Sunday, September 29, 2019

Men's Handmade Slim Leather Wallet Credit Card Holder Slim Wallet Italy oiled Leather (Hold 30 pics of cards)(Distressed Brown)110

Men's Handmade Slim Leather Wallet Credit Card Holder Slim Wallet Italy oiled Leather (Hold 30 pics of cards)(Distressed Brown)110

Men's Handmade Slim Leather Wallet Credit Card Holder Slim Wallet Italy oiled Leather (Hold 30 pics of cards)(Distressed Brown)110

As soon as I opened the box I could see that this is indeed a well-made item. I don't use it as a business card holder so I don't worry about bleed through as others have complained about. Instead I use it for carrying credit cards and drivers' license. It works like a charm for my needs and cuts down on wallet size. I carry it in my front pocket. We'll see how long it lasts...I think it will be quite a while.

It was a gift for my dad who used something similar as a wallet. His card holder was falling apart and wasn’t quite big enough to hold everything that he carries. So he was happy to receive this! Looks nice and well made.

Exactly what I was looking for.. very well made. Will take a lickin’ and keep on tickin’ so to speak.. the more beat up it gets, the better it looks!

These card carriers are hard to find! This one is well made and my husband loves it!

Very well made.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This Genuine Leahter Handmade Wallet is made from Italy oiled leather and hand-stitched up by wax thread. It will be aged beautifully over time. It is sturdy, practical and styled with our minimalistic charisma.
    FEATURES:
    - Italy oiled leather
    - Waxed thread
    - 100% hand stitched and handcrafted, made to order
    - Distressed brown color
    - 2 large pockets fit 15 or more medium weight business cards per slot.
    - measurements when folded : 11 .5cm x 7.5cm / 4.3" x 3"



    Great beautiful wallet. I'm very happy with it.

    Beautiful leather quality, well stitched should
    Last a long time.

    Good quality product. Good buy.

    I love the color and workmanship. I love the feel of the leather. Would definitely recommend it.

    the leather is beautiful and it fits all my cards, etc.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment