
Prints were beautiful and well packaged to stop any damages. I didn’t realize that they were just on super thick textured paper though. I was under the impression they were on thin canvas. Nonetheless they’re still great.
They are beautiful! These are just thick paper prints; basically cardstock, but they're gorgeous! Excellent colors for your beach theme :)
I like the product, high quality printing, I was not clear from the description that they would be just the prints. I didn't realize I would need to frame them. Maybe I just didn't read the description thoroughly. But now I need to order frames. Had I realized that I would have ordered frames at the same time.
These prints look great in my little "beach guest room". LOVE them!
I am buying white wood frames to put these in for our beach bathroom. I love it, they are perfect! will add photos soon.

Feature Product
Description
This set of distressed beach art prints comes UNFRAMED and is not canvas.
Beach Art Prints - Good Vibes Only (Set of 4) - Unframed - 8x10s
HANDMADE IN THE USA
I create and package every piece of art myself to ensure the highest quality possible for every print I sell. That means all the magic happens right here in North Carolina, USA!
THE FINEST MATERIALS
All fine art prints are created with high-performance matte paper. Then a subtle and elegant linen texture is embossed onto the surface. The result adds just the right level of texture to your images without interfering with details.
FREE 2-Day SHIPPING!
Amazon ships my art prints directly, which means all Amazon Prime Members get FREE SHIPPING on all of my art! Hurray!
THE PERFECT (EASY!) GIFT
Each of my art prints is packaged with care and an artistic eye, so that it can be delivered straight to a lucky recipient who will be super impressed by its crafty, handmade charm! This is high-quality packaging that will not only WOW you, but also protect your art from any possible damage or bending in transit :-D
SO MANY MORE TO CHOOSE FROM!
This print is just one of many I offer! Check out my shop page by clicking "Dream Big Printables" at the top left of this page, and browse my wide variety - there's something for everyone!
Beautiful, perfect for your beach theme home or as a gift for those who love Seas The Day home decor! Needs framing, hope the giftee can find framing easily. They are very delicate so I suggest opening and touching carefully.
I really liked the prints I enjoyed the colors
I was alittle taken by the purple blotch but I believe that’s more of a distressed look but I think I would Ike the prints with out that spot
But overall I loved them and I Iike the creators sweet way of sending the package it was personal and kind
I bought these for my daughter’s bathroom in her new house since it has a sea/shell theme. We both love the prints! They came packed well which kept them in perfect shape. These will go perfectly in that bathroom after I frame them. I liked them so much that I’m going to check out what else you have! Very well done.
Great quality and size!! A bit expensive just to be printed but I’m happy with them and I appreciate the nice follow up and customer service support. Thank you!
Cute prints on heavy paper. You must buy frames separate, I got a pack of 6 from wall mart for $10
They add some cheer to my bathroom.

0 comments:
Post a Comment