Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Hoover AH15078 Expert Pet 32 Oz Spot Treatment Carpet Stain Remover Spray Expert Pet Spot Spray, 32oz

Hoover AH15078 Expert Pet 32 Oz Spot Treatment Carpet Stain Remover Spray Expert Pet Spot Spray, 32oz

Hoover AH15078 Expert Pet 32 Oz Spot Treatment Carpet Stain Remover Spray Expert Pet Spot Spray, 32oz

I knew this wouldn't be a miracle with my carpet. I've had so many foster dogs and puppies who had no clue that the bathroom is outside, and the carpet is so old and beat up that even immediate stain treatment wouldn't cut it. I have to say, though, that I'm impressed it got things clean, at least, and many, many stains have faded. This is the best I could do with old, ruined carpet.

I use this with my Hoover carpet cleaner. This is the best cleaner. My carpets are spotless. I have 4 dogs, 2 of them puppies. I keep some of this in a squirt bottle, and spot clean any pee spots I find. Takes them out of my off white carpet. I would highly recommend this if you have pets.

We have three cats, one of which is "litter box challenged." This cleaner doesn't remove the urine smell completely from carpet (a commercial enzymatic cleaner we found does that job quite well), but it does do a great job of generally deodorizing, as well as removing dirt and the remnants of hairball/puke stains. A spray bottle of this stuff mixed to the proper ratio is good for spot cleanings between full-on cleanup jobs, and is also useful in pre-treating stains prior to hitting them with the "steam" vac. I've no idea where the "terrible odor" statements are coming from. Even my wife, who is extremely sensitive to artificial fragrances, chemical cleaners, and bleach, notes almost no smell. Highly recommended, and I'm about to order another bottle.

Works VERY well on stains!!! Only a small RED stain left after using. Before and after pics attached!

I bought this and a carpet cleaner because I love my old dog. She is losing bladder control and leaks. I found if I go around the house at night with a UV light I can mark all the spots she leaked. Although it does clean them up there is still a bit of urine smell in our house. Part of that is the super old carpet I’ll replace after she passes and part because I know I’ve missed some spots. I do have to do a few sessions to get some of the bigger spot clean smelling.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Professional grade with enzymes
  • 2-in-1 pre-treat & every day pet stain Remover
  • Great for removing tough stains like dirt, oils, Urine and residual odor
  • Safe for use on carpet and upholstery prior to use with all full-sized and spot cleaning machines
  • Cotton breeze scent

Description

Professional grade targeted enzyme spray removes tough stains like dirt, oils, pet urine and residual odor

BEFORE CLEANING:

Test a small hidden area of carpet for colorfastness. If color changes, do not use. For upholstery, read manufacturer's cleaning tag. Use only on items coded "WS" or "W".

DIRECTIONS:

  • Spray a generous amount on spot, stain and high traffic areas.
  • Wait 10 minutes.
  • Gently rub or blot with damp white cloth or paper towel.



Great carpet cleaning solution! Works well with my Hoover carpet cleaner to remove dirt and stains from carpet, rugs, and furniture! Doesn’t leave any strong fragrance or musty smell.

I HATE fragrance, and always opt for fragrance-free-anything; but there's no such thing when it comes to rug shampooers. Fortunately, this smells fresh and clean rather than "perfume-y". My Hoover Pet Elite came with a sample bottle (12 fl. oz.) and I was happy with its performance. It's all I'll use. Plus, Amazon's price was the best anywhere.

Works miracles for dog pee and poop stains as well as hair!

Great stuff to use in the machine for pet accidents - does a super job and leaves a nice clean smell.

Does exactly what product marketing claim. I was surprised with quality of product-performance is exactly as described. If you have a dog or cat, this product is a must!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment