Monday, September 23, 2019

New Ultima Hydrating Electrolyte Powder, Orange, 90 Servings

New Ultima Hydrating Electrolyte Powder, Orange, 90 Servings

New Ultima Hydrating Electrolyte Powder, Orange, 90 Servings

I'm a big fan of this product. I have used it often this sweaty, sticky summer. I use 1 scoop for 32 oz of water, and drink about 1 a day and have done so for about 4 months.
I have only used the orange flavor.
It is sugar free, and tasty that way. However, when I am struggling with low blood sugar, I have added sugar or honey to this and it tastes just fine (unlike the taste of adding sugar to aspartame).
I have noticed that if I consume too much of this, I am likely to have digestive issues. I think that I was getting too much magnesium, so I cut my evening magnesium supplet in half, and the issue has not returned. A few times I have also been dehydrated and added a pinch of salt, helping the fluid stick to depleted cells, rather than just rinsing the system.
My only complaint is the price tag, and I wish that it came in individual packets or in a larger, bulk size with better savings.

I love Ultima to replace my electrolytes. I eat a ketogenic diet, lift weights and run so a sugar free electrolyte supplement that doesn't have added junk is important to me. I have tried 3 flavors so far and each one tastes good.

I BOUGHT THIS FOR THE ELECTROLYTE BENEFIT. WHEN I GOT IT, I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED AT THE ORANGE FLAVOR. I BATTLE AN ADDICTION TO COCA COLA (PARTICULARLY AT JACK IN THE BOX AND DEL TACO)....THE FIRST WAY I AM WEANING MYSELF OFF OF SUGAR SODAS WAS BY BUYING CLUB SODA. THE CRISP CARBONATION IS VERY REFRESHING. BUT, NOW, I ADD THIS PRODUCT TO THE CLUB SODA AND IT TASTES LIKE A SUGARY ORANGE SODA!

Have now purchased multiple times.

In terms of total electrolytes per serving and potency both, I highly recommend this. The canister is a lot smaller than I expected, which is because the scoop size per-serving is remarkably small. Very potent stuff, though! I frequently under-fill the scoop to get the consistency where I want it.

It's also very effective as an electrolyte solution, and does what it says on the label. Being keto compatible is a nice plus (and a necessity in my case).

I've had periodic debilitating muscle cramps in my legs ever since I had spinal surgery. I couldn't exercise or stretch or even do nothing without these agonizing cramps stopping everything. I tried eating bananas and kiwis and taking magnesium and calcium supplements. That helped, but they would still come back. I can't drink most electrolyte drinks because they're full of sugar. My yoga teacher recommended Ultima. The powder doesn't have sugar, tastes pretty good, and since I've been drinking one tiny scoop mixed with water a day, the cramps have disappeared. Awesome stuff. I just reordered a bunch more.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Clean hydration, done right!
  • Great for replacing electrolytes lost during activity
  • Clean ingredients, zero calories, zero sugar, plant-based colors & flavors
  • Vegan, gluten free, caffeine free, soy/dairy free, keto friendly, paleo-friendly, Non-GMO
  • Made with all 6 electrolytes + support minerals, lower sodium

Description

We care about what you put into your body as much as you do. With all 6 electrolytes plus support minerals, real fruit flavors and plant-based colors - we're your go-to choice for healthy replenishment so you can feel and perform your best. With Ultima's enhanced formula, each serving has 100 mg magnesium, 250 mg potassium and 55 mg sodium-all important electrolytes-and all without maltodextrin (except for the amount that the natural flavors use as a carrier).



I like the product because it appears to be clean from an ingredients standpoint and I like stevia as the sweetener versus sucralose, etc. The orange flavor is good for me. It is not very strong which is a plus. You can fill a water bottle with it and drink it like flavored water with the electrolyte benefit. I also like that compared to some other hydrating products the sodium is not dominant. I will evaluate its effectiveness in preventing my workout cramps after using it for some time. I just ordered another bottle even though I have only had 4 scoops so far on the first. To the manufacturer: please keep the quality up, product cleanliness (ingredients) and good manufacturing practice is important.

I love the taste of the orange flavor. I order this because I visited my father and he had some that I tried and it was great. I eat very low carb and workout a lot and sometimes need a boost of electrolytes. It is a little costly but I only use a scoop a day so it will last about 3 months. I also wish that this contained a little more electrolytes the amount of potassium and magnesium is not very much, so I don't know how helpful this product really is. Its basically more vitamin C and a low percentage of other vitamins but not really much in the way of electrolytes. I loved the orange flavor so much that I ordered the cherry pomegranate flavor. It is horrible tasting to me. It has a strong nasty after taste and chalking feeling. I wouldn't really think that it would be so different between flavors. I messaged the company about 6 weeks ago and never received a response, so based on that I will have to think hard about trying another company or ordering the orange again from them.

I was introduced to this product by a consultant with Whole Foods. I had been having a low grade headache. The consultant said I sounded like I may be low in potassium. He suggested some sample packs of Ultima Replenisher. After drinking just 16 oz of water with one packet, the headache disappeared. I also noticed I had more energy and slept much better. It also has had an impact on my outlook on life as I feel better rather than worse after my exercise workouts. I have continued to use Ultima on a daily basis and the positive effects remain. I received a 15% discount coupon after signing up for the company's newsletter. (which is very informative) I cannot speak highly enough of this product and feel ever so fortunate to have found it.

I've only had the Raspberry and Orange flavors. Raspberry is very concentrated and I can put it in a 22oz glass of water and not feel like it's watered down. I put the orange in a 10oz cup of water and it still tastes a little diluted. Not sure why? I'll probably try to make some electrolyte gummies with these as I think that would be tasty. Overall though a pretty good flavor. Can't wait to try some more!

I eat the Keto way. I keep this at work and have a glass or more a day. I can feel a refreshing lift when I drink it. My body likes it. It reminds me of Tang that I drank when I was a kid. I can’t eat enough food in one day to get the amount of vitamins & minerals ‘they’ say we require. This gets you some good stuff that our bodies need :)

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment