Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Downy Unstopables in-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Fresh, 20.1 Ounce (Packaging May Vary)

Downy Unstopables in-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Fresh, 20.1 Ounce (Packaging May Vary)

Downy Unstopables in-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Fresh, 20.1 Ounce (Packaging May Vary)

The "Fresh" scent is the only one I can handle (the others are too perfumey to me and give me headaches)... but the green Fresh scent smells so flippin' fantastic. I've noticed that my linens aren't getting that closet smell anymore, and our closets smell so nice every time I open the doors.
My kids don't shower enough, but people still stop me to tell me how great those little guys smell. Little do they know!
Unstopables can really cover some unpleasantness.
I tried adding it to my carpet steam cleaner, and OMG it was awesome. It's probably not great for carpet, but there was no discoloration and everything came out really nicely.
I filled little sandwich bag sachets and ran the hanger hooks through the top, then hung them in the closets. I rotate fresh beads in every couple of months.

I freaking love this stuff. It smells amazing and the scent actually lasts on my clothes. It's funny because my boyfriend teases me because I legit do the same things that the people do in the commercials when I use this. I went to put on my PJ's the other night and balled it all and smelled it and was like "ahhhhhh :)". lol. I definitely will always buy this for my laundry, makes it smell yummy.

Such a good price! Had a coupon and I subscribed and saved. This deal was cheaper than buying the small bottle. These smell so good I use for them everything. I use them in my wax warmers. I make a fabric spray out of hot water and a cup of unstoppables, and I use them for laundry.

The smell is very fresh but only a little bit of product is needed as too much can be very overpowering. I purchased this product to rid my favorite bathrobe of an icky wet smell (I forgot it in the wash once...) and this product, along with a hot water wash and hot dryer freshened it right up. The smell lasts for days!
I have tried the lavender fragrance— it’s nice also and not quite as strong I don’t think.

If you like for your clothes to smell great, try Unstopables. They give off a more potent smell than fabric softener alone. Great if you have kids going through puberty who always have smelly gym clothes and smelly socks. Amazon has a great price on this product compared to most retail outlets.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster adds 12 weeks of freshness that elevates the everyday (freshness out of storage)
  • Shake a little or a lot of Downy Unstopables laundry scent beads into the cap. Toss into the wash drum at the beginning of the wash-before clothes, laundry detergent, and fabric softener.
  • Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster can be used on all colors and fabrics, and is safe to use in all washing machines.
  • FRESH is a bright, vibrant, and airy scent.
  • Toss as much as you like in the washer before clothes, detergent, and softener. Usable in HE and TL machines

Description

Downy Unstopables FRESH In-Wash Scent Booster beads are small laundry scent beads that work inside your washing machine, giving your laundry up to 12 weeks of freshness. Before adding clothes, simply shake as many Downy Unstopables scent beads as desired into the cap, and then toss into the washer drum. Use scent booster beads along with your laundry detergent and fabric softener for long-lasting freshness. Add to each load of laundry for fresh, delightful-smelling clothes, sheets, and towels. It's a fresh too feisty to quit.



Laundry Smells good - For days. With athletic kids in the house, this has been a big help with odor reduction in the laundry.

I like this product because it truly does leave a long lasting scent on your clothes, towels, blankets. I'm not sure if I'd purchase again because I'm not sure how great this product is for the environment based off of the ingredient list. I use a really small amount each use and can notice the fragrance on my clothes when I go to grab one washed with the product for days, even weeks later.

I love the smell of these Downy Unstopables and the fact they stick around a week or more after I was the cloths is just fantastic! My boyfriend works out at a mine and comes home smelling like coal and B.O. I used to have to wash his cloths 2 times to get the smell of coal out and now with these unstopables I just put in a cap full and I don't need to wash a second time. Life/water saver!

My family and I been using this for years qnd always get told how good our clothes smell good. I’m a stay at home mom have a 7 year old in December and a girl just turned five months also when I had to wash her stuff separate from the boys bc they need stronger detergent from tough stains ext the bby clothes I use a baby stain spray as well as this and she never once had a bad reaction and she gets them from so much stuff

Honestly im one of those annoying people with very sensitive smell and sensitive skin. I was a bit nervous buying something with an annoying scent that would cause break outs.

Im using half the recommended measures for our laundry loads and its perfect. It smells great.

No issues so far, very happy with this product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment