Sunday, September 29, 2019

WALI Universal TV Stand Table Top for Most 22”-65” LCD Flat Screen TV, VESA up to 800 x 400mm (TVS001), Black

WALI Universal TV Stand Table Top for Most 22”-65” LCD Flat Screen TV, VESA up to 800 x 400mm (TVS001), Black

WALI Universal TV Stand Table Top for Most 22”-65” LCD Flat Screen TV, VESA up to 800 x 400mm (TVS001), Black

It isn't perfect, but overall it's a great product and a great deal. I had a couple of screws that appeared to cross thread, but I think the plating was just too heavy. After a few turns, they were fine and I never stripped the threads as others have reported. If your name is Conan, you might want to scale back on the torque.Tools are included, but you still need a #2 Phillips screwdriver.

Now, here is my main complaint. There are 2 triangular pieces that connect the feet to the back mount. It's very difficult to to figure out which one goes where. I did it and got it right the first time, Remember, the longer section of the feet go forward. It was also reported that the hardware was not marked. Wrong, each bag of screws it marked with a letter that corresponds with the pictorial instructions. If that was done with the pieces I mentioned earlier, it would be perfect.

I used this for a 60" Samsung plasma TV that weighs about 63 pounds. I'll admit, I was skeptical when I opened the package, but I was wrong. This stand is perfect for my use. It's sturdy and can barely be seen when installed properly. I consider it better than the OEM base. I would buy another one if I need a base in the future.

It's an amazing thing! I decided to get this for my 43" tv after I lost the bottom part when I moved. I was a little skeptical about getting this but I'm happy I took the chance. It's real easy to asemble & doesn't look too bad as you can see from the pictures. It doesn't feel cheap & holds the tv at a perfect hight, which you can adjust if you want it higher but not any lower than where I have it. Overall it's a great buy & i don't regret a thing.

15 bucks for a TV mount? Can it really be good?. Read the reviews and comments and was still doubtful. Moved my wall mounted tv to a bed room and wanted to use a table mount instead. I had given away the original mount. I mounted a Sony kdxbr9 55 incher on this. Works like a charm. Not wobbly at all just need to use spacers instead of washers.

Was a bit skeptical even after all the good reviews. After I purchased a Samsung 65” tv and the stand came broken I couldn’t wait for the new one to come in. Especially since this one was so cheap. Great construction and numerous hard ware pieces and spacers. Highly impressed

The stand was even better than I thought. It fit my 4 year old 42" Samsung TV perfectly. It feels really stable and the height adjustment allows you to mount the TV at the exact height you want. It took about 10 minutes to figure out all of the parts and mount the stand on the TV. Just make sure you don't mount the TV upside down like I did the first time. The stand comes with a LOT of extra hardware so don't panic. The various sizes of bolts and washers are for different types of TVs, so you just have to test a few of them to find the correct match.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Compatibility: The TV stands hold most 22" - 65" TVs and support weight up to 110lbs /50kg. Compatible with VESA from 75x75mmmm up to 800x400mm.
  • Mult Adjustable: 2 level height adjustable mounting holes for better-viewing flexibility
  • Protection: 3mm feet soft pad on base prevents scratching of floor or cabinet surface
  • Installation: Mounting has never been so easy: 20 minutes to install it
  • Package Includes: WALI TV Stand (Black) x 1, Mounting Hardware Kit x 1, User Manual x 1, 10 Year protection

Description

Please check the mount compatible for your TV:

  • Check your TV weight and size, your TV size should be between 22” to 65”, and weight less than 110 lbs (50 kg).
  • Compatible the VESA mounting holes on the back of your TV, the mounting holes must be less than 32” x 16” (800x400mm).
  • Please check TV cable and input area first, make sure cable or input access not blocked by mount.

Product Specifications:

  • Fit 22 to 65 inches flat screen TV.
  • Support weight up to 110 pounds (50 kg).
  • Compatible with VESA mounting holes patterns: from 75x75mm up to 800x400mm (3"x3" up to 32"x16").
  • Mult Adjustable: 2 level height adjustable mounting holes for better-viewing flexibility.

*If you own a curved TV, standard mounting hardware might not be enough that’s why we provide a TV Mounting Hardware Pack that can fit all TV types and brands. Check here >> https://amzn.to/2Nmqdpi

Package Includes:

1 x WALI TV Stand

1 x User Manual

1 x Standard Mounting Hardware



Much stronger steel than I expected. Packed very well and the small parts nicely sectioned and label. Easy instructions. Bolts set nice and tight. On my 55" Samsung the included spacers weren't of a sufficient variety so I had to make my own for a couple to get the angle right. I could have picked up some nylon spacers at Home Depot but I simply cut some lengths of plastic tubing. The bolt assortment was just right. Sturdier stand than the Samsung stand that come with the TV and gave me about 1 or 2 inches more height. The 55 inch only allowed for one height setting but smaller TVs should have more flexibility.

I lost the stand to my old 32" TV after having it wall mounted for many years. For it's new location it needed a stand and I decided on this one. It works well, and is very sturdy. The only way to get to work without being way too high was to lower it down to the point of the rails sticking up above the top of the TV. This isn't really a design issue, but the only way to make it aesthetically pleasing for my application. I could see this possibly being an issue for some others as well, but the excess could always be sawed off if needed. It is otherwise a very sturdy stand that is built well.

We needed a different stand for our new tv because the legs that came with it are too far apart for the cabinet we put it on. I was a bit skeptical about this product because it’s not as robust as bigger and heavier stands that use a mounting plate and because the mounting screws on the back of our tv are pretty close together, which means the mounting brackets are also pretty close together after attaching this stand. However, I’m happy to report that it works great. I could not be happier with it, and the price is terrific. No need to pay big bucks for a big, bulky stand when something much smaller, simpler, and cheaper like this will work just fine.

I really like this - putting it together was easy (for me, anyway), and it very sturdy - we have a 51" plasma Samsung TV that weighs around 50 lbs. This mount has very little flex to it.

It looks delicate but is well made and I wouldn't worry about putting a 60" plasma on it. a 65" LED should be fine since LEDs weight a lot less than plasmas.

The fact that it is very thin makes it almost unnoticeable with the TV mounted to it.

The only complaint I have is that I had to VERY slightly enlarge the locator holes to get a perfect fit, but that took me about 5 minutes total for 8 holes.

For 24.00 (30.00 total with same day shipping), I think this is an exceptional value!

We bought a new LG TV for our bedroom. We went to put it on the dresser and the legs were too far apart. We can't hang it on the wall because of the barn door that runs behind it. He already had it packed up and in the car to take back to Best Buy when I thought about checking Amazon for a solution. Enter the WALI stand. As you can see from the photograph, just exactly what we needed. Thrilled to be able to keep the TV, because it was on sale and just the size we needed in a smart TV!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment