Saturday, October 26, 2019

Will you be my Groomsman - Best Man - Set of 6 Square Bracket Shaped - Rustic Modern - WEDDING - Bow Tie - Personalize - Recycled - Eco Friendly

Will you be my Groomsman - Best Man - Set of 6 Square Bracket Shaped - Rustic Modern - WEDDING - Bow Tie - Personalize - Recycled - Eco Friendly

Will you be my Groomsman - Best Man - Set of 6 Square Bracket Shaped - Rustic Modern - WEDDING - Bow Tie - Personalize - Recycled - Eco Friendly

Got these for my fiancé to give to his Best Man/Groomsmen. They all loved it!

Such an awesome tag it help me identify for who I was giving the gift to ... I wrote their names on back

Great little addition to my groomsmen proposal boxes!

Great Stuff - loved it.

Super cute! Everyone loves them


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Simply hang these on a bottle or attach to your gift of choice. A fun way to ask your Best Man & Groomsmen to be in your wedding.

    These handmade, bracket-shaped tags are approx. 2.75"x2.75". Printed on heavy recycled kraft cardstock and will have jute twine attached to the tag. The back is blank providing a small space to write a little note.

    Note: Only the tags & twine will be mailed to you. DOES NOT come with any bottles or gifts.



    Our groomsmen loved them and so did we !!!! These are awesome and great quality paper !

    Perfect for our gifts to the groomsmen!

    Well done and easy to use.

    Great easy to put with any idea

    Cheap little cardboard items but worth the price.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment