Thursday, September 26, 2019

Hiware 12-Pack Stainless Steel Metal Straws Reusable with 2 Cleaning Brushes - Curved Drinking Straws for 30oz / 20oz Tumblers Yeti Dishwasher Safe

Hiware 12-Pack Stainless Steel Metal Straws Reusable with 2 Cleaning Brushes - Curved Drinking Straws for 30oz / 20oz Tumblers Yeti Dishwasher Safe

Hiware 12-Pack Stainless Steel Metal Straws Reusable with 2 Cleaning Brushes - Curved Drinking Straws for 30oz / 20oz Tumblers Yeti Dishwasher Safe

I bought these straws because I am very conscious of the amount of waste I create and try to do my best to minimize it. I refused to buy a big pack of plastic straws just to throw them away and let them end up in a sea turtle's nose or something. I just got these but I can already tell I love them. I love that they give you multiple different sizes, and they also include two cleaning brushes which makes cleaning them a breeze. I also just put them in the dishwasher if I'm feeling lazy. Great straws for the environmentally conscious!

Exactly what I hoped they be - like other reviewers stated, they don’t have rough edges, they are rounded & smooth. Got both my 20oz & 30oz Yeti Tumblers perfectly.

Love these straws!! I used to drink all cold liquids thru plastic smoothie straws. I decided to be more “green” and convert to stainless. I’ll never go back to plastic nor will I use paper straws. The different sizes are excellent as my 30oz water cup need large size. The other cups we use are Tetris and they fit those perfect as well.

I bought this because I try to be more conscientious about my carbon footprint. I carry this around everywhere with my stainless steel cup.
The price is really good but I would’ve given it a 5⭐️ If there was at least 1 more brush. I find no use for the shorter straight straws. They could’ve split that up to make it 4 each of the long straight + angled and the short angled.

These are a perfect alternative to plastic straws. We were a little concerned that they would not function or be acceptable to a person in our household, over 80 years old, but were immediately accepted and have fully replaced plastic straws in our household solving two goals; eliminating plastic straw use and creating a durable & reusable solution.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 12 STRAWS FIT ALL SIZE TUMBLERS - 3 straight straws and 3 bent straws of 10.5" for 30oz tumblers. 3 straight straws and 3 bent straws of 8.5" for 20oz tumblers. Perfect for you to enjoy your cold beverage, coffee, lemonade, cocktail, ice tea, cappuccino, ozark trail standard lid etc by these colorful drinking metal straws.
  • 18/8 FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL - BPA and lead free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe, No metal aftertaste, Colorfast, Plastic free, Reusable and Environmentally Friendly.
  • ECO-Friendly: As a safe and suitable alternative to plastic, they are safer for the environment. one set of stainless steel straws can be used for years to replace hundreds or thousands of plastic straws, which reduce waste and white pollution.
  • 2 LONG NYLON CLEANING BRUSHES - Very handy to rinse off stains. Featuring a stainless steel handle and nylon bristles, the brush is of the perfect size for these straws, also suitable for cleaning cups and bottles.
  • BROAD USAGE - It is suitable for family party, cocktail party, outdoor picnics, hiking, trips and office use. An exceptional value and an excellent gift for any occasion.

Description



This is a good deal. A well crafted product for a low price. The sizes in the pack are well thought out. I carry travel mugs with me everywhere now as I'm trying to cut back my use of single-use plastics. These are the perfect straws for it. The long ones fit my enormous to-go mug. The two brushes it comes with for cleaning are well made also. They seem sturdy enough to go the distance. I'm pleased with this purchase.

We are having more fun with our new straws. Plus there are enough of them so there is no bickering about who wants which one!
It was such a great price that I am thinking about getting more and keeping them in the Picnic Basket.

This set is durable and easy to clean, so far I've just stuck them in the dishwasher to clean but it does come with a long pipe cleaner to get any residual stuff out if you wash by hand. They are great for ice cold drinks but also good for hot coffee and sipping room temperature water. What I like best is that I can stick them in the lid of my Yeti cup and not have to tip the cup up and possibly spill my drink on myself because I'm pretty much a walking disaster most days. 5 stars!

I bought the 12 pack which includes a mix of short and long and curved and straight. These are not flimsy as reported with some of the other brands. (Still they are straws and should not be used to pry something open). I expect them to last a long time. The package includes two long quality straw cleaners that shows no signs of distortion from use. Width of the tube is a standard size...not narrow. If you are looking for a fat straw these are not them. Excellent quality for a fair price. Will be buying more cleaners soon to give away with the straws. Saving the earth one straw at a time!!!!!

I have had these for over 2 months and I'm glad I bought them. I've been wanting reusable straws for a while, but finally went ahead with it after seeing a much smaller set of 2 for a much larger price at Pottery Barn in December.

Feels very durable. No sign of rust.
I love that you get 12 in this set and there are straight and bent ones in both of the sizes.
I love that this set includes cleaning brushes! You can't have reusable straws without the right brush to clean them properly.

So far, I have only used 5 straws, but it's nice to know that if I have a few people over I'll have extras to offer them.

The only thing I can imagine to make this set better would be if the bent straws had an adjustable tilt, and that there were more colors - but REALLY?... that is me looking hard for something to improve.

I am really enjoying them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment