Sunday, September 22, 2019

SADDLE NAME PLATE ORNATE Small Thick Solid Brass Custom Engraved

SADDLE NAME PLATE ORNATE Small Thick Solid Brass Custom Engraved

SADDLE NAME PLATE ORNATE Small Thick Solid Brass Custom Engraved

Fast delivery great product I am super happy. However I bought this to go on my saddle and ordered rivets when I should’ve ordered screws. Ended up finding some screws at my local hardware store.

It was supposed to be delivered a week from today, but their service is amazing and they managed to get it to me a week early! When I got it I expected there to be a flaw if not a few, but I’m very excited to report that my name plate came without one grain of the brass messed up! So happy I decided to buy this product!!! Will definitely be buying again!!!

My wife loved this! Would suggest using a drill to put a small hole in the leather before pounding in the river

The plates shape is very appealing and the only ones I found that were a bit unique. The engraving could have been a little deeper as it seemed a bit too shallow. Overall they are very nice!

Beautifully done; quality product; fast shipping!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This thick, fancy name plate is the normal size for a saddle (2 1/2" x 1/2"), and is ideal for that flamboyant, fancy look for the show ring. Available in brushed satin solid brass (.0625") or solid nickel silver (.050", $3.00 extra) and comes with two brads (included), or Phillips head screws ($1.95 extra), in appropriate color, for mounting on the cantle, engraved one line (usually the saddle owner's name). For use as a small halter plate, we recommend 1/4" or 3/8" rivets ($1.95 extra). (Please check your Amazon messages after ordering in case we have any issues or questions about your order. Failure to do so may result in order cancellation due to Amazon shipping deadlines.) Also, please see our other listings at our Amazon storefront at https://www.amazon.com/handmade/Endless-Etc-Engraving.



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment