove body oil from bare feet. I have use this product for many years now and I would highly recommend it. It may seem pricey but it's well worth the money.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment