
Great item! The etching was perfect and nicely done! Just wish it was a little darker or maybe in color to accent it more. Overall I am very pleased! Bought as a gift for someone. Also arrived faster than expected! Would definitely buy more from this seller
I bought this for my sister for Christmas. It showed up in excellent condition and she adores it!
It’s perfect for a Disney fan!! Very cute and arrived on time and in perfect condition!
Great quality glass but not too heavy. Very happy with this purchase.
Got it for an amazing woman in my life. She loves it and so do all her friends. It is very detailed and clean and wrapped securely. Would buy again or any of the other styles I have seen.

Feature Product
Description
★I Wine because I'm not a Disney - know someone who would love this glass?
★ This stemless glass makes an ideal birthday gift for you, your friends, coworker, sister or best friend who loves spending their time in the land of Disney
★ One of a kind Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers
★ Give the most memorable gifts to your mom, wife, dad, brother or husband on Father's Day, Mother's Day or their birthdays
★ Great for couples gifts on special occasions such as an anniversary
★ Made and crafted in America
★★★Satisfaction Guaranteed★★★
Fits in great with our wine glass collection
This is so cute! My daughter in law us Disney crazy and its sometimes hard to find something Disney and adult. Since she would live at Disney, this us really relevant. Hope it makes her Christmas merry. Its really nicely done and good quality.
Product came in perfect condition in the time expected and looks so great! It will make a great gift for my Disney obsessed friend. Thanks!
Very cute wine glass. Just wish the writing/engraving was darker so you could read it easier.
I am very happy with my purchase. The etching looks great! Easy to read. The item was out of stock and I received the order in a timely manner.

0 comments:
Post a Comment